McAgger
futbol
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Doc
RealGunner
104 posters

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 31 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend"

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:47 pm

Nah it will go to the WC winner. Brazil are favorites so I'd put my money on Nerman

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 31 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend"

Post by Myesyats Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:06 pm

Why does this thread about glorified Cavani get bumped all the time, I absolutely do not get it.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:12 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:20 pm

Myesyats wrote:Why does this thread about glorified Cavani get bumped all the time, I absolutely do not get it.

Considering you likened him to Cavani, I doubt you ever would.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:55 pm

http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/real-madrid/why-cristiano-ronaldo-refused-to-change-shirts-with-gironas-players-6392530

The second captain of Pablo Machin's team, Alex Granell, explained on the show 'Fricandó Matiner' on RAC105 that Ronaldo declined to change shirts with him.

"He said to me that he didn't want to because he hadn't like how we had managed the final minutes of the game," the Girona player said. "He told me I seemed like a good player, but that he wouldn't change shirts with me."

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:41 pm

Ronaldo always a cry baby drama queen sore loser, no surprise eco smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:04 pm

first player in history to score in every CL group stage game apparently

GOAT
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:55 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 31 OolRcEY
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:45 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 31 27022014_1942321285826777_1272943001649635875_o

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 31 26991753_1942321335826772_137671482417088038_n

@harmonica

the second image would be quite a good avatar for a bet, just saying

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:38 pm

Most penalty kicks taken in La Liga history (72).
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:39 pm

Gee I wonder why, maybe it's because he has scored the most too?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:55 pm

Yeah that was actually most scored, from 84, I think it's record too, so he's got two records.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:22 pm

That's why he gets to take them :bow:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:37 pm

Does Messi hold the record for most penalties missed? hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:38 pm

Thimmy wrote:Does Messi hold the record for most penalties missed? hmm
Probably not because Penaldo has missed more, so he might actually hold all three records.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:49 am

It is only normal for Ronaldo to break this record.He plays in attacking team that floods the opposition with chances, he is master in taking shots, has a long career at RM. Why wouldn't he have this record? It just shows that as a player ha has one trait above the rest!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:15 am

Scratch the previous, he only has the record of most penalties taken in La Liga, 72. The 84 was in all leagues he played. Previous record holder for most penalties taken was Hugo Sanchez, Refdrid player obviously.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:23 am

Just seen a statistics, Ronaldo scored 10% of his total career goal from penalties. Usually Ronaldo is good penalty taker, he uses skill and power to score penalties where Messi try to out fox goalkeeper rather than using skill.

@Hermonica, How many penalty Messi and Ronaldo took and how many they miss? and what is the miss percentage for each competition?. e.g la liga , UCL.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:19 pm

Beautiful Football wrote:Just seen a statistics, Ronaldo scored 10% of his total career goal from penalties. Usually Ronaldo is good penalty taker, he uses skill and power to score penalties where Messi try to out fox goalkeeper rather than using skill.

@Hermonica, How many penalty Messi and Ronaldo took and how many they miss? and what is the miss percentage for each competition?. e.g la liga , UCL.
League, UCL and competitive NT 30.1.18

Messi 71+1/86 or 84%
Penaldo 95/114 or 83%
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:27 pm

Harmonica wrote:
Beautiful Football wrote:Just seen a statistics, Ronaldo scored 10% of his total career goal from penalties. Usually Ronaldo is good penalty taker, he uses skill and power to score penalties where Messi try to out fox goalkeeper rather than using skill.

Messi 71+1/86 or 84%
Penaldo 95/114 or 83%

was that before coming to La Liga?? because I cant remember Ronaldo missing that many penalties..

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:49 pm

Got it. Comprehensive details of both Messi and Ronaldo Penalty here in this link

https://michelacosta.com/en/messi-vs-cristiano-ronaldo-penalties-missed-and-scored/

Messi : Took 105 Penalties  Missed 24 Conversion rate 77.14%
Ronaldo: Took 130 Penalties Missed 23 Conversion rate 82.31%
So overall Messi just missed one more than Ronaldo.

Last edited by Beautiful Football on Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:55 pm

Did someone just point out the erronious stats put up by Harmonica!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:59 pm

neuro11 wrote:
Harmonica wrote:

Messi 71+1/86 or 84%
Penaldo 95/114 or 83%

was that before coming to La Liga?? because I cant remember Ronaldo missing that many penalties..
Career league.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:01 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Did someone just point out the erronious stats put up by Harmonica!

Hermonica Can't be trusted when it comes to messi!! I have never seen anyone in my life anywhere as crazy fan as him of Messi or any other celebrity player. It is insane!! he goes different forum by different name but pattern is same.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:16 pm

Beautiful Football wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:Did someone just point out the erronious stats put up by Harmonica!

Hermonica Can't be trusted when it comes to messi!! I have never seen anyone in my life anywhere as crazy fan as him of Messi or any other celebrity player. It is insane!! he goes different forum by different name but pattern is same.
Do you have a screw loose or something, I just gave you the stats you were asking?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:27 pm

we will look back with our grandkids in 30 years and say with pride 'we were all witness'

GOAT
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next