Finalizing Negotiations for Pavoletti: Milan vs Genoa

+4
Casciavit
Dante
Kaladin
M99
8 posters

Go down

Finalizing Negotiations for Pavoletti: Milan vs Genoa Empty Finalizing Negotiations for Pavoletti: Milan vs Genoa

Post by M99 Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:48 am

Probable XI vs Genoa (4-4-2): Donnarumma; De Sciglio, Alex, Romagnoli; Antonelli; Honda, Montolivo, Bertolacci, Bonaventura; Niang, Bacca.

Last time we faced Genoa, it was an annoying 1-0 loss. Worth noting that Inter and Fiorentina are having a match so one of the two if not both will lose points so this matchday is a great opportunity for us to cut down points gap. Also a great opportunity for Galliani to scout some more players while finalizing the agent fee for Pavoletti.

Winnable match, here's hoping we bounce back from the disappointing result of last week.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Finalizing Negotiations for Pavoletti: Milan vs Genoa Empty Re: Finalizing Negotiations for Pavoletti: Milan vs Genoa

Post by Kaladin Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:57 am

LMAO rofl rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Finalizing Negotiations for Pavoletti: Milan vs Genoa Empty Re: Finalizing Negotiations for Pavoletti: Milan vs Genoa

Post by M99 Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:23 am

AC Milan have lost their last three Serie A meetings against Genoa. Prior to this, they had been unbeaten in the previous eight (W6 D2).

Last season Genoa won away at AC Milan in Serie A for the first time since 1958.

The Rossoneri have scored exactly one goal in each of their last five Serie A matches at home against Genoa.

Genoa has failed to score in 12 games so far in this campaign, more than any other side.

Milan's M'Baye Niang has scored in three successive Serie A appearances for the first time in his career.

Milan has scored five goals following a corner kick - more than any other side in this competition. Genoa instead has shipped five from corners
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:37 am

BACCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1-0
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:46 am

Proud

endless love for the fisherman
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:06 pm

Genoa was close to equalize there
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:24 pm

HT 1-0

6/10 first half, we certainly could've done better against Atletico Genoa. Was impressed by Bertolacci, hounded after every ball and made some tidy passes. MDS seems like he got a 10+ pace upgrade with him bursting down the right. Also, we need to keep the ball better, too many time we've carelessly lost it. Genoa looked the more threatening team so far, had a slew of chances. Finally, is Laxalt an annoying f*ck or what? Even in his Livorno days he was infuriating, chasing, fighting, shoving for every ball like its his memorial game. Sit the f*ck down, in the end you're a Serie A journeyman, be a good boy, roll over and let us do our thing.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:30 pm

Nice hustle from Honda on that first goal
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:54 pm

WTF
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:55 pm

HOLY FK.. Honda is possessed ...
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:57 pm

What a great goal by Honda , can't believe he scored this one

totally Hondaventura today ffs Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:07 pm

nice chance there by Montolivo . Thankfully his 2nd half is much better than his first .

Menez Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:11 pm

FenoMenez Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:23 pm

It had to be Cerci rofl the f*cking piece of shit
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:24 pm

and of course

the classical ex player scoring against us , how could it possibly be otherwise

even fkn Cerci flukes a goal to keep this epic tradition going

:whistle:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:25 pm

Sinisa absolutely fuming, as he should be, we almost lost it in the dying minutes..
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:47 pm

well , introducing Boli , Menez and Balo obviously had to bring the safety levels down tbh , he shouldn't be fuming that much if you ask me

On the other hand he's not wrong to be upset about it of course , yet he had his fair share in it , other half goes to Donnarumma , in an otherwise flawless performance by him . Can't stress how much i love this lad Proud

Anyway , it's a bit of a shame the score is what it is , 2-1 definitely doesn't do us proper justice . Icing on the cake was Honda's goal , sensational . Overall , we really had a fine game until the dying minutes ; one fluke moment does not change this . That said , it did seem the result almost hung in the balance for a moment or two , i guess it should be a reminder you've never really done enough unless you pass the finishing line . Nevertheless ,

I am very pleased and satisfied with our performance as a team , many positives to be had once again , enjoyed the game fully
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:19 pm

Slept through this game :facepalm:

Will watch it when I can but for now happy for the win. Hoping for a tie between Inter and Fio later today so we can close the gap to 4 points between us and 3rd and 3 between us and Inter in 4th.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:41 pm

Great stretch of games from Honda.

Finally losing justification for the lame Hyundai puns (which I love).

Also justifying what I have been saying in the beginning of the season. Having Honda in the team is much much better than the disastrous times we used Cerci.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:43 pm

Great stretch of games from Honda.

Finally losing justification for the lame Hyundai puns (which I love).

Also justifying what I have been saying in the beginning of the season. Having Honda in the team is much much better than the disastrous times we used Cerci.

Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:04 pm

I hope you guys read the thread description and acted accordingly.

Someone's getting a new jersey tonight.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:20 pm

sucks that fiorentina won. was hoping for a draw.

have to defeat napoli
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:38 pm

I wouldn't get my hopes up for Napoli. We've been doing well recently but Napoli are still miles above us in terms of their game. I'd be pretty happy if we can get a draw but we most probably will lose, and that's OK. We just need to stop dropping points against terms below us if we are to have any chance of 3rd place.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:37 pm

Honestly, this is no jinx or anything but I have given up on 3rd place. If Rudi Garcia was still coach of Roma, I would have been confident of a third place finish. Now it looks like they have 3rd place on a lock. I do hope we finish 4th and win Coppa Italia, that would be a satisfactory end to the season.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down