- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 8 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

- | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

+15
Ion Creanga
El Blanco Madridista
Luca
Tomwin Lannister
El Messico
Andrew
Lucifer
lucianomoggi
DeviAngel
Kick
dronte
juvealbanian
salmano9
rincon
S
19 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 8 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by rincon Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:18 pm

I'm gonna be so sad when litchsteiner is no longer our RB, top match from him

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 8 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:54 pm

Ooh, I wish him well. Alex Sandro played a really great game. Khedira good physique but he needs his form back. Mandzu is just a monster. Hernanes great game. Licht, I just wish he was younger Sad.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:22 pm

tuttojuve for the inter game tomorrow:

4-3-1-2

Neto; Padoin, Bonucci, Rugani, Sandro; Sturaro, Hernanes, Asamoah; Pereyra; Morata, Zaza

good rest, good to see Asamoah and Pereyra back
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:39 pm

Finally Pogba and Dybala getting a rest,they have played lots of minutes and both need a rest to be fully fit vs. Bayern
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:11 pm

Giorgio Chiellini is not available after the accused discomfort during the championship match against Inter on Sunday. the defender now has been subjected to investigations that have ruled muscle injuries and highlighted an overload right soleus muscle, recovered in about 10 days.

Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:33 pm

Juve player of the month? Definitely Bonnuci.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:16 pm

Just came back, how are we losing 3-0??
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:52 pm

Dem butthurt in the general section. Dem Ohhhhhh wait bayern will show you, just wait rofl rofl

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:01 pm

rofl
I can't believe we qualified in the end
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:55 am

Unbelievable. Disgraceful that we had 0 shots in the first half. We were 100% lucky. Juve just didn't wanna play until late.

I liked lemina. Good technique.

I hope that bayern become as cocky as we were today in the allianz.

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:17 pm

I don't get what's the context behind Marchisio's last post on social media... What's up?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:19 pm

What is it? It is when he called the commentator blind for hating on Zaza?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:55 pm

No idea :/ check it out on fb. It's about making choices and judgemental calls. Didn't quite  understand it.

“Sturaro has a problem with his big toe which means he is unable to put on a football boot at the moment,” explained Coach Max Allegri in his Press conference.

^^ LOOL
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:51 pm

19:02 - THE FAVORITE 4-4-2 4-3-1-2 - Juventus arrived in Bergamo where he will continue his march towards the match against Atalanta. Tomorrow, Massimiliano Allegri should revive the 4-4-2: in the door there will be Buffon. In defense on the right will act Lichtsteiner in the middle space Barzagli and Bonucci, while the left back Evra. In midfield, on the right there will Cuadrado, amid fall Marchisio, with him play Khedira, Pogba, however, it will move to the left. In attack alongside Dybala there will Mandzukic. It is not entirely ruled out, however, that Allegri can deploy 4-3-1-2 with Pereyra behind the two strikers, when the 4-4-2 seems favored the diamond.

Juventus (4-4-2) : Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci, Evra; Cuadrado, Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba; Dybala, Mandzukic.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:37 pm

Pereyra in cuadrado out Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:48 pm

Very frustrating pogba... He needs to stop showing off.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:09 pm

Pogba out please.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:47 pm

What a goal Lemina. He's worth 10m if he doesn't get injured often.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:13 pm

Well I would quote my several old posts, that this is exactly the reason why we have to give Lemina more playing time. Every time he comes on the pitch he is really showing potential. Great display.

Good match by us, finishing was a bit of letdown though, especially when Dybala was brought down.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:32 pm

Good match...I wanted Allegri to give a rest to Dybala and Pogba on second half (Dybala was subed in last minutes)

I'm not impressed by Lemina,I've told before he has lots of potential,very well-rounded player and even scored a super goal to kill the game.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:54 pm

Barzagli just said that we are tired, like tired a lot..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:17 pm

We can't rest now. We can rest a few players vs Sass but it is an important match. Sass are strong this season. Maybe Rugani can play and Barzagli or bonnuci can rest. The rotation Allegri is doing helps us. I like that he rested both mandzu and Dybala vs Inter in the cup.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:40 pm

Couldn't watch the game but just saw the goals. Lemina Shocked so he did well?
How was Pereyra?
Good to have a clear win.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:06 pm

rincon wrote:Couldn't watch the game but just saw the goals. Lemina Shocked so he did well?
How was Pereyra?

Pereyra was pretty awful to be honest. It's not surprising Juventus is tired, no team has had a tougher schedule in terms of volume and no team has had as many injuries. It's a tough road, I think they'll give their all at Bayern, just not sure if it will be enough though.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:09 pm

Luca wrote:
rincon wrote:Couldn't watch the game but just saw the goals. Lemina Shocked so he did well?
How was Pereyra?

Pereyra was pretty awful to be honest. It's not surprising Juventus is tired, no team has had a tougher schedule in terms of volume and no team has had as many injuries. It's a tough road, I think they'll give their all at Bayern, just not sure if it will be enough though.

I wouldn't say he played awful. He played like the rest of the team. He had some reallt nice touches if you noticed.

I think that Juve are saving their emergy for the big match VS Bayern. We haven't been playing at high tempo for a while now and Bayern will be a great game.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:27 pm

Give their all that is what I am asking, I don't care if we win or lose when our team have left their hearts on the field.(against BM). I want them to feel the heat, to feel that they are not unbeatable, strike them fear.

Pereyra was away for more then 2 months with knee injury if I'm not mistaking?

Give him time.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next