iftikhar
Art Morte
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Liverpool v West Ham - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool v West Ham

Post by Art Morte Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:05 pm

Two goals in four games Smile
Our attack is crap. Well, at least we didn't spend another £70m or so on attacking players again.

West Ham's first league win at Anfield since the 60's. Nice stuff.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:20 pm

Lovren and Skrtel absolutely pathetic. Both nailed on to start at Old Trafford in 2 weeks as well

Don't worry though. We'll sell Sakho by tuesday, to top it off.

Textbook home loss to garbage team at Anfield. Almost a guarantee in every Rodgers season....

same shit :facepalm:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:22 pm

Just rip the band aid off now.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:29 pm

We have pushed ourselves into mediocrity.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:33 pm

Back to being shit again. Meh.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:38 pm

These days there's no one in the starting XI that can make our opponents go cautious and wary. On top of that, we bring on players like Ibe and Danny *bleep* Ings as our subs. Laughing

We are not a threatening force anymore. Just another mediocre side.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:42 pm

Why are we playing a 18 year old right-footed CB at LB? If he has to start, let it be Lovren's place. Seriously, why is Rodgers forcing Lovren so much? Sakho and Moreno should start, and probably Ilori too. We need a CM. But foremost, we need a manager.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:53 pm

Never a second yellow for Coutinho, freaking refchester yanited.

Pretty obvious that Liverpool's CBs sucks donkey balls other wise.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:27 pm

guys cool down...every team is crap around us except City. We were doing good for the last 2.5 games and defended well for the remaining 0.5 game. I could manage to watch last 50 minutes of todays game.
The thing I noticed today was, if things are not falling into place, players were getting frustrated and were rushing into things, instead of keeping cool head and be patient. It felt like we wanted the easy route today but clearly their team was well organised and they exactly knew what to do. Every top team is going to have a difficcult game against Billic in this season. That is how he sets up his team.

Now I am not giving excuses to hide any of our weakness. We played pathetic today and it is a shame that under Rodgers we have so many worst defeats of our history. It really hurts. Our players are also not lighting up anything anywhere now. But We missed Henderson badly. I think he is the only midfielder in our team who is so quick to release the ball and makes very intelligent runs. I think we will be fine when he returns and Studge is also coming back. We are going to miss Coutinho for that one game but anyways I wont mind a draw against Utd. If after three more games (6 games into the seasnon) , we still manage to put shit performances, shit results, I can start worrying.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:22 pm

I hope we sell Sakho. We're midtable garbage team with a nepotist manager. He deserves better. The bald skinhead *bleep* and Croatian prick will be starting until Rodgers is sacked. That's clear as day.

Hopefully someone with a brain can come in and just play Ilori-Gomez every game and groom a partnership for the future. Both are already better than Lovren and Skrtel anyways. *bleep* everything else.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:27 am

Helmer wrote:guys cool down...every team is crap around us except City. We were doing good for the last 2.5 games and defended well for the remaining 0.5 game. I could manage to watch last 50 minutes of todays game.
The thing I noticed today was, if things are not falling into place, players were getting frustrated and were rushing into things, instead of keeping cool head and be patient. It felt like we wanted the easy route today but clearly their team was well organised and they exactly knew what to do. Every top team is going to have a difficcult game against Billic in this season. That is how he sets up his team.

Now I am not giving excuses to hide any of our weakness. We played pathetic today and it is a shame that under Rodgers we have so many worst defeats of our history. It really hurts. Our players are also not lighting up anything anywhere now. But We missed Henderson badly. I think he is the only midfielder in our team who is so quick to release the ball and makes very intelligent runs. I think we will be fine when he returns and Studge is also coming back. We are going to miss Coutinho for that one game but anyways I wont mind a draw against Utd. If after three more games (6 games into the seasnon) , we still manage to put shit performances, shit results, I can start worrying.
I agree, every team will have such shitty games on more than one occasions. However, this game gave me a chilling reminder of how shit we were last season.

I will reserve all judgements (for Rodgers and players) till end of September.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:32 am

Liverpool v West Ham - Page 2 YpYv92x

that is where Rodgers needs to do work if he needs to stay here any longer than November. There was absolutely no space to operate for our main creative units Coutinho and Firmino. It is sad that Rodgers thinks, with the set of players " I have to just put the XI on the field and we will win the game". Even in the title challenging season we had seen defeats against lower teams (I guess it was Hull). You clearly need to preapre every game in a detailed manner and tell the players what to do. It was clear as day that WestHam are going to play the way they did yesterday. He needs to figure out how to set up the team when teams park against us.

And the only player who will open up space for Coutinho and Firmino is Studge. There is no guarantee when he comes back, he will be as good as we need him to be. Rodgers needs to set his team so that Benteke and other players can play together in tight spaces.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:46 am

We've only scored more than 1 goal TWICE in the last 15 league matches. Laughing

Liverpool 0-3 West Ham
Arsenal 0-0 Liverpool
Liverpool 1-0 B'mouth
Stoke 0-1 Liverpool
Stoke 6-1 Liverpool
Liverpool 1-3 Palace
Chelsea 1-1 Liverpool
Liverpool 2-1 QPR
Hull 1-0 Liverpool
WBA 0-0 Liverpool
Liverpool 2-0 Newcastle
Arsenal 4-1 Liverpool
Liverpool 1-2 Man United
Swansea 0-1 Liverpool

Not only can David Brent not coach a team how to defend. He seems to have no clue how to get a team to attack either anymore.

Have to appreciate how special SAS were in 13/14 to carry this idiot manager and score 100 goals.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:43 am

Yeah, definitely, it's like our instructions in attack are: "Stand on your heels and watch the guy with the ball. And whatever you do, for heaven's sake, take your sweet time about it."

We need directness, we need urgency, we need movement - and we've been needing them for a long, long time now yet it doesn't look like any of those things are on Brendan's agenda.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:07 pm

Interested to know if Sturridge played in any of those matches McAgger mentioned?

I think he is far far far more important than Liverpool fans realise. More than Coutinho even. Maybe because he is the only striker Rodgers feels comfortable with.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:43 pm

^ and Rodgers didn't even want to sign him at the first place.

And I agree with you RG....Sturridge is our only proven, reliable goal-scorer.

Without goals, you're nothing. So far we've scored 2 this season one being worldie and one that should have been ruled offside.

For a so called "Attacking manager", Rodgers don't seem to be able to coach a Suarez-less attack. Same defiencineis as last year.

This is all a waste of time...we need a new vision. We're going nowhere.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:05 pm

While Sturridge got a few goals during the time he was fit last season, we hardly played much better and neither Daniel looked great. He alone won't solve our attacking problem, it's about the whole team, the whole game plan, i.e. it's about Rodgers.

Lallana, Lambert, Markovic, Aspas, Balotelli... Benteke? Firmino? All these attacking players have joined us from worse teams where they did well, yet somehow at Liverpool they all fail. I wonder what could be the common nominator.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:04 pm

I really hate Lallana by the way.

Definition of a nothing player. Joe Allen of AMs.

25M .... and I've had a season to assess him and judge him ( not to mention he was PL proven so basically didn't need adjustment period).

I'd take 20 AMs in the league ahead of him.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:23 pm

Never really liked Lallana in the first place. Don't know what made fans go all super excited when we snatched him up last season. English Iniesta lmao
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:58 am

Natalie Portman wrote:I really hate Lallana by the way. Suspect hmm scratch

Definition of a nothing player. Joe Allen of AMs.

25M .... and I've had a season to assess him and judge him ( not to mention he was PL proven so basically didn't need adjustment period).

I'd take 20 AMs in the league ahead of him.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:45 am

meh, i am not bothered about Lallana. He was never a 25m player so keeping money aside, he will play his part somewhere during the season.

I am more worried about Benteke and the attack behind him. Sturridge, if he plays 20-25 EPL games, we are through to top 4 :coffee:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:09 pm

Cou right now isn't a big reliance for us imo, he can be in little while, but not right now. He isn't a consistent game changer, nor did i expect him to be, but if he keeps playing with shite week in week out he won't fulfill his potential.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:22 pm

Lallana's good enough to be in the Liverpool squad, Dont blame him for the price tag. He's just a bit slow in releasing the ball, But there is absolutely no reason why we should make him the scapegoat.

Can't believe he's the guy you guys release your stress at with the amount of turd we've signed and he's not one of them before you call him that.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2