zizzle
McLewis
Unique
Dante
rwo power
80 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

2015/16 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.IV - Page 15 Empty Re: 2015/16 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.IV

Post by S Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:50 pm

SKY's Di Marzio reports that an unknown Premier League club has made an offer for #Darmian. #Torino have put a €20m price tag on #Darmian.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

2015/16 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.IV - Page 15 Empty Re: 2015/16 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.IV

Post by Luca Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:53 pm

farfan wrote:not a single of those signings makes up for the loss of Tevez imo .

I agree but as a team I see Juventus' attack as much more dynamic and explosive, potentially. Especially with Lord Morata with one more year of experience compared to last season.

That cycle had to end eventually, Tevez gave two fantastic seasons and he cannot be replaced, but you're also looking at a team that once had Del Piero and Trezeguet for many seasons, including one in Serie B and that is a combination that they also said could not be replaced.

Dybala has great potential. Morata will come good. Zaza is a solid striker in Italy. Mandzukic is a very hard worker, each attacker is so different and talented, I think this will be fantastic. A player like Cuadrado could also be a very good signing for the team. I don't think anyone is disappointed, looking at what names are available and the kind of team Juventus has built, I am proud- and it's only the first week of July Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:59 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Robespierre wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Why are Inter replacing Shaqiri with Perisic? That's *bleep* retarded.

It is not Perisic but 2 players ( Perisic , and one of Jovetic or Salah).
Anyway it's happened something with Mancini. Mancini wants to sell him for others, it is not matter of Inter management etc Mancini basically decides for everything since he is our coach .He is basically the only " manager " (not just a coach , as in Premier League , as Wenger for Arsenal etc ) in Serie A.
It' s enough clear also considering the way he settled the matter Shaqiri today ( " I think he can be very good for Premier League Laughing ) while contrarily he talked very well about Kovacic saying he wants to keep him.
Now I realize also because he was benched at the end of season , probably not just because of Hernanes' great moment.
If we consider how much ardently Mancini wanted him this January , it is happened something.
Mancini tends to have a strong rapport with some players and this rapport can become conflicted in some things as whenever 2 strong personalities clash. Rumours say he didn't appreciate the indolent and lazy behaviour of Shaqiri , convinced to be a sure starter and so very poor work ethic in traning camp etc Mancini doesn't forgive these things. Although he liked Balotelli time ago lol

I understand but I still disagree with the decision, neither Perisic or Jovetic are as good as Shaqiri really. Especially Perisic, he is an average player. I like Jovetic, it's a good move.

Inter right have too many midfielders and should get rid of one instead of a potentially strong attacker. Frustrated because I have a liking for Inter since my brother supports them. So close to becoming a top team and yet so far with Mancini :facepalm:

Medel
Guarin Kondogbia
Shaqiri
Icardi Jovetic

Medel
Guarin Kondogbia
Shaqiri Icardi Jovetic

I'd sell one of the CB's to add to the budget, what do you need 6 CB of you are going to start with 2?

Sell Kovacic, Guarin or Hernanes or Brozovic even. Inter lack quality players in attack, and can't afford to sell even Shaqiri who has not exactly impressed. But you can afford to get rid of some of the other midfielders/defenders instead because you already have strong backups there.

Respect for your brother :bow:
tbh we are trying to sell them , but we can't . Because noone wants leave us .
About the BCs , Andreolli refused Sampdoria, Juan Jesus refused Spartak Mosca, Vidic refused Wolfsburg. In these cases the clubs can do nothing.
Guarin earns so much and this doesn't help to have pretenders, besides he wants to lave Inter just for a club better than us (at least on paper we shouldn't be really worse than Sampdoria) so not attracted by clubs as Fenerbahce.
I want Shaqiri to stay so I hope he will refuse other clubs so Mancini must resign myself to keep him . But I don't know if it will happen. It's difficult to stay if you aren't appreciated anymore by your manager and you have Euro2016 next year.
I hope he will listen Tancredi Palmeri :lol maybe his first great tweet lol
He is a Shaqiri fan
Spoiler:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:07 am

West Ham favorites to land Ogbonna-GDM

What an amazing feeling to know that there's a legit place now to dump your scrubs and for good money.And it will only get better next yr.Forza PL Money Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:09 am

Amazing that there was a time i was laughed at for calling Ogbonna a scrub Proud

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:13 am

He's setting foot in the greatest league in the world brah.He be GOAT now Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:17 am

But seriously i agree :coffee: Only the elite of the elite can ply their trade in the PL hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:35 am

S wrote:
farfan wrote:not a single of those signings makes up for the loss of Tevez imo .

Better quality in depth than last yr tho.

From Tevez, Llorente, Morata, Giovinco, Matri

To potentially,
Mandzukic, Morata, Dybala, Cuadrado, Zaza.

Will take the latter IMO

None of them are as good as Tevez, so really the latter one only looks good on paper and gives better depth but your starting XI is worse off in reality.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:42 am

I'm not worried.

Often in these situations, you will see someone or the other stepping up.

Not like we've gotten drastically worse just because of losing one key player.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:23 am

El Cujo wrote:
I wonder if Liverpool are still interested in Salah, and if Chelsea would let him come here.

Pretty confident the answer to both of those questions is "no."
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:45 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Laporta: ‘Barça failure for Pogba’
By Football Italia staff

Barcelona Presidential candidate Joan Laporta slams the ‘failure’ to sign Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba.

The Blaugrana met with Bianconeri directors Fabio Paratici and Giuseppe Marotta in Italy this week, with the latter announcing that a bid had been rejected.

“The meeting with Juventus executives to talk about Pogba was ridiculous, a failure,” Laporta told Cadena Ser.

“[Ariedo] Braida and [Albert] Soler made a fool of our club. I respect Juve, but anyone who wants the player must go about it in a different way.

The key to buying Pogba is his agent, Mino Raiola, who I’m on very good terms with. Talking about [Atletico Madrid’s] Arda Turan is only a distraction from the Pogba failure.”

tbh this issue of Pogba mixed into the election campaigning is absolutely embarrassing for everyone involved. And to be quite frank, if these quotes are truw, using Pogba like a pawn in this is immoral and really, really low from Laporte.

Well... Abidal introduced Pogba to Laporta and Pogba is friendly with Laporta now. Abidal HATES the current regime so he's thrown his hat in with Laporta. Pogba doesn't care... but he would quickly make Barca his destination of choice if Laporta was elected.

The problem is that Bartomeu publicly stated that Pogba is his primary target and Laporta is using that now. So it's really Bartomeu's fault.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:16 am

sportsczy wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Laporta: ‘Barça failure for Pogba’
By Football Italia staff

Barcelona Presidential candidate Joan Laporta slams the ‘failure’ to sign Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba.

The Blaugrana met with Bianconeri directors Fabio Paratici and Giuseppe Marotta in Italy this week, with the latter announcing that a bid had been rejected.

“The meeting with Juventus executives to talk about Pogba was ridiculous, a failure,” Laporta told Cadena Ser.

“[Ariedo] Braida and [Albert] Soler made a fool of our club. I respect Juve, but anyone who wants the player must go about it in a different way.

The key to buying Pogba is his agent, Mino Raiola, who I’m on very good terms with. Talking about [Atletico Madrid’s] Arda Turan is only a distraction from the Pogba failure.”

tbh this issue of Pogba mixed into the election campaigning is absolutely embarrassing for everyone involved. And to be quite frank, if these quotes are truw, using Pogba like a pawn in this is immoral and really, really low from Laporte.

Well... Abidal introduced Pogba to Laporta and Pogba is friendly with Laporta now. Abidal HATES the current regime so he's thrown his hat in with Laporta. Pogba doesn't care... but he would quickly make Barca his destination of choice if Laporta was elected.

The problem is that Bartomeu publicly stated that Pogba is his primary target and Laporta is using that now. So it's really Bartomeu's fault.

Incredibly disrespectful behaviour towards Juve. They both should be ashamed.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:31 am

'The key to buying Pogba is Raiola'

Just shows how much of an arrogant twat Laporta is.Hope he loses in the elections.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:50 am

S wrote:'The key to buying Pogba is Raiola'

Just shows how much of an arrogant twat Laporta is.Hope he loses in the elections.

Being on this forum for a while I learned that the biggest twat is you.

Silly italian clubs want 100m for their players but when buying they always want loan+buy option Laughing Life's not ending at Pogba. We've won the treble with a 20m Rakitic, no need for overpriced (and overrated) youngsters....
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:57 am

Laporta IS an arrogant twat though, that's a fact.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:57 am

The key to buying Pogba is the money , Raiola and what not.

Anyone who makes an offer of 100m or anything above that for that matter , and 10-12m to the player , will get Pogba . Marotta may be saying they won't sell and all , but give it time. Let's see for just how long they will be rejecting 80m , possibly even more because of Raiola .

Juventus doing good economicaly doesn't mean they have to say no to such money . They didn't with Zidane , my ass they will keep Pogba rofl

My best guess is , Juventus is currently bidding their time to secure a really big name player to 'replace' Pogba . Someone like Oscar/Isco maybe , if not one of them in particular , at least of that sort. They won't risk selling Pogba if they can't actually use the money to rebuild and that's literaly all that stops deals from happening.

Whether or not Pogba ends up at Barcelona i do not know , but you can be sure Juventus will sell sooner or later , they will just do so when they are ready . And frankly , that's the right thing to do . Anyone willing to let go of such a player would need a definitive plan for the next day and time to make it happen , you can't expect them to just take 100m and then run around trying to get players . When they have their plan for the next day ready , then they will agree to sell.

So i suppose , Juventus will look to replace Pogba from here on , but Pogba will most likely leave next summer , not this one . Unless PSG does anything really crazy , yeah , it will be next summer.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:59 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Laporta IS an arrogant twat though, that's a fact.

At least he's not an idiot. At least not as big as Bartomeu. I puke when I say that name. He knows what Barca is about and keeps the traditions. He'd never associate us with Qatar and destroy our traditional kits with hoops. :facepalm:
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:06 am

linetty wrote:

Silly italian clubs want 100m for their players but when buying they always want loan+buy option Laughing Life's not ending at Pogba. We've won the treble with a 20m Rakitic, no need for overpriced (and overrated) youngsters....

And with 250m Neymar and Suarez Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:09 am

Valkyrja wrote:
linetty wrote:

Depends what you believe hmm According to official reports Neymar costed 60m and Suarez 70m so that's definitely not 250m hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:22 am

linetty wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:
linetty wrote:

Depends what you believe hmm According to official reports Neymar costed 60m and Suarez 70m so that's definitely not 250m hmm

gotta count the goallegacy tax bruhh
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:53 am

linetty wrote:

Im a twat because I think Laporta is one...Ok kid, no need to get so touchy.Being a Barca fan must be great these days i suppose.Bashing teams who you have absolutely no connection to as I've noticed you've already been labelled a troll by members in a couple of club sections.
Anyway , I've no doubt been annoyed by this saga and I certainly hope he goes to some other team if he leaves.I'm glad we told Barca to fo and I'm happy we rejected such a huge offer, it shows our intent more than anything.
Just for the record, I like most Barca fans here like dani,fraudball etc.Unfortunately people like you really irritate me though.So I decide to troll once in a while too :coffee:

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:04 am

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Inter have proposed Shaqiri to Tottenham in exchange for Lamela.
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:55 am

Fluminense's Gerson ''The rumours surrounding my future don't disturb me. It'd be a dream to play for either Barcelona or Juventus.'' #SKY
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:07 pm

S wrote:
linetty wrote:

Im a twat because I think Laporta is one...Ok kid, no need to get so touchy.Being a Barca fan must be great these days i suppose.Bashing teams who you have absolutely no connection to as I've noticed you've already been labelled a troll by members in a couple of club sections.
Anyway , I've no doubt been annoyed by this saga and I certainly hope he goes to some other team if he leaves.I'm glad we told Barca to fo and I'm happy we rejected such a huge offer, it shows our intent more than anything.
Just for the record, I like most Barca fans here like dani,fraudball etc.Unfortunately people like you really irritate me though.So I decide to troll once in a while too :coffee:

Oh, you're such a sweety. The problem here though is not that you're trolling but that you're simply an... ekhem, I'll stop it there 'cause don't want to receive a warning arguing with such a...errrm. Your hate towards Barcelona is something uncanny, something that I'd expect only from a spoiled 14 year old. Not sure now here if your profile personal information are true or not. The former, I suppose.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:09 pm

Enough, back on topic.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:28 pm

Blue wrote:
free_cat wrote:
S wrote:SKY Italia reporting that Oscar would be Juventus' dream acquisition but a deal is difficult, #Chelsea made it clear they don't want to sell

SKY Italia also reports that #Dzeko agent informed Man City that #Dzeko agreed terms with Roma, now #MCFC waiting for Roma offer to come in.

Why is Juve obsessed with Oscar? can they see in him something the rest of the world doesn't?

What does that mean?

He is a regular starter for Chelsea and Brazil lol. He was one of our best players until January.

Oscar is fantastic, he just needs to be more constant. If he plays Jan-May like he does Aug-Jan he would be regarded one of the best no.10s in the world. Key word if, not saying he is one of the best Am in the world atm.

I think he would thrive at Juve.
[quote="Blue"][quote="free_cat"]

Oscar is not "fantastic" by any stretch of imagination. He is a good player, but to have this obsession about him, trying to sign him from a top club and for a huge fee... you would expect him to be a world beater, and he isn't....
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next