sportsczy
Valkyrja
futbol_bill
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gossip - Hazard, Morata and Asensio Empty Gossip - Hazard, Morata and Asensio

Post by futbol_bill Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:59 pm

I don't know if it's the horrendous play of Ronaldo or the talk about Benz's extracurricular activities, but there is a lot of talk around Bernabeu these days about Hazard, Morata and Asensio joining the club next season. If any truth to this, that would imply that there likely are significant changes for next season. I would say the future of Ronaldo, Benz, Isco and Jese, perhaps Bale if he doesn't end up producing this Spring, are in question.

In addition, I would think Denis and Arbeloa will be gone.

These are likely only someone's wish list, but if the team ends up with no trophies, there could be a significant turnover next summer!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Gossip - Hazard, Morata and Asensio Empty Re: Gossip - Hazard, Morata and Asensio

Post by Valkyrja Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:32 pm

Jese, Isco are the future of the club. no way they will leave
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Gossip - Hazard, Morata and Asensio Empty Re: Gossip - Hazard, Morata and Asensio

Post by sportsczy Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:54 pm

Morata is failing at Juve though so far... been benched a couple of times. Let's see if he can put together a 20 goal season first.

Right now, he has 3 goals and 1 assist on 30 shots in 14 games (10 starts). He's the lead striker too. That's not going to cut it here.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:59 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Jese, Isco are the future of the club. no way they will leave

tHe question will be are they content to continue playing as backups? bringing in Hazard (I would assume for Ronaldo) would mean Jese stays as backup behind Hazard and Bale.

Isco is already a backup, basically behind James. he is only getting lots of action because of the injuries we have had. Bringing in Hazard will tell him the club doesn't believe he should be a starter plus Asensio plays same position as him. bAd enough club has two AMs and setup to only play one, what will they do with three?  As to Morata for Benz, a lot depends on what happens with Benz, how team does this year, how Morata and Juve do and what CFs might be available.

i said these were gossip, don't know if there is any truth at all to this, but point was if anything to it, it would indicate a major shakeup.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:11 pm

Ideally both Isco and James would play in a 442
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:43 pm

I agree with you but as long as we have Bale + Ronaldo or Hazard + Benz or some other CF, that isn't going to happen.

I would like it and it would also give Asensio a decent role at club, but that's assuming that Flo has some logical futbol thought process infusion!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:50 pm

i'll say it again... there's absolutely no room for up-and-coming unproven players to get playing time at Madrid.  The managers are expected to bring a major trophy every year or they will get fired.  There is no way they will take a risk on a kid under these conditions UNLESS the kid is an absolute and unquestioned phenom.

Kids need to go to another club in a top league and prove themselves over a full season (meaning that they become a top player there at their position) before having a chance at Madrid.

So Asensio, Morata and anyone else of that type has to show over a full season that they can perform at the highest level... one game here and there isn't enough.  It has to be a full season.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:04 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I agree with you but as long as we have Bale + Ronaldo or Hazard + Benz or some other CF, that isn't going to happen.

I would like it and it would also give Asensio a decent role at club, but that's assuming that Flo has some logical futbol thought process infusion!

I don't trust Benzema as the only goalscorer in the first 11
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:14 pm

Bale is still here... and James loves to score too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:22 pm

sportsczy wrote:i'll say it again... there's absolutely no room for up-and-coming unproven players to get playing time at Madrid.  The managers are expected to bring a major trophy every year or they will get fired.  There is no way they will take a risk on a kid under these conditions UNLESS the kid is an absolute and unquestioned phenom.

Kids need to go to another club in a top league and prove themselves over a full season (meaning that they become a top player there at their position) before having a chance at Madrid.

So Asensio, Morata and anyone else of that type has to show over a full season that they can perform at the highest level... one game here and there isn't enough.  It has to be a full season.

Have you watched Asensio Sports? He is by far the best player at both Espanyol and U21 team. Last year he likely was best player in all of Adelante. He is a strong nominee for Euro youth player possibly following in footsteps of Isco and I think Hazard as well.

I'm only expressing the rumours I have heard. I'm not saying there is or isn't any validity to them. And as you said about Morata, this only happens if they have excellent seasons and the current team doesn't perform.

But there has been lots of talk about all three and my point was if there is any truth to any of this, it implies a shakeup may be coming.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:28 pm

Asensio is actually a similar player to hazard from what I've seen.

@ Sports the two kids we bought this summer are fantastic talents, Asensio and Vallejo. If they develop properly they will be world beaters. There are also rumors that we agreed terms with Betis' Ceballos who was Spain's best player this summer in the u19 Championship.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:08 pm

Please no Hazard. Please for the love of god.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:09 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Please no Hazard. Please for the love of god.

He's one of my favorites players and from my point of view one of the best 5 footballers at the moment, but I don't want him either. I like Isco and Jese very much.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:42 pm

In terms of raw talent, I believe the guy is immensely talented. Back when he was at Lille, I truly thought he would go on to become a world beater. The problem though is that he failed to make that 'leap' which should have happened to him before turning 24.

The reasons could be that he didn't have the right mentor or didn't go to the right club or simply didn't have the proper tools for the leap.

I still think he can improve, but I don't believe he'll ever reach CR7 or Messi level. He wasted too much time and now I'm afraid it's too late for him.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:53 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:In terms of raw talent, I believe the guy is immensely talented. Back when he was at Lille, I truly thought he would go on to become a world beater. The problem though is that he failed to make that 'leap' which should have happened to him before turning 24.

The reasons could be that he didn't have the right mentor or didn't go to the right club or simply didn't have the proper tools for the leap.

I still think he can improve, but I don't believe he'll ever reach CR7 or Messi level. He wasted too much time and now I'm afraid it's too late for him.

CR and Messi are rare players and I didn't compare hazard to them. But that doesn't mean that he isn't a world beater
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:13 pm

Best player in Adelante means absolutely squat Bill... so is being a great U21 player.

Not saying he won't be a good top flight player... but he's never played top flight yet and Madrid is not he place where he'll learn.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:17 pm

sportsczy wrote:Best player in Adelante means absolutely squat Bill... so is being a great U21 player.

Case in point: Bartra won Defender of The Season in Segunda and Deulofeu Player of The Season. And to this date Deulofeu rules at that level (scored a hattrick again today for U21s).

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:25 pm

sportsczy wrote:Best player in Adelante means absolutely squat Bill... so is being a great U21 player.

Not saying he won't be a good top flight player... but he's never played top flight yet and Madrid is not he place where he'll learn.

It's not like we didn't develop young players. Look at Ramos, Marcelo, Higuaín, Carvajal ... there must be a balance. I don't want the whole team to be made of 20y.o Asensios or Vallejos.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:35 pm

Just my two cents:

Morata is not good enough on his own so if he wants to comeback as some kind of back up and to increase the Spanish quota, why not.

Hazard... Frankly we think we need an wide player that can actually dribble and has the ability to create his own shot and since we cant have neymar as we did figo and we have to go by elimination, then it is an obvious yes..

Asensio is too young too unpolished, not consistent enough. I like him but he needs to stay away on loan to play.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:05 am

I would take Griezmann over Hazard.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:20 am

Your avatar is so big i cant read your post
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:28 am

haha yeah. having some issues. Have a temp one there until i fix it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:30 am

I really like griezmann too, but he cant create anything, and his play away from the box is average to poor.

None of our forwards can beat a player 1v1 right now lol, Griezmann, does not improve that.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:32 am

Watch him with NT this week Nick... he's playing the Valbuena spot with Martial and Giroud ahead of him according to media.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:57 am

we wont learn anything new about Griezmann tomorrow. He might have a very good game, but that doesnt change what kind of player he is.

Obviously, i am not arguing against his quality, i am arguing against the kind of player he is.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next