Art Morte
Peccadillo
Unique
DuringTheWar
rwo power
44 posters

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 6 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Unique Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:30 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
rwo power wrote:@Tomwin
Well, I don't feel like prolonging this argument with you as it is obvious we have different opinions there and neither you nor I will get off their opinions.

I have laid down my stance, and for me it is the right way to go about things, especially as I know quite some refugees of various backgrounds. One of them (a surgeon who fled the Khomeini regime in the Iran some decades ago) saved my Dad's life a couple years ago, for example.
Hey and I recognise that a lot of these refugees aren't coming to another country with ill intentions. But you can't separate the good from the bad by letting everybody in so easily. And that is my main problem.

Putting your own citizens lives at risk for citizens of other countries is terrible in my book. Particularly when the ones coming in are from a very, very different culture and a lot of them will not integrate well at all.
spot on mate

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 6 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by zigra Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:34 pm

Unique wrote:
zigra wrote:I don't know, what about them?
I guess if someone wants to rape or murder an innocent he'll do that regardless of his current location. Or are people turned into murderers and rapists by entering Germany?
:facepalm:

What is your problem? I already explained in the same post that the people who want to rape and murder will still do so, if they are let into Germany or not.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:38 pm

zigra wrote:
Unique wrote:
zigra wrote:I don't know, what about them?
I guess if someone wants to rape or murder an innocent he'll do that regardless of his current location. Or are people turned into murderers and rapists by entering Germany?
:facepalm:

What is your problem? I already explained in the same post that the people who want to rape and murder will still do so, if they are let into Germany or not.
my problem is peoples attitude towards the victims of the crimes they commit on a large scale. it seems like people just don't care about the crimes they commit. I just don't understand that attitude tbh mate.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:45 pm

But I care about the victims and the crimes, I don't get how you made that connection. I'm starting to think viva is right and you are actually trolling.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:17 pm

zigra wrote:But I care about the victims and the crimes, I don't get how you made that connection. I'm starting to think viva is right and you are actually trolling.
I'm not saying you don't care about the victims. but at what point do you start to care more about the victims than the perpetrators.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:20 pm

This is getting really exhausting. What makes you think I care more about the rapists and murderers (well being?) than their victims?
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:33 pm

zigra wrote:This is getting really exhausting. What makes you think I care more about the rapists and murderers (well being?) than their victims?

As I said, he's just trolling by this point.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:40 pm

rwo power wrote:Incidentally it is usually people in areas with the least number of people from other cultures around who are the most right-extremists or who have the most nazis in their midst. (The AfD and NPD in Germany are strongest in areas with the lowest number of foreigners, and it is usually similar in other countries with their right-extremists and racists).

I could post a picture of Hitler petting a dog to make him out to be a nice guy.
Obviously if you know the context surrounding Hitler, you would know it's a tiny bit misleading.

So what is the CONTEXT of what you wrote?

There are couple of points to make first: When an area becomes "multicultural" the people that don't like it move out, e.g. the East end of London. In addition to that people who do like it move in.
That invalidates the general point you are trying to make, that multicultural is good but the right wingers just don't know it because they live out in the sticks.
In addition to this study after study show multiculturalism is strongly linked to a multitude of social pathologies.

Finally in these multicultural areas usually they like immigration, because they are immigrants or the children/grandchildren of immigrants. Do they like multiculturalism though? Err, last I saw the Pakistanis don't get on well with the Bengalis, the Muslims don't get on well with the Sikhs, etc. The only way it works is if you deracinate the children in school to annihilate their identities and blob them all together. Which is a bit difficult when these groups fight tooth and nail to cling on to their own identities.

Last edited by DuringTheWar on Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:08 pm

zigra wrote:This is getting really exhausting. What makes you think I care more about the rapists and murderers (well being?) than their victims?
because the crimes are getting worse and you are saying we should let more and more in.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:09 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:

As I said, he's just trolling by this point.
mate you are starting to get on my nerves with that shit. I aint trolling.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:25 pm

Unique wrote:Holiday goers in Cannes will no longer be allowed to take large bags onto the beach, in a move aimed at preventing terror attacks.
http://news.sky.com/story/beach-bag-ban-in-cannes-amid-terror-concerns-10515381

what ever next. :facepalm:
And in the US you can get arrested over donuts:

" US police mistake icing from Krispy Kreme doughnuts for crystal meth
Daniel Rushing had been eating the snack in his car when pulled over by Orlando officers who believed icing from the doughnuts were drugs"

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/29/us-police-mistake-icing-from-krispy-kreme-doughnuts-for-crystal-meth
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:04 pm

rwo power wrote:
Actually I'd like to know how many of the people here who are so against helping refugees actually know refugees first hand and talked with them?

I have the impression that the people who are most adamantly against them are the ones who have the least interaction with them.

Like I said before, obviously the majority of North American and Middle Eastern immigrants & refugees are decent people and people's experiences with them will be just fine. That's never been the issue here. But some of them are terrorists. Terrorists who are currently killing hundreds of people in Europe. The actions of the evil few have become so terrible that we cannot rule out counter measures that may well affect the decent majority as well.

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
Hey and I recognise that a lot of these refugees aren't coming to another country with ill intentions. But you can't separate the good from the bad by letting everybody in so easily. And that is my main problem.

Putting your own citizens lives at risk for citizens of other countries is terrible in my book. Particularly when the ones coming in are from a very, very different culture and a lot of them will not integrate well at all.

Exactly how I feel about the matter.

I'll be honest here, if I had to choose between saving the lives of 10 Finns or 100 Syrians, I'd save the Finns. That's simply how I feel (when talking about adults, anyway).

Merkel yesterday said that there needs to be a better fore-warning system about terrorist attacks. I didn't catch any suggestions how that could be done. Mind-reading, I suppose. We cannot know the good from the bad.

DuringTheWar wrote:
Finally in these multicultural areas usually they like immigration, because they are immigrants or the children/grandchildren of immigrants. Do they like multiculturalism though? Err, last I saw the Pakistanis don't get on well with the Bengalis, the Muslims don't get on well with the Sikhs, etc. The only way it works is if you deracinate the children in school to annihilate their identities and blob them all together. Which is a bit difficult when these groups fight tooth and nail to cling on to their own identities.

This is also a great point in regards to immigration in general.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:09 am

Hundreds of people have been killed by refugees? As far as I remember only the last 2 attacks in Germany were done by refugees, the majority of deaths have been caused by people born in Europe.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:01 am

DuringTheWar wrote:
rwo power wrote:Incidentally it is usually people in areas with the least number of people from other cultures around who are the most right-extremists or who have the most nazis in their midst. (The AfD and NPD in Germany are strongest in areas with the lowest number of foreigners, and it is usually similar in other countries with their right-extremists and racists).

I could post a picture of Hitler petting a dog to make him out to be a nice guy.
Obviously if you know the context surrounding Hitler, you would know it's a tiny bit misleading.

So what is the CONTEXT of what you wrote?

There are couple of points to make first: When an area becomes "multicultural" the people that don't like it move out, e.g. the East end of London. In addition to that people who do like it move in.
That invalidates the general point you are trying to make, that multicultural is good but the right wingers just don't know it because they live out in the sticks.
In addition to this study after study show multiculturalism is strongly linked to a multitude of social pathologies.

Wow. You really can't make this stuff up. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: I thought people were better then this. I guess it's easier to say stuff like this on the internet where your psychopathic tendencies can be on full display
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:28 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Hundreds of people have been killed by refugees? As far as I remember only the last 2 attacks in Germany were done by refugees, the majority of deaths have been caused by people born in Europe.

And in those two attacks one person died, AFAIK.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:54 am

VivaStPauli wrote:And in those two attacks one person died, AFAIK.
I checked the media - it seems that fortunatly all victims survived - there were two persons killed, which were both the suspects.

One of the axe attack victims still critical, but the others are stable: http://www.merkur.de/bayern/wuerzburger-anschlagsopfer-weiter-lebensgefahr-zr-6612967.html

Last info about Ansbach: 15 people injured, 4 heavily: http://www.merkur.de/bayern/anschlag-in-ansbach-augenzeuge-spricht-ueber-dramatische-szenen-vor-festivalgelaende-6608833.html

The attacks where people were sadly killed were the right-extremist nutjob and the violent guy who got into an argument with his pregnant girlfriend as he didn't want the baby.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:53 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Hundreds of people have been killed by refugees? As far as I remember only the last 2 attacks in Germany were done by refugees, the majority of deaths have been caused by people born in Europe.

I've never been talking only about refugees in this thread, but people from North Africa or the Middle East or background in those areas.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:25 am

I dont understand how religion and ever more killing in the name of religion is still a thing in the 21st century. How stupid can you be to believe in some fictional charaters and fairytales..
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:06 pm

flameas wrote:I dont understand how religion and ever more killing in the name of religion is still a thing in the 21st century. How stupid can you be to believe in some fictional charaters and fairytales..

We are only past 1400 years since the invention of last mass scale religion. That duration is nothing in human evolution scale. If within 1400 years we could produce this much sensible atheist then within 500 years religions will get wiped off from the earth. Imagine how a 18th century atheist felt among those religious fanatics.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:51 pm

60 killed in an ISIS attack on a Police School in Quetta, Pakistan.

https://www.rt.com/news/363951-pakistan-cadets-hostage-militants/

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:58 am

its time all ISIS supporters were hunted down and killed where ever they may be.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:05 am

Nishankly wrote:60 killed in an ISIS attack on a Police School in Quetta, Pakistan.

Have they blamed it on the Indian army yet?

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:30 am

Glory wrote:

Nishankly wrote:60 killed in an ISIS attack on a Police School in Quetta, Pakistan.

looooool

Yes same day rofl, The ISIS *bleep* were from Afghanistan but every Pakistani politician is saying India was involved lol idk what logic rofl

But you do what you gotta do to keep a country in delusion and ignorance to win the votes and support, Can't blame them.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:05 am

Nishankly wrote:
Glory wrote:

looooool

Yes same day rofl, The ISIS *bleep* were from Afghanistan but every Pakistani politician is saying India was involved lol idk what logic rofl

But you do what you gotta do to keep a country in delusion and ignorance to win the ARMY support, Can't blame them.
fixed Wink
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:05 am

It's kind of both. The state politicians don't want to admit their security lapse and also there are very much a pro Jihad people in Pakistan , to win their support you have to blame external agent. ISIS spread really fast in Asia.

A guy who lived near my town was arrested after he came back from middle East. He confessed he trained with Paris attack terrorists. Yeah you heard it right. He was planning to blow up our major city in my state.

This is what I meant when I said ISIS is more dangerous than Asad. It spreads really fast. Can you even imagine what happens if terrorists get hold of nuclear weapons of Pakistan? .. it's the same army which hid Osama in its backyard so anything is possible.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:23 am

So, there was still time for one more Muslim terrorist attack in Europe in 2016. You know what to do, guys...

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 6 LiveLeak-dot-com-864_1482186951-C0Eg553XAAA0FNAjpglarge_1482186960.jpg.resized
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next