Art Morte
Peccadillo
Unique
DuringTheWar
rwo power
44 posters

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 7 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Art Morte Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:23 pm

So, there was still time for one more Muslim terrorist attack in Europe in 2016. You know what to do, guys...

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 7 LiveLeak-dot-com-864_1482186951-C0Eg553XAAA0FNAjpglarge_1482186960.jpg.resized

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 7 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Myesyats Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:38 pm

But... but... he was just an asylum seeker! He was forced to leave his home!!! Poor soul.

Bring in more rapefugees, yeah, why not. Bravo, EU, bravo.

[mod]I'm really fed up with this kind of slander and obviously gleeful stance toward the fact that there are some criminals among several hundred thousands of truly needy refugees. It appears to me that you revel in the fact that some criminal committed horrid acts, just so that you can write "I told you so". If only for that consider yourself duly warned and 25% taken off your warning level - rwo[/mod]
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:41 pm

Always great to see politics showing people's true color.

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:57 pm

Colour me aware and capable of learning from mistakes which is not the case with the EU.

The man's not been confirmed yet but it doesn't change a thing.

On 18 July, a teenage Afghan refugee hacked at passengers on a train in Wuerzburg with an axe and knife, wounding five. He was shot dead by police.

On 22 July, a German teenager of Iranian heritage shot dead nine people in Munich before shooting himself dead.

On 24 July, a 21-year-old Syrian refugee killed a woman with a machete and wounded five other people as he fled before being arrested.

Later that day, a 27-year-old Syrian - whose refugee application had been refused - blew himself up outside a bar in Ansbach. Fifteen people were wounded.

If things don't change 2017 could be a historic year in a catastrophic manner.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:24 pm

Yeah let me pat your shoulder for being so aware & #woke, for reading medias that tells every refugee is rapist & terrorist.

A suspect, reported to be a 23-year-old Pakistani man, was arrested on Monday night. Security sources said he was an asylum seeker who arrived in Germany last December.

Refugees welcome? hmm

You were so quick to jump on your keyboard beacuse of the medias reporting something that isn't 100% confirmed. Prehaps wait till it's 100% confirmed before you draw to conclusion.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:27 pm

If people like you don't want refugees to EU then stop bombing their countries.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:29 pm

I thought it was already confirmed at the time. It was a terrorist attack nonetheless as Merkel confirmed. The answer is only one as to who could be the offender.

Yeah, report me and keep on being blind. This exact attitude will lead to another attacks.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:34 pm

Myesyats wrote:I thought it was already confirmed at the time. It was a terrorist attack nonetheless as Merkel confirmed. The answer is only one as to who could be the offender.

The answer of who is the offender is pretty important. Maybe it wasn't a refugee, maybe it was, maybe it was a german citizen, or a polish one, or a swede or an italian.

Would you ban Polish citizens from Germany if turns out in that way?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:35 pm

I live in Poland. Poland is not involved in any bombings. Poland doesn't let refugees in. Poland might be lagging behind in Western people's eyes but Poland doesn't have to clean up the mess after mass, organised attacks. Polan is stronk?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:37 pm

French and Belgians have been involved in attacks. Ban them then, or stop jumping to conclusions less than 24 hours since an attack happens.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:38 pm

Myesyats wrote:I live in Poland. Poland is not involved in any bombings. Poland doesn't let refugees in. Poland might be lagging behind in Western people's eyes but Poland doesn't have to clean up the mess after mass, organised attacks. Polan is stronk?

Then why do you care so much?

If there are no refugees bothering your way of life, why are you up in arms about it? I don't see you carrying this torch about the drug killings in Latin America or the conflicts in Sub Saharan Africa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:38 pm

rincon wrote:
Myesyats wrote:I thought it was already confirmed at the time. It was a terrorist attack nonetheless as Merkel confirmed. The answer is only one as to who could be the offender.

The answer of who is the offender is pretty important. Maybe it wasn't a refugee, maybe it was, maybe it was a german citizen, or a polish one, or a swede or an italian.

The only Polish citizen that made the news in Germany is a woman who got attacked and killed with a machete by a Syrian refugee in Reutlingen in July.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:39 pm

Myesyats wrote:On 22 July, a German teenager of Iranian heritage shot dead nine people in Munich before shooting himself dead..
Did you know that this guy was a right wing neo nazi who killed foreigners?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Myesyats wrote:
rincon wrote:

The only Polish citizen that made the news in Germany is a woman who got attacked and killed with a machete by a Syrian refugee in Reutlingen in July.

Like I said, pick any other nationality. Pick mine or LeVersacci's. Pick French or Belgian since those have actually been involved in recent attacks. Ban the French from Germany. Is that the way you want to go?

Did you write "French welcome" when they carried out attacks?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Myesyats wrote:I live in Poland. Poland is not involved in any bombings. Poland doesn't let refugees in. Poland might be lagging behind in Western people's eyes but Poland doesn't have to clean up the mess after mass, organised attacks. Polan is stronk?

If there are no refugees bothering your way of life, why are you up in arms about it? I don't see you carrying this torch about the drug killings in Latin America or the conflicts in Sub Saharan Africa.

Although it doesnt affect me directly, it still concerns me as a member of the European Union.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Yeah, report me and keep on being blind. This exact attitude will lead to another attacks.

I'm reporting your ignorant ass for calling every refugee a rapist. Me reporting you makes me blind for events like the current ongoing? ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 7 3w2MWDX
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:46 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

Although it doesnt affect me directly, it still concerns me as a member of the European Union.

As a proud member of the european then I shall implore you to remember the motto of such union when considering your neighbor's refugee populations:

"In Varietate Concordia"

What does it mean to you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:48 pm

rincon wrote:
Myesyats wrote:
rincon wrote:

Like I said, pick any other nationality. Pick mine or LeVersacci's. Pick French or Belgian since those have actually been involved in recent attacks. Ban the French from Germany. Is that the way you want to go?

Those people were either of "Islamic descent" or just simply were believers of the religion of death and the holy war.

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:50 pm

Myesyats wrote:
rincon wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

Those people were either of "Islamic descent" or just simply were believers of the religion of death and the holy war.

Sure, I don't take that away. They were French though. If muslims from Pakistan can get Syrians banned, can muslims from France get French banned?

If not, when does it become just straight up racism? or maybe its a ban of islam? I'm just wondering where this leads. What happens to the born and bred europeans that practice islam?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:53 pm

LeVersacci wrote:

I'm reporting your ignorant ass for calling every refugee a rapist. Me reporting you makes me blind for events like the current ongoing? ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 7 3w2MWDX

Who told you I called every refugee a rapist? Laughing You can already scratch females off of that list because a woman cannot commit that offence, apparently.... And even then, I could have directed that term to only a group of refugees just as well.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:21 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Always great to see politics showing people's true color.

This.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:32 pm

LeVersacci wrote:If people like you don't want refugees to EU then stop bombing their countries.

You say this, and then EU media and propaganda cries when the same jihadis are obliterated in Syria...Merkel, Hollande and Cameron have played a big role in prolonging the Syrian war and exceeding sufferings and hence contributing the migrant crisis. The same way UK is basically a slave to Saudi Arabia and is bankrolling them in decimating Yemen.

are EU elites pro-Jihad and terrorism or against? I really don't get it.

You can't be anti Al-Qaeda/ISIS in Europe and then cheer for them and arm them in Syria.

I saw protests in London for "Aleppo" the other week, where protestors are waving AL-NUSRA flags calling for a caliphate. IN LONDON.

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 7 Cz6Lq9fWEAEdjnN

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:36 pm

Myesyats, you are talking either to "cucks" or to "minorities". The first group has been brainwashed with multiculturalism' propaganda that made them to believe that all evil comes from the "West", all people are equal and nothing will happen if we open borders to everyone. The second group (Pedram, Nishankly, Betty La Fea) are afraid that islamophobia will convert into hate of other nations.

Last edited by Grande_Milano on Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:37 pm

So basically the general feeling among Europeans these days is that you can't say 'a bad word' (truth) about people who kill members of our families, our friends..... in the name of what exactly?

k. I'm proud of my colours, by the way. Well, at least I'm not ashamed because I know I'm right.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:39 pm

I am not a European citizen.

But if you want out of this mess, vote for politicians who are against terrorism both HOME AND ABROAD.

Marion Le Pen is an example. She said: "Syria is none of our business. It's a choice between Assad and Islamist Jihadis. Assad doesn't threaten France. Islamist Jihadis threaten us. The choice is clear."

The best way for all involved is for the war to END in Mid.East and refugees to go back and help rebuilding their nations. That way, going forward, we can decide who is an actual refugee and who's an economic migrant (which your country, Sweden, HAS A LOT btw)

oo...and if you're from Pakistan/Nigeria/Morocco/Jordan/Iran/etc, you're not a refugee....unless the gov't is literally manhunting you to arrest/kill.

Refugee = fleeing war and humanitarian disaster

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:42 pm

Myesyats wrote:So basically the general feeling among Europeans these days is that you can't say 'a bad word' (truth) about people who kill members of our families, our friends..... in the name of what exactly?

k. I'm proud of my colours, by the way. Well, at least I'm not ashamed because I know I'm right.

Jestes Polakiem ?
Jakie miasto w Polsce ?

Mieszkalem w Polsce na Cztery Miasac.

Lovely place

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next