Champions League - Dynamo Kiev vs Chelsea sans Ivanovic

+2
Kick
Shed
6 posters

Go down

Champions League - Dynamo Kiev vs Chelsea sans Ivanovic Empty Champions League - Dynamo Kiev vs Chelsea sans Ivanovic

Post by Shed Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:24 pm

Champions League - Dynamo Kiev vs Chelsea sans Ivanovic K5njlt4
-
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Champions League - Dynamo Kiev vs Chelsea sans Ivanovic Empty Re: Champions League - Dynamo Kiev vs Chelsea sans Ivanovic

Post by Kick Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:15 pm

Pedro, Ivanovic, Courtois and Remy didn't travel due to injury.

Begovic
Azpilicueta Zouma Terry Baba
Fabregas Matic
Willian Oscar Hazard
Costa
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Champions League - Dynamo Kiev vs Chelsea sans Ivanovic Empty Re: Champions League - Dynamo Kiev vs Chelsea sans Ivanovic

Post by Shed Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:25 pm

Satisfied with that performance. A win would have been nice (and no less that we'd have deserved), but a point sets us up nicely going into the second half of the group, with both of the tougher teams to play at home. It's a certain indictment on our season that that was far and away our best and most cohesive, competent performance thus far this term, and even more a one on the critical situation we were in mathematically that the fear of losing that game increasingly caused us to retract and retreat in an otherwise dominant performance as the end drew nearer and nearer, but again, win our 3 remaining games (which is eminently possible should we start playing to our ability) and we've a very good chance of finishing top. I'm a long way from fully singing our praises and quite a ways off even coming close to saying we're 'back' (one point on a chart does not a trend make), but it's certainly a step in the right direction. #TryingToBeOptimistic #ForOnce
-
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:34 pm

Shed wrote:Satisfied with that performance. A win would have been nice (and no less that we'd have deserved), but a point sets us up nicely going into the second half of the group, with both of the tougher teams to play at home. It's a certain indictment on our season that that was far and away our best and most cohesive, competent performance thus far this term, and even more a one on the critical situation we were in mathematically that the fear of losing that game increasingly caused us to retract and retreat in an otherwise dominant performance as the end drew nearer and nearer, but again, win our 3 remaining games (which is eminently possible should we start playing to our ability) and we've a very good chance of finishing top. I'm a long way from fully singing our praises and quite a ways off even coming close to saying we're 'back' (one point on a chart does not a trend make), but it's certainly a step in the right direction. #TryingToBeOptimistic #ForOnce
-

Thumbs up
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:34 pm

Steps in the right direction is exactly what we need.

How many legit penalty claims have we had denied recently? It's been a trend for almost a year now, ffs.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:35 pm

I heard Matic was boss.

And Zouma did well at RB, so I imagine he'll be starting there while Bran is out.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:46 pm

From ya'll accounts it seems we played well. Even Shed isn't in his usual disappointed state Laughing
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:47 pm

I didn't see the game, i just read some reports.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:56 pm

I only watched the last 20 minutes and it looked like Kiev were on top hmm

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:57 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:I only watched the last 20 minutes and it looked like Kiev were on top hmm

That was the only time they did anything, apparently.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:16 am

I wouldn't say anything, but it's true, as I mentioned in my brief recap, that we got progressively more conservative and cautious as the game wore on, likely for the reasons I cited.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:11 pm

Meh, just meh tbh.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down