29 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Barcelona - Page 4 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Barcelona

Post by huntsman Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:09 am

Guys,

to keep it simple.
You didnt play for a win today.
You didnt think you could win and you didnt even try to.
so all this talk about who flopped and who didnt well can be thrown out of the window if the team morals and team spirit was not there.

Kinda like what chelsea were / are facing but Madrid are still much better.

huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:11 am

I honestly couldnt tell you guys the difference when we had 11 players and 10. Thats how bad our team defense was.

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:12 am

Carlo didn't have the midfield play that high... he had two compact lines of 4 with little room in between against Barca. Bale participated. Ronaldo covered the ball high coming left and Benzema right... that was his Clasico shape.

Rafa left MASSIVE room between his lines and his base defense wasn't two lines of 4. It was dumb to the highest order. No gap control.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:12 am

Clutch wrote:If Danilo plays Neymar is going to have a field day

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:16 am

if you guys had 3 midfielders and bravo didn't have his best match to date the game would of been completely different
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:17 am

Lets see if Rafa is as stubborn as Carlo. Last season Carlo refused to bench players that played absolutely crap. This time the crap plqyers are there for Rafa and the world to see. If he persists with the same players he can kindly take his bag and gtfo of my club

I'll give him the benefit of doubt. Barca are looking exactly like we did the past 2 seasons. If they can continue with that then hats off to them. But Rafa should have time to get us playing the way he wants. This line up is so unRafa it's unbelievable he cowered to the pressure

We have had nearly 5/6 players injured for every game this season. They have all just come back. I'll give him until Christmas and if we are still relying on Navas heroics I'll be done with him

Everyone deserves a chance and this is his
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:21 am

Your most creative player is Marcelo and James. Every single time i see him i am really impressed.  James has very good football brain, passing and on top of that his decision making is top notch. I give you guarantee if you guys built your team around James he will became world beater, he is that kind of player.

Only Real Madrid can fail him. If he was at barca I have know doubt he would become absolutely world beater by now. If you sell him you are going to regret for sure.
James have some problem, he loses stamina around 70 minutes. If he can improve that, he is set for rivalry with Neymar. for coming years who is the best in the world.
Just my two cents.

Last edited by Beautiful Football on Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:22 am

Donuts wrote:if you guys had 3 midfielders and bravo didn't have his best match to date the game would of been completely different

nah, the game was over before it was played. like 3 weeks ago when all the bad blood talk was leaked.

But still entertaining to watch.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:24 am

Donuts wrote:if you guys had 3 midfielders and bravo didn't have his best match to date the game would of been completely different

nah, the game was over before it was played. like 3 weeks ago when all the bad blood talk was leaked.

But still entertaining to watch.

You kinda know the ending but still cant resist watching the outcome unfold if you know what I mean.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:25 am

still don't see what benzema is doing that so bad, he needs to be sold at the end of the season, some posters need to grow up and identify the true problems on the team.

cr-bale are not doing anything useful in the big games, either on defense or offense, its obvious their lack of running is exposing the defense and still somehow the only thing some posters care about is seeing benzema out the club :facepalm:.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:27 am

horrible game, zero organization and rubbish teamwork... rafa out

perez out cause loves politics a bit too much.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:34 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Lets see if Rafa is as stubborn as Carlo. Last season Carlo refused to bench players that played absolutely crap. This time the crap plqyers are there for Rafa and the world to see. If he persists with the same players he can kindly take his bag and gtfo of my club

I'll give him the benefit of doubt. Barca are looking exactly like we did the past 2 seasons. If they can continue with that then hats off to them. But Rafa should have time to get us playing the way he wants. This line up is so unRafa it's unbelievable he cowered to the pressure

We have had nearly 5/6 players injured for every game this season. They have all just come back. I'll give him until Christmas and if we are still relying on Navas  heroics I'll be done with him

Everyone deserves a chance and this is his
Ya thats true. Benz just coming back, bale and james havent got a lot of playing time. To expect them at there very best is a little short sided, but still 4-0 at home?

What kills me everytime is that most of our attackers are all primadonnas. No one is willing to to give 100% when they're off their game. They just look down and walked back and expect somone else to do there work. News flash, Di mara, Khedira and Alonso left awhile ago so they actually have to put in more work. Look at Neymar and suarez, they bust there ass off on and off the ball, offensively and defensively.

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:49 am

@clutch, i miss di maria. now i'm not going to go on some knee jerk promo and say if he was here it would have been different, because we have lost games with him as well, and he would have probably been on the bench with the same ol guys starting. but the guy had grit and was creative. if we had two or three players with half the guy's grit, who knows.

well, as i said, i see this project coming to an end. the fans booed florentino; they actually booed him more than once, marca, AS only reporting one incident. the stadium managers played the anthem and a host of other things to drown out sounds. if flo stays, a bunch of players will go, i think he's had enough of this experiment and will trade like 3 or even 4 starters
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:28 am

Benzema is not a difference maker and elite teams require difference makers at the CF position. He doesn't have that killer instinct. It was ok with CR here.... but it won't be ok once CR is gone.

Everyone is jumping from joy in France with the thought that we won't be relying on the fool's gold that is Benzema.... Madrid should do the same.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:37 am

as for three midfielders, we had three midfielders against sevilla and got damaged as well. the 3-2 scoreline against them flattered us. lets stop fooling and lying to ourselves, about how good this team is, and where players on this team rank. this team isn't good enough, its the cold hard truth. a lot of the problems here, were present last year. we just need to focus on continuing the season and relax on our sentiments for the players
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:38 am

No shet sports.

Like I said done with BBC. They have grown too big for the club, no effort and no heart. Every single one of them.

Give me bunch of Iscos and modric who will run to death for this team.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:40 am

@titosantill Dimaria in that 4-3-3 was a beauty to watch. When Real madrid was on we seemed unbeatable.

@sportsczy Not really. If you have a really good team like Bayern in 12/13, you dont need a crazy good CF. Benz is good enough CF for me. He just came back and he's been out for awhile. I'll give him a pass this game. There arent many super elite CFs anyway.

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:40 am

Problem is, who are you going to replace them with?

I want CR7 and Benzema gone this summer. Bale will stay whether we like it or not. But as for the other two, I just want them gone.

Problem is, who are we going to replace them with? The market doesn't have Madrid-worthy players at the moment. Hazard has been rubbish and Lewa's contract doesn't run out for a few years. It's like we're condemned to stick with them until they can no longer run or if two world beaters somehow emerge at season's end which is highly unlikely.

Last edited by The Demon of Carthage on Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:42 am

Benitez clearly fell for media pressure and omitted Casemiro to play bunch of injury returned players who haven't played together. There is no way he can play BBC against big teams let alone with out casemiro.

The tactics were so horrible it managed to make our players scared and lack of ideas. The space between the lines, the 2 man midfield, the pressing, the passing lines everything were bad.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:42 am

If Reus and Augreo werent injured every other day, I'd go after them

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 am

Clutch wrote:If Reus and Augreo werent injured every other day, I'd go after them

I'd go for them too. It's a shame they get injured every time they move a muscle.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 am

I think us fans need to keep in mind that a lot of our players were out of form and that the chemistry wouldnt be too great, since the last time we've seen this line up was like August

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:46 am

It's true our team hasn't really played together but that means more effort is needed from everyone but we get the opposite.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:50 am

Adit wrote:It's true our team hasn't really played together but that means more effort is needed from everyone but we get the opposite.
Yup and losing at home is one thing but getting thrashed 4-0 at home is unacceptable.

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:50 am

What we need is less prima donnas and more team players. For the life of me, I can't think of anybody worth breaking the bank on.

Hazard? Reus? Lewa? Aguero? Every single one of them comes with a downside and I'm not so sure they'll get the job done.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:56 am

Isco has been mostly garbage this season.... all flash for very little result. He's not impressing me either.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next