BarrileteCosmico
zigra
urbaNRoots
Jonathan28
RealGunner
18 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

[BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate - Page 2 Empty Re: [BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate

Post by RealGunner Mon May 23, 2016 1:01 pm

zigra wrote:Btw I guess by now we can assume the leaks http://www.idigitaltimes.com/game-thrones-season-6-spoilers-who-wins-battle-winterfell-deleted-reddit-thread-tells-534076 are all spot on when everything else was spot on so far (I think?).

Contains spoilers for whole season 6 so don't read if you don't want to get spoiled and so on..

too weak

Spoiler:

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate - Page 2 Empty Re: [BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate

Post by zigra Mon May 23, 2016 1:29 pm

Spoiler:
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 23, 2016 1:39 pm

unbelievable

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Mon May 23, 2016 3:12 pm

Geez....shot in the heart when i seen summer die.....then a few seconds later another shot seeing that hodor spent his life suffering because of Bran.

Don't see how they plan on escaping the horde of undead following them now unless its something drastic like drogon showing up and flying off into the sunset with them in tow.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 23, 2016 3:21 pm

The fact Drogon has been gone for so long now could mean he might have made his way to the wall searching for one of the heads of the dragon but that's like 1% possibility.

Quite sure Benjen/Coldhands will save him and take him south of the wall

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 23, 2016 3:41 pm

Pretty sure they showed Drogon flying over the Dothraki in one of the trailers, which made me think that Dani would be saved by him before.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 23, 2016 3:56 pm

vagi

we'll do with uncle coldhands then (:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Mon May 23, 2016 9:21 pm

Just watched it over and realised its not even Bran who Hodor(Wylis) hears Meera was the one who kept saying "hold the door".
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 23, 2016 9:27 pm

Btw books always implied Rickon was a better greenseer than Bran. Wonder if they will explore more in the books on that regard.

Somehow i can't see GRRM killing him

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon May 23, 2016 11:59 pm

RealGunner wrote:Btw books always implied Rickon was a better greenseer than Bran. Wonder if they will explore more in the books on that regard.

Somehow i can't see GRRM killing him

Spoiler:
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 24, 2016 9:32 pm

GRRM thoughts

He interviewed Joe Hill (Stephen King's son) at the Jean Cocteau. Afterwards he answered questions while Joe Hill was signing books. Someone asked him about the show's Hodor name reveal. He said that his name reveal in the books will differ in the context and how it happens. So while the name will still mean the same thing (Hold the Door), it will be very different from the show's reveal. He said he came up with the name idea in 1991 and seemed depressed that the show got to reveal it before he did. He said he had no one to blame but himself for his slow writing. He joked about how jealous he was of Stephen King's writing speed. He said he seemed to release an entire book every time he's only just written about a chapter and a half.
Someone else asked him if he was caught up on this season and GRRM said all his focus is on the books. Someone complemented his chapter that he recently released online. GRRM said that this is a character that isn't in the TV show as his response. The tone of his show related responses made it seem like he no longer likes it. He did defend the show writer's need to make major cuts to the books.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri May 27, 2016 7:01 pm

No big surprise.

Something I thought about today: With Victarion being cut from the show and Jorah having the greyscale in the show, does anyone think Jorah might get healed by a magic ritual like that used to save Victarions hand? Didn't seem like his story is over yet but if he's to continue he needs to get a cure soon..
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri May 27, 2016 7:04 pm

I can see that or he'll go to Oldtown and have some screen time around Sam as I don't think he can carry that storyline alone.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 27, 2016 7:13 pm

Moqqoro exists? hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri May 27, 2016 7:39 pm

zigra wrote:No big surprise.

Something I thought about today: With Victarion being cut from the show and Jorah having the greyscale in the show, does anyone think Jorah might get healed by a magic ritual like that used to save Victarions hand? Didn't seem like his story is over yet but if he's to continue he needs to get a cure soon..

Red Priestess said more of her preachers were on their way to Meereen to sing Dany's praises, so I wouldn't be surprised if Jorah finds Moqorro on his way there and he saves his arm
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 27, 2016 7:45 pm

In exchange of what though? Still not sure how sincere Moqorro is to Victarion in the books.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat May 28, 2016 4:26 pm

Last three episode titles.

Spoiler:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat May 28, 2016 5:02 pm

F*** me doesn't take much to get me HYPED!
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat May 28, 2016 5:31 pm

Can't wait for the book jokes after E10 comes out Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat May 28, 2016 7:13 pm

RealGunner wrote:In exchange of what though? Still not sure how sincere Moqorro is to Victarion in the books.

No idea. Just thought it would kinda suit it as the greyscale so far is only at the hand and I could see the black hand being something D&D like.

zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 am

Friend here at Balticon reports: "GRRM also said "I still have a ways to go, I shouldn't be here" in somewhat joking fashion."
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon May 30, 2016 3:08 am

Don't care about anything but "I'm done" or "I stopped writing" from him regarding the status tbh. Words didn't mean anything in the past either.

He actually read an Aeron chapter. I think that's new? Here's the cliffnotes, have to look for more tomorrow. Obv beware spoilers https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VuqHngBpOZ1p0jqkD7xRTCHExMFwBa8qE7VCLsKXzxU/edit
Expect there are some smaller mistakes in it like the wrong names or so, but in general it should fit.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 30, 2016 3:16 am

GRRM has now read 1/7 of the book Proud

urbaNRoots wrote:
Friend here at Balticon reports: "GRRM also said "I still have a ways to go, I shouldn't be here" in somewhat joking fashion."
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 30, 2016 3:22 am

He should start releasing a chapter per month at this rate.

In all honesty, that sounds like a really cool chapter from an unexpected POV. My faith and hype is getting restored.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon May 30, 2016 3:32 am

Yeah I think I like that a lot but damn I need the chapter, can't use cliffnotes.
But ffs
Spoiler:
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 30, 2016 5:01 am

Bran's visions from last night's episode:

https://imgur.com/gallery/MgXDC/

Is that all the fleshing out of "let them burn" we will get?

Is Benjen = Coldhands almost confirmed now?

Also it seems that he is able to access visions from areas without any weirwood presence at all (as in Essos). So Bran now knows about Jon and Dany.

Since he now sees his fall, does that mean that he knows Jaime pushed him?

Doesn't really seem to have a reaction to all this new info.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next