Bojan, Afellay, Arnautovic and Shaqiri at Stoke - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Bojan, Afellay, Arnautovic and Shaqiri at Stoke

+20
Abramovich
Red Alert
rwo power
futbol
BarrileteCosmico
djfawnz
FennecFox7
BAYERN_MUNICH
iftikhar
Lucifer
Curtinho
RealGunner
Sri
Lord Spencer
Art Morte
Robespierre
farfan
EL Patron
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Hapless_Hans
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bojan, Afellay, Arnautovic and Shaqiri at Stoke - Page 3 Empty Re: Bojan, Afellay, Arnautovic and Shaqiri at Stoke

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:09 pm

That's the problem with Depay tbh, he can't move unless he gets a running start due to how disproportionate his upper body is to everything else. Laughing

Couple of years he was skinny as *bleep* and he could explode past someone because of it. These players need to stop trying to copy Ronaldo, not all of them play with very creative midfielders and don't have his intelligence.

It's the same with Aguero tbh, he's still successful because of his finishing ability but he's nowhere near the dribbler he was at Atletico.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Bojan, Afellay, Arnautovic and Shaqiri at Stoke - Page 3 Empty Re: Bojan, Afellay, Arnautovic and Shaqiri at Stoke

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:15 pm

Like Carl CJ Johnson after you've hit the gym until 100% muscle and then proceeded to visit Burger Shot numerous times for large meals right up until the point of throwing up.
Having trouble climbing fences etc ffs
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:17 pm

Dat reference Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:18 pm

Haven't binged on a game since then Laughing
Favourite ever..

I'm old.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:21 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Haven't binged on a game since then Laughing
Favourite ever..

I'm old.

You are not the only one Laughing A lot of people loved it.

Regardless though, any minute now Jibers will be along to lecture us that Shaqiri isn't too muscular because he doesn't look like Prime Arnold Swarzenegger.

It's best that we prepare ourselves tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:30 pm

I guess still when I'm 70 years old I'll reinstall San Andreas every few years on my dark matter post-quantum I-BrainTM, using some kind of Windows XP virtual box, just to drive the highway between San Fierro and Las Venturas in an Infernus, using some carefully dosed Nitro, listening to Classic Rock Proud
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:33 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Hughes only really flopped at QPR imo and lets be honest, not even Alfred the Butler would save them tbh.

can't wait for him to take over United Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:29 pm

Now they've lost Arnautovic who went down the ladder to West Ham for 20 something million (a steal), but they still have Shaqiri of course, and apparently Afellay even if I'm not sure whether he physically exists at this point, and also Bojan who returned from his loan to Mainz.

Also, they're now sporting a central defense of Kurt Zouma and Bruno Martins Indi, ahead of the defense of course the Welsh Deco is still pulling the strings.

And to top it all of, they've now added Real's Canarian golden boy, the one and only Jesé :bow: :bow: :bow:

Bojan, Afellay, Arnautovic and Shaqiri at Stoke - Page 3 Jese%20Rodriguez%204%20-%20169%20-%202400x1350%20-%20New%20Signing_0

Jesé, hailed as one of the biggest attacking talents in world football a mere 2-3 years ago, joins on loan from PSG.
With this move, Stoke confirm their status as the team with the most Champions League wins among their players in all of PL :bow:

And to maintain their quota of random BuLi scrubs and rejects in their squad, they've also added Eric Chupo-Moting to compensate for losing ex-Hannover legend Joselu :bow: :bow:

Here are some assorted quotes and bloopers about the player Jese from this forum

Zealous wrote:Jese makes me feel nice things in my pants.
http://www.goallegacy.net/t5274p25-jese-rodriguez-the-future#323691

halamadrid2 wrote:future ballon d'or candidate :bow:
http://www.goallegacy.net/t5274p75-jese-rodriguez-the-future#863085

Hapless_Hans wrote:Jesé, future FC Bayern legend  Proud

Sammer, make it happen!!
http://www.goallegacy.net/t34713-jese-rodriguez#1124842

halamadrid2 wrote:can someone enlighten me, why did we need neymar again???
http://www.goallegacy.net/t5274-jese-rodriguez-the-future#148596

halamadrid2 wrote:He is the natural successor to Ronaldo imo. I am very happy for him because I could already see while he was at Castilla that he could start for the first team with no problem. Hope he continues to improve id love for him to be on that plane to brazil this summer

He has a knack of scoring in big games and tough grounds Proud
http://www.goallegacy.net/t34713-jese-rodriguez#1125262

Valkyrja wrote:This kid really is like Ronaldo. Not only that he looks like him on the pitch, but also 'inside'.

http://www.goallegacy.net/t5274p75-jese-rodriguez-the-future#1133972

Hapless_Hans wrote:Great news. Hope he recovers fully, gets back to playing soon in order to get some match experience and improve his form in time for his 2015 switch to FC Bayern "Buyern" München.

http://www.goallegacy.net/t36513-jese-is-back#1299385

Molenation

Now let's watch him destroy Arsenal
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:19 pm

TBH bulking is very subjective and depends really on the player. Obviously it made Ronaldo a much better player, Neymar has added some weight, and I remember Tevez literally became a beast. but can't help but feel aguero is wasting his potential with his added size; he's always injured now
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:28 pm

Well, it turned Shaqiri into a farcical looking block of ugly meat that can only move rectangularly
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:49 pm

Shaqiris problems are down to his shit decision making/ end product. Not really bulk imo. Just not a smart player
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:03 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:Shaqiris problems are down to his shit decision making/ end product. Not really bulk imo. Just not a smart player

I think his decision to turn himself into a monstrous lump of bulging anabolic tissue is a prime example of his shit decision making
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:20 pm

Still I remember Shaqiri > Perisic Laughing Proud

Hapless_Hans wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:Shaqiris problems are down to his shit decision making/ end product. Not really bulk imo. Just not a smart player

I think his decision to turn himself into a monstrous lump of bulging anabolic tissue is a prime example of his shit decision making

Agreed
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3