- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 15 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

- | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

+15
Ion Creanga
El Blanco Madridista
Luca
Tomwin Lannister
El Messico
Andrew
Lucifer
lucianomoggi
DeviAngel
Kick
dronte
juvealbanian
salmano9
rincon
S
19 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 15 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by rincon Sun 22 May 2016 - 10:30

I honestly don't see whats so good about Lemina. I missed the 2 games everyone says he played well in the first half of the season. Almost every time I see him he is a passenger.

We all hate on Hernanes for being awful last night but Lemina did not do anything. The game was just passing him by, no contribution whatsoever for most of the game. He has a good tackle in him but he rarely tackles, his passing is fine and he has some skill but he rarely sees the ball. It looks like he doesn't know where to be or what to do unless the team is firmly in control, I would say his best position is DM but 1) we don't play with a DM and 2) he needs to be much more aggressive.

He seems like a Khedira that's not so smart. Khedira is not the best tackler, the best passer and doesn't run the most, but he knows exactly where to be and what to do. Very smart player, something like a midfield version of Barzagli or Muller. Lemina has a similar skillset but lacks the positional awareness. Hopefully that can come from experience.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 15 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by S Sun 22 May 2016 - 10:50

There is obvious potential in Lemina.His best role would be as a B2B MF as opposed to DM but he needs to get more games under his belt and get in sync with the team.
He got dispossessed way too much yesterday.Maybe if he had the calm Marchisio playing next to him instead of Hernanes who was a disaster yesterday,he would've played better.

Dont forget it was his run that eventually led to the goal.He'd be wasted as a DM.I hope he can challenge Khedira for his CM spot next season.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun 22 May 2016 - 10:57

Next season is too earlier still I think. Khedira was pretty great this year when he played. Lemina needs to watch him closely. I think we should play him as RCM in the easy games so learns without being too exposed. Allegri will figure it out, fully confident on him developing players.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun 22 May 2016 - 12:50

a player needs to have CONFIDENCE in himself, EGOISTIC ideas that he is one of the best player in the world, in order to perform good. otherwise the moment when you take that CONFIDENCE away from a player with keeping him on the bench, he becomes too soft

even a an extreme talent of IBRAHIMOVIC level, can fall extreme down if put on the bench because the EGO gets destroyed , as we have seen that with BARCELONA

I do not blame players like HERNANES and LEMINA why they don't perform good because that is not surprise for me

a surprise for me is to see soemeone like POGBA, DYBALA, MANDZUKIC, performing bad because they are starting XI players

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun 22 May 2016 - 13:16

Agnelli had tears in his eyes when Morata scored, I guess he's gone unfortunately.

On the other hand there is a good news with Allegri caught saying to De Sciglio "Tra poco ti porto a Torino" - "soon I'll take you to Torino"

Thats a good news,De Sciglio is still just 23 yrs and has potential.He can play as wing back on both sides,so he could be a really good adittion to our team.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun 22 May 2016 - 13:21

Agree about Lemina being at his best as B2B,in same position Khedira plays usualy.
He clearly has the skillset to be a serious threat in front of goal.He can be our new Vidal,maybe not as energetic but more solid technically.With more experience in Serie A he will become a key player next season.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun 22 May 2016 - 14:57

about LEMINA POSITION and ROLE, discussion
MY BELIEVES

when you position a player ;  the idea is to simply use the positive qualities of the player on your advantage

for example if its a corner kick, you can send CENTER BACKS forwards to score headers, because they have the strength and you use that on your advantage and you keep players with more speed on the BACK like ALEX SANDRO to cover the midfield from COUNTER-ATTACKS

when the team is attacking too hard, LEMINA is a guy who can cover from the back PERFECTLY because of SPRINT

when we are DEFENDING too hard, LEMINA sometimes can be used as a COUNTER-ATTACK OPTION a specially when someone like POGBA is tired

I don't really see LEMINA as a LEADER of the game for the moment, so I don't expect him to do XAVI kind of things, box-to-box, or whatsoever

the player has the SPRINTS , and we have to use that on advantage for the moment, on the future he may have enough experience and become a leader like the ones of YAYA TOURE, and contribute much more for the team, but for the moment all we need to focus on is to use his SPRINTS on our ADVANTAGE

EDITED: I don't really see LEMINA as a player with lots of STAMINA and force him to keep running and make pressure like GATUSSO, I think of him more as an EXTREME SPRINT GUY , who simple makes quick sprints when NECESSARY , so I would basically focus to use him for COVERING + COUNTER-ATTACKS

STURARO is more of STAMINA kind of guy, he keeps running like GATUSSO, he is more as a BOX-TO- BOX kind of a man , LEMINA is a little different

its what I believe

EDITED #2: LEMINA can be our CHEETAH
there is no need to ask CHEETAH do LION kind of things

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun 22 May 2016 - 15:38

@ S

Can you please change that picture, its too depressive moment , better bring a celebration picture of NEDVED

Last edited by lucianomoggi on Fri 19 Aug 2016 - 16:16; edited 1 time in total

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun 22 May 2016 - 16:11

lucianomoggi wrote:@ S

Can you please change that picture, its too depressive moment , better bring a celebration picture of NEDVED banana

I lost a sig bet.I have to wear it for another 2 months unfortunately.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun 22 May 2016 - 18:06

OK, as long as its NEDVED is still cool

guy was magical player, and he also had a STYLE like an old school ROCK STAR, it is really cool to have him even more around us in the stadium, its also cool to see him on pictures around , I am big fan of NEDVED

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun 22 May 2016 - 18:37

lucianomoggi wrote:OK, as long as its NEDVED is still cool

guy was magical player, and he also had a STYLE like an old school ROCK STAR, it is really cool to have him even more around us in the stadium, its also cool to see him on pictures around , I am big fan of HERNANES
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun 22 May 2016 - 18:45

Nina Moric: "If Hernanes and Montolivo made love how they play ...

Nina Moric, former wife of Fabrizio Corona, has teased Riccardo Montolivo and Hernanes on his Facebook profile. "If Montolivo and Hernanes had sex at the same speed with which they play football would be two perfect lovers," he wrote the model, attracting critical praise upon himself.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 22 May 2016 - 20:00

Luca wrote:What do you guys think Lemina's best position is? Or rather best role?

Several times I have seen him in this sort of Vice Marchisio/ Regista role and it doesn't seem to suit him. He is an intelligent, hard working player. Decent passing range, dribbling ability, shooting and his movement is good too. He kind of does everything at a good level without doing anything at a great level, or anything at a poor level.

With that being said, he is not the one to facilitate the attack from the back- Hell we missed Bonucci today for that. For the record, Hernanes isn't either but I've ran out of bad things to say about him after today (he's just an awful player in my opinion). But Lemina shows promise and we've shown investment, next season I am curious to see how he develops and what role utilizes his strengths most. I thinkPereyra starting today over Hernanes would have been a more interesting team going forward at least

Allegri's starting 11 left a lot to be desired, I think everyone knew Milan would come at flying and they played a good game. Allegri's substitutes were on point. Morata's last game in all probability, glad he was the hero and leaves on a high note.

box to box, he is great in dribbling has a good shot and decent passing, also he can hold a ball and play in defense. He can be our Vidal, not yet on that level but sure has the potential to be.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon 23 May 2016 - 8:01

salmano9 wrote:

guy was magical player, and he also had a STYLE like an old school ROCK STAR, it is really cool to have him even more around us in the stadium, its also cool to see him on pictures around , I am big fan of HERNANES

I like HERNANES and that is because I believe football is too simple it is a world of DRIBBLING, SHOOTING, PASSING

if you think about players like: ALEX SANDRO, POGBA, PIRLO, DYBALA, DEL PIERO, TREZEGUET these guys are what I consider good WEAPONS to ATTACK WITH and their most valuable thing are SHOTS & PASSING

I don't want HEADACHE with players like MATRI, GIACHERINI, PERYERA who keep running and have no idea what they doing and cannot make good shots, good pass  

HERNANES is no DEL PIERO or PIRLO otherwise he would not be sitting on the bench
but still HERNANES is a good weapon on our bench with important qualities like SHOOTING, DRIBBLING, PASSING

I don't blame HERNANES for negative performances because he has been sitting on the bench for most of the season he must have forgotten how to simply stand up, but if the COACH knows how to keep him on good performance he can be a really good weapon that we can use as substitution option of guys like POGBA, MARCHISO, CUADRADO

EDITED:

I believe
HERNANES is better weapon to have than: MARCHISIO, PERYERA, GIACHERINI,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon 23 May 2016 - 10:48

Come on man, Marchisio>>>>>>>>>Hernanes.

That said, I also like Hernanes and I think he did well for the most part. That disaster from the Coppa final was down to Allegri. Him and Lemina together bring too much confusion. Hernanes is not a regista at heart, he is an AM. For him to play in the middle effectively he needs more protection, like with Khedira or Sturaro. That lets him move vertically more and create. Then he can be really effective and we saw it a couple of times this season.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon 23 May 2016 - 14:05

lucianomoggi wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

I like HERNANES and that is because I believe football is too simple it is a world of DRIBBLING, SHOOTING, PASSING

if you think about players like: ALEX SANDRO, POGBA, PIRLO, DYBALA, DEL PIERO, TREZEGUET these guys are what I consider good WEAPONS to ATTACK WITH and their most valuable thing are SHOTS & PASSING

I don't want HEADACHE with players like MATRI, GIACHERINI, PERYERA who keep running and have no idea what they doing and cannot make good shots, good pass  

HERNANES is no DEL PIERO or PIRLO otherwise he would not be sitting on the bench
but still HERNANES is a good weapon on our bench with important qualities like SHOOTING, DRIBBLING, PASSING

I don't blame HERNANES for negative performances because he has been sitting on the bench for most of the season he must have forgotten how to simply stand up, but if the COACH knows how to keep him on good performance he can be a really good weapon that we can use as substitution option of guys like POGBA, MARCHISO, CUADRADO

EDITED:

I believe
HERNANES is better weapon to have than: MARCHISIO, PERYERA, GIACHERINI,

@rincon , anyday Marchisio>>>>> Hernanes lol... Hahahaha

@Lucianomoggi I think that I smell a Hernanes obsession now :p There is no way to say that Hernanes > Marchisio. Hernanes is far from his Lazio days. I'd be happy if we took him from Lazio 4 years ago for 10m, but now, it is absolutely a waste. His shots are no longer the same and I don't see him as an efffective player as he was in Lazio (one of their backbone players).

It is pretty much like buying (for example, Denis from Atalanta at the start of the season when we have an injury in attack). Is Denis better than any of our strikers? No. It would be just an emergency buy.... This is what happened with Hernanes. We basically didn't buy a CAM and Allegri took someone like him for tactical flexibility.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue 24 May 2016 - 11:27

what I am mostly impressed with is how JUVENTUS manage to improvise from the market,

it is really impressive

it is always easy to wish to have something
a player like NEDVED, ZIDANE, ROBERTO CARLOS

but it is genius if you know how to use the options that you have as they say ; IF LIFE GIVES YOU LEMON make LEMONADE

this is exactly what JUVENTUS has been doing , LEMONADE

we took players on free transfers like LORENTE, BARZALI, PIRLO, KHEDIRA, POGBA, and was successful as much as those who spent extreme money

we took players from really low price but was useful like LICHTAINER, VIDAL,

HERNANES was only 10 MILLION
you guys may not like him, I am impressed with the transfer

it is easy to say NO I DON"T LIKE HERNANES, I LIKE MESSI

sure everyone knows that HERNANES is neither 10% creative like MESSI but it is not about what you like, it is about options that we have,

but another thing is I believe HERNANES is better than others think, I think he is better than MONTOLIVO, MARCHISIO,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue 24 May 2016 - 16:57

lucianomoggi wrote:what I am mostly impressed with is how JUVENTUS manage to improvise from the market,

it is really impressive

it is always easy to wish to have something
a player like NEDVED, ZIDANE, ROBERTO CARLOS

but it is genius if you know how to use the options that you have as they say ; IF LIFE GIVES YOU LEMON make LEMONADE

this is exactly what JUVENTUS has been doing , LEMONADE

we took players on free transfers like LORENTE, BARZALI, PIRLO, KHEDIRA, POGBA, and was successful as much as those who spent extreme money

we took players from really low price but was useful like LICHTAINER, VIDAL,

HERNANES was only 10 MILLION
you guys may not like him, I am impressed with the transfer

it is easy to say NO I DON"T LIKE HERNANES, I LIKE MESSI

sure everyone knows that HERNANES is neither 10% creative like MESSI but it is not about what you like, it is about options that we have,

but another thing is I believe HERNANES is better than others think, I think he is better than MONTOLIVO, MARCHISIO,

I think it is a crime to say that Hernanes is better than Marchisio Clubber Clubber Clubber Clubber Clubber
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed 25 May 2016 - 12:00

nothing serious is just what I believe
we have Marchisio now
if Hernanes gets enough time to get back on his rhythm I am sure you will be impressed

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 25 May 2016 - 19:14

lucianomoggi wrote:nothing serious is just what I believe
we have Marchisio now
if Hernanes gets enough time to get back on his rhythm I am sure you will be impressed

That will never ever happen Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon 15 Aug 2016 - 18:56

Welcome to the new season Smile

18:04 - Saturday POSSIBLE 3-5-2 - Juventus today carried out the first session that will lead to the Saturday's match against Fiorentina. At the moment, for the race on Saturday, the Bianconeri could take the field with the classic 3-5-2. In defense, in front of Buffon, he could meet again the BBC. While in midfield along with Pjanic and Asamoah should be the return of Khedira. German despite having started the preparation of 10 days seems to be in good physical condition. On the wings, however, they could play Dani Alves and Evra. The number 33 Juventus are training only from August 7, so if Allegri does not consider this quite ready on the left could be hijacked Asamoah Lemina midfielder. In Dybala and Mandzukic attack appears in the lead to be chosen, with Higuain initially on the bench.

16:03 - EVEN A ZAZA VINOVO - Despite the many rumors that they would like one step away from Wolfsburg, Simone Zaza, today, worked in Vinovo with his team mates.

Source: TuttoJuve
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon 15 Aug 2016 - 19:10

Predictable line-up, that's the safest we can field right now. Can't wait to see Dybala smashing Fiore.

2-0, Dybala and Khedira.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon 15 Aug 2016 - 19:16

rincon wrote:Predictable line-up, that's the safest we can field right now. Can't wait to see Dybala smashing Fiore.

2-0, Dybala and Khedira.

I don't think that Khedira will play tbh. Same for Evra... Both havent played any match in preseason. I wouldn't be surprised if we played with:

Mandzukic-Dybala
Sandro-Asamoah-Pjanic-Lemina-Alves
Chiellini-Benatia-Barzagli

This is what I think how we will play based on the players who played most frequently in preseason (considering Pereyra is leaving and Higuain's fitness).
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri 19 Aug 2016 - 10:16

Marchisio and Sturaro out for our first game. Now Pjanic is in doubt, otherwise he plays between Asamoah and Khedira (or so say reports). We may see Hernanes at regista if Pjanic doesn't make it.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 19 Aug 2016 - 12:07

rincon wrote:Marchisio and Sturaro out for our first game. Now Pjanic is in doubt, otherwise he plays between Asamoah and Khedira (or so say reports). We may see Hernanes at regista if Pjanic doesn't make it.

That's the most probable scenario.... It's a shame that Pjanic got injured, because it means that we will have to depend on Mehnanes now, which makes it harder for the management to decide to sell.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 19 Aug 2016 - 12:16

11:10 - 13 TO THE CONFERENCE OF CHEERFUL - For Juventus are on the eve of the match against Fiorentina. The team will be in camp in the afternoon and before the session there will be a press conference by Massimiliano Allegri. Tomorrow, the Bianconeri should start from the module which gave guarantees in recent years the 3-5-2. In defense, in front of Buffon, there will Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini. The greatest doubts in midfield where they are yet to understand the conditions of Miralem Pjanic. If the number 5 Juventus does not make it is possible that in its place there is Lemina, the other doubts for the midfield concern outdoors, where to contend 2 4. In attack, however, there seems no doubt saw that Allegri will restart from Mandzukic and Dybala.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15