Great Leader Sprucenuce
Blue Barrett
LeSwagg James
McAgger
Freeza
24 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by McAgger Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:00 am

If not Phoenix, I hope it's the 76ers. Can you imagine Fultz, Simmons, and Embiid growing together. Holy shit their games would fit so well with each other. And they would make the playoffs their first year together I'm quite sure.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:03 am

Don't call me James wrote:If not Phoenix, I hope it's the 76ers. Can you imagine Fultz, Simmons, and Embiid growing together. Holy shit their games would fit so well with each other. And they would make the playoffs their first year together I'm quite sure.

I'd think the best fit would be the SG, Malik Monk, from Kentucky. Simmons needs the ball at all times to be useful. He's a PG. They could probably get Malik Monk and the first OVR with our pick though. That's nash trade :facepalm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:06 am

Forget best fit. If you get number one pick you draft Fultz. While this draft is packed, Fultz is by far the best prospect with almost 100% star potential.

Not even 76ers would be dumb enough to mess up that choice.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:26 am

Don't call me James wrote:Forget best fit. If you get number one pick you draft Fultz. While this draft is packed, Fultz is by far the best prospect with almost 100% star potential.

Not even 76ers would be dumb enough to mess up that choice.

By far the best? Same was said about Jackson a month ago. This has happened so many times. Imagine if 76 drafted a shooting big instead of a no defense Center. They would've had Porzingis. If the talent is close I'll always go for a mix of BPA and need.

Let's see in two months if there's still the same consensus
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:27 am

76ers also has two top 10 picks. They should draft the best fit and need they can get. Else they're gonna end up with another f'ed up roster.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:04 am

Yes by far the best imo. I've been watching Fultz this season. First time in a long time focusing on college basketball. Fultz is absolutely amazing. Have only seen videos of the rest of the guys but they don't seem close to his level. He's a Kyrie Irving level scorer with crazy athleticism and a better defense. Plus he's bigger and longer than Kyrie. He will feast in the NBA spacing.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:13 am

Don't call me James wrote:Yes by far the best imo. I've been watching Fultz this season. First time in a long time focusing on college basketball. Fultz is absolutely amazing. Have only seen videos of the rest of the guys but they don't seem close to his level. He's a Kyrie Irving level scorer with crazy athleticism and a better defense. Plus he's bigger and longer than Kyrie. He will feast in the NBA spacing.

Let's hope Lakers tank continues and we luck into no 1 overall Laughing
I'm beginning to suspect a tank. We have outplayed almost every team in first halfs this year. It's awful
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:14 am

I'm just so annoyed that we're not sure to keep a pick. We traded 2 1st rounders for a 41YO player... who played 10 games.

Wish we hadn't done it.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:27 pm

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cbssports.com/nba/news/heres-why-draymond-green-went-off-on-kevin-durant-in-the-warriors-loss-to-the-grizzlies/amp/?client=ms-android-bell-ca

Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:01 pm

Went to the Nets game last night as a friend invited me...great experience and fun to watch the three Asian girls in front of us try and get the attention of Lin Very Happy

Irving went ham in the 4th and the Nets suck Smile I don't know if Lopez just had a bad game, but his offensive game was horrendous. Bogdonovic has a jumper and Brooklyn collapsed late in the second quarter when he left the game. The offense literally became any one player just trying to do their own thing...and not necessarily in a selfish way, they just looked lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:49 am

LeSwagg James wrote:https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cbssports.com/nba/news/heres-why-draymond-green-went-off-on-kevin-durant-in-the-warriors-loss-to-the-grizzlies/amp/?client=ms-android-bell-ca

Proud

I was watching the game and I was scratching my head at this as well.
Curry had the hot hand but he wanted the ISO play. It was an awful play by all means, I think just a two could have done good as well, so if he really wanted the shot why didn't he just go in the arc and post up where he practically never misses, or drive in hard and most possibly get a foul and two free throws out of it.

The Curry buzzer shot they mention in the article as well is pointless. They had a few seconds left and obviously ran the play for Steph however he was brilliantly defended and the only thing he could do before the buzzer went off was throw up the shot.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:07 pm

Watched Bucks-Wizards :hmm:broadcasted on Sky
atm we're a better version than Timberwolves but incomplete equally
So talented but at the same time frail due to low average age. Lost again a match because of our blackouts basically. Shame Antetokounmpo was out ( illness)
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:31 am

Said this before but outside Giannis and Parker Buck's dont have much offence and until that changes they'll be a significant limit on what they can achieve.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:27 am

Middleton had almost 20ppg last season. Don't have offense out of the two stars, pls go Moal.

Monroe scores as much as anybody off the bench. Michael Beasley can create his own shot. Teletovic is a really good shooter.

Once Middleton's fit. They have enough offense like most of the teams their competing with.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:33 am

They have one guy on the team with more than 10ppg other than two i mentioned lol.

Your delusional if you think they don't lack offense lol.

Monroe is the closest at 10.5 and then it's Brogdon at 8.5 lol.

Hames pls, you ain't doing shit when your 3rd leading scorer is averaging just 10.5 and only averaging 20 minutes a game.

Middleton isn't enough either, compare their offensive help compared to say Celtics, Raptors and hell pretty much any East playoff team and it's laughable.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:36 am

It's because Middleton has been injured. You don't need much offense from the rest of the guys outside of shooting their open shots when you're 3 main guys get 20+ or near that.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:42 am

You don't know Middleton will average 20+ he had to before because Jabari was injured/minutes restriction and Giannis wasn't scoring this much either. ( also he averaged 18 not 20 lol)

I guarantee he'll be closer to 15 than 20, he'll help but it's not enough. Compare Dellevedova, Snell, Teletovic and Brogdon to the help on other East playoff teams and you'll see why i say they lack firepower.

This shouldn't need to be explained either, they have always lacked firepower since Giannis has been on the team. They are just lucky Giannis and Parker have made such big leaps.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:10 am

Malcolm Brogdon is starting over Delle now and will only improve as a rookie. There is your additional 10+ ppg player. Middleton coming back is huge as well, and he's young yet iirc.

Monroe needs to gtfo and use that money for someone more useful. I don't really disagree with Moal much here.

More than anything Robes is right. Bucks right now need maturity. Have lost probably at least 5+ games with double digits lead going into the fourth Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:35 am

Zaza ate Cousins lunch today Laughing
Showed him what a grown man bullying looks like. I would pick Zaza in a fight over anyone in the league tbh except for Boban and Pekovic. These Eastern European guys are not to be messed with.

Also, Steph finally back his last season form
Last 3 games: 35/6/5 on 51/41/90

Hope it continues. Deserved criticism so far this season. Started great but fell off and started being way too passive for KD to get comfortable until this little run of form.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:14 am

Don't call me James wrote:Zaza ate Cousins lunch today Laughing
Showed him what a grown man bullying looks like. I would pick Zaza in a fight over anyone in the league tbh except for Boban and Pekovic. These Eastern European guys are not to be messed with.

Also, Steph finally back his last season form
Last 3 games: 35/6/5 on 51/41/90

Hope it continues. Deserved criticism so far this season. Started great but fell off and started being way too passive for KD to get comfortable until this little run of form.

I'd take James Johnson then.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:53 am

Ingram finally looks to have his shot sorted out. 60% from the field the last four games.

D'angelo is also much more efficient and can really play make for everyone.

Randle is a force of nature. Love this team. Can't wait for Nance to come back and Son some more fellas.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:59 am

Since becoming a starter, Brogdon is averaging 13.7 points, 6.5 assists and 4.8 rebounds in 34.8 minutes per game.

Second round draft pick, rookie year and is a starter and putting up impressive numbers. Brogdon is the steal of last year's draft for sure.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:46 pm

Ginobili to miss the 3 decisive points in that way Laughing
Good for us.
We are this, we were close to beat Spurs also in December ( lost just for a point ) , but then we lost matches against team closer to our value. We're instable, but we must accept it considering the young age and the roster is deserving trust.
Or us or Wizards for the last play off place imo.
I believe we'll get it.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:50 pm

Honestly Robes i think both you and Washington will make it.

The 8 seeds in the East as it is now is how it will be IMO, different order though obviously.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:22 pm

How are the pelicans doing since Holiday got back?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:30 pm

Mixed tbh.

We have had a couple of 4 or 5 game winning streaks and then go on similar losing runs which i expect as we're realistically not a very good team.

It helps a lot though because he can defend and get AD in good spots to do damage and due to how the West is trash below the top 7 we are only two games out of the 8th spot lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next