48 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 39 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:27 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Their point is to that they won't stand for an anthem when they aren't equal in the eyes of the people running their country.

It has nothing to do with their love for america, the troops or the flag. It's a peaceful protest aimed at the racists in charge of the country.

The fact it has been such a big issue only proves their point in kneeling.

Racists: "Why can't black people protest peacefully and stop looting?"
*black people protests peacefully*
Racists: "No not like that!!!"

so multi millionaire NFL players are being held back in life and not getting the same opportunities as your average white guy who works in mcdonalds. I thought is was a protest about the police shootings.

People in charge = the people who let police shootings happen. It's about that, and about so much more.

Also NFL players really don't have it as easy as you think. It's one of the worst sports for athletes' welfare. The owners treat the players as shit, horrible contracts. All while it's the most popular sport in the country.

Most of the NFL players aren't even multimillionaires.

NFL isnt going to be the most popular sport in America in 10 years.

Parents don't want their kids to play it, and its boring as new alternatives(Namely MLS) show up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:31 pm

I agree with that. NFL has an expiration date. Trump fans will take credit, but it's more due to safety issues.

Just look at Hernandez.

Turns out at 25 he had the brain of a 70+ dementia patient.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:33 pm

Freeza wrote:I agree with that. NFL has an expiration date. Trump fans will take credit, but it's more due to safety issues.

Just look at Hernandez.

Turns out at 25 he had the brain of a 70+ dementia patient.

And he only played in the NFL for 3 or so seasons. He started getting brain damage in pee-wee football.

Horrific stuff. I'd never let my kid play that sport, and I am from Football country in the south.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:34 pm

I'm deceased at your sig Betty rofl
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:37 pm

LeVersacci wrote:I'm deceased at your sig Betty rofl

That's some good stuff
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:38 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote: so multi millionaire NFL players are being held back in life and not getting the same opportunities as your average white guy who works in mcdonalds. I thought is was a protest about the police shootings.

People in charge = the people who let police shootings happen. It's about that, and about so much more.

Also NFL players really don't have it as easy as you think. It's one of the worst sports for athletes' welfare. The owners treat the players as shit, horrible contracts. All while it's the most popular sport in the country.

Parents don't want their kids to play it, and its boring as new alternatives(Namely MLS) show up.

most watched event thats not NFL is actually the League of Legends WC :coffee:
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:33 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Their point is to that they won't stand for an anthem when they aren't equal in the eyes of the people running their country.

It has nothing to do with their love for america, the troops or the flag. It's a peaceful protest aimed at the racists in charge of the country.

The fact it has been such a big issue only proves their point in kneeling.

Racists: "Why can't black people protest peacefully and stop looting?"
*black people protests peacefully*
Racists: "No not like that!!!"

so multi millionaire NFL players are being held back in life and not getting the same opportunities as your average white guy who works in mcdonalds. I thought is was a protest about the police shootings.

so were these police shootings not happening when Obama was president.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:11 pm

Your sig inspired it haha.
The funniest thing is he dropped that gem after PMing me first.

He PM'ed me calling me a loser for actually taking offense at being racially abused.  When I questioned him about this he got soft and posted that he would report me for replying to a PM he sent me rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:13 pm

We both know that's not true Betty.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:15 pm

Bellabong wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Freeza wrote:

most watched event thats not NFL is actually the League of Legends WC :coffee:

Not so much:
http://tnl.media/esportsnews/2017/3/8/time-to-kill-the-esports-beats-sports-viewers-stat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:17 pm

RealGunner wrote:We both know that's not true Betty.

You can check the records.

He opened up the PM conversation with me @ Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:06 pm

Last PM I had before that was with Luca @ Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:30 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:48 pm

lets not go off topic lads.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:03 pm

Don't see how being multi-millionaires or not matters, If a minority is being oppressed, The most powerful within the same oppressed community who can make a statement will make it representing the entire community. How does unique even have a problem with someone good rich people trying to shed light on problems of their people in the current world?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:38 pm

Nishankly wrote:Don't see how being multi-millionaires or not matters, If a minority is being oppressed, The most powerful within the same oppressed community who can make a statement will make it representing the entire community. How does unique even have a problem with someone good rich people trying to shed light on problems of their people in the current world?
are more people in the USA oppressed now than they were when Obama was president. hmm
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:45 pm

Nishankly wrote:Don't see how being multi-millionaires or not matters, If a minority is being oppressed, The most powerful within the same oppressed community who can make a statement will make it representing the entire community. How does unique even have a problem with someone good rich people trying to shed light on problems of their people in the current world?
well what I was thinking was this. the super rich NFL players are not oppressed in any way. now I'm not saying its wrong for them to protest about about police shootings in the USA by disrespecting the national anthem but my question is this. if them oppressed multi millionaire NFL players were to wake up at 3am with a gang of criminals breaking in through the back window who would be the first people they would call.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:50 pm

They're not disrespecting the anthem... good grief.

Do you also think it's disrespectful to the food and cooking staff if someone is on a hunger strike? It's about the message, not how you deliver it.

I don't know why I even bother.

You're probably the least intelligent person I've ever come across. And I'm from Sønderjylland in Denmark (that's one for you, DNA!)
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:08 pm

Freeza wrote:They're not disrespecting the anthem... good grief.

Do you also think it's disrespectful to the food and cooking staff if someone is on a hunger strike? It's about the message, not how you deliver it.

You're probably the least intelligent person I've ever come across. And I'm from Sønderjylland in Denmark (that's one for you, DNA!)
but my question still stands. would the people they protest against be the first people they would call when they need help. yes/no.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:11 pm

ffs

No wonder you moved to my city
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:14 pm

no. but I think it would be pretty dumb if they went on hunger strike out of principal to then turn around and eat the food as soon as they got hungry know what I mean.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:14 pm

Unique wrote:

but my question still stands. you the people they protest against be the first people they would call when they need help. yes/no

Ofcourse but if I was in Nazi Germany, I'd call the SS Gestapo if I had police related problem.

Your analogy is very very stupid over here. The Government, Police, Army are entities who are there to take care of you but not out of the question for corruption or mistakes.

I think you are basically saying that the Black people families should accept an odd 50 deaths because the police does the greater good so a couple of specifically black people dying in similar cases is absolutely normal because the police found the guy who pickpocketed me or got my Cat down from the top of tree last evening.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:20 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:

but my question still stands. you the people they protest against be the first people they would call when they need help. yes/no

Ofcourse but if I was in Nazi Germany, I'd call the SS Gestapo if I had police related problem.

Your analogy is very very stupid over here. The Government, Police, Army are entities who are there to take care of you but not out of the question for corruption or mistakes.

I think you are basically saying that the Black people families should accept an odd 50 deaths because the police does the greater good so a couple of specifically black people dying in similar cases is absolutely normal because the police found the guy who pickpocketed me or got my Cat down from the top of tree last evening.
that's not what I'm saying at all. what I'm saying is filthy rich NFL stars that live like kings are making a protest out of principal when we all know good and well them principals would go right out of the window as soon as they needed help from the people they are protesting about.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:22 pm

Trust me if i showed you the PMs he sent me that night you'll believe the guy is truly insane, i take no pleasure in seeing a Trump presidency but i'm kinda glad he beat Hillary, losing to Trump truly effed up the brain of her supporters.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:26 pm

Unique wrote: that's not what I'm saying at all. what I'm saying is filthy rich NFL stars that live like kings are making a protest out of principal when we all know good and well them principals would go right out of the window as soon as they needed help from the people they are protesting about.

Wouldn't that be valid for even poor or average people protesting around the globe against their police?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:37 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote: that's not what I'm saying at all. what I'm saying is filthy rich NFL stars that live like kings are making a protest out of principal when we all know good and well them principals would go right out of the window as soon as they needed help from the people they are protesting about.

Wouldn't that be valid for even poor or average people protesting around the globe against their police?
well its all nothing more than a token gesture at best and out right hypocrisy at worst. if you are gonna make a stand on principal then go all the way. its like they say to each other come on lads. lets show the world we wont stand for this shit. we will show the world what we think of the racist police force that shoot black people but if I get home tonight and my mansion is getting robbed I'm gonna ring them for help.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:46 pm

Pedram wrote:

Trust me if i showed you the PMs he sent me that night you'll believe the guy is truly insane, i take no pleasure in seeing a Trump presidency but i'm kinda glad he beat Hillary, losing to Trump truly effed up the brain of her supporters.

Not more insane than you caping for a woman abusing bigot just because you two share a nationality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:49 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Pedram wrote:

Not more insane than you caping for a woman abusing bigot just because you two share a nationality.
dude you gotta let it go.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next