Soul
mr-r34
El Gunner
Jonathan28
BarrileteCosmico
45 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 39 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 23, 2016 12:53 pm

So do you think the many faced god is fake and the faceless men are a bunch of frauds just taking money to kill people?

Also liked the Valyria stuff Jacken was talking about. Need to rewatch it again later

LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 39 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Sri Mon May 23, 2016 12:54 pm

I was actually not so imp with Kinvara as a character - she did have GOAT lines though, I'll give you that. But you'd expect that for the High Priestess of that faith. It would become a poverty faith if someone like the High Sparrow was in charge. Pun intended.

I used to like the many faced God but the goddamn you-ain't-ready Arya arc is dragging it down now. Need something to happen over at Braavos.

Drowned God is actually so undervalued ffs. A little more of action there, and Euron managing to actually build his Iron Fleet, and we have a great four-way Crusade setting. Laughing

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon May 23, 2016 3:17 pm

Its a perfect time to reintroduce another Stark who has gone AWOL since season 1 to save Bran and Meera actually.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 23, 2016 3:21 pm

Yea can see Uncle Ben return soon. Although he best have a good explanation on how the f he managed to survive this long north of the wall

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 23, 2016 3:46 pm

There's lots of weirwood trees north of the wall, remember Bran used to get visions from some back in S4. That's how we'll see Tower of Joy part 2, I reckon.

Man this episode hit me in the feels, both Summer and Hodor die in the same episode.

By the way I think this is why the three-eyed-raven was pulling Bran out of visions, he could've seriously damaged Ned at the Tower of Joy. Really amazing stuff.

What about the White Walker revelation? I had read such a theory before but it still took me by surprise. Very interesting. I still want to know why they are attacking now. Is it as simple as "A long winter is coming and that's when they thrive" or is there more to it?

Loved Arya's scenes at the play lol, much needed comic relief before breaking our hearts. Was interesting to see how the commoners see the game of thrones. Joffrey is portrayed as the perfect, merciful prince/king who gets beaten by his dad and is manipulated by his councillors (Ned & Tyrion). Arya had to witness Ned's beheading all over again. She's slowly realizing how *bleep* up the Faceless Men really are, if she kills the actress there is no way back for her.

I'm glad Sansa refused Littlefinger, she doesn't need to be indebted to him anymore. I wonder if his suggestion to seek the Blackfish is a trap though, how can the Blackfish even leave Riverrun if he is surrounded by Freys. Sansa/Jon need the North to her side, atleast the rest-- Manderly, Glover, Mormont, Hornwood, mountain clans etc... none of these southern armies. Another funny moment when Edd realizes he is Lord Commander rofl

And lastly, we meet the High Priestess Kinvara. It was probably the first time we have seen Varys so unsettled (and Littlefinger for that matter). I wonder what her role is besides spreading the word that Dany is the "lord's chosen". It's interesting that Melisandre has declared Jon the prince that was promised while everyone else thinks it's Dany. R'hllor can't *bleep* decide or maybe they are both hmm

Crazy season so far.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 23, 2016 3:52 pm

S5 was a setback to let George finish his book :coffee:

Can't wait for Riverrun arc later on Proud
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 23, 2016 3:55 pm

That red priestess looked 10/10 in last nights ep. But on your avatar she looks like she was casted in the next paranormal activity brah. Pls a better version

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon May 23, 2016 3:57 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:

Was interesting to see how the commoners see the game of thrones. Joffrey is portrayed as the perfect, merciful prince/king who gets beaten by his dad and is manipulated by his councillors (Ned & Tyrion).

Yea this was indeed interesting.

BTW Sansa this season has been a total jerk. What an annoying person she has become. Didnt think when everyone was calling for her to become a badass this was what we were going to get. Rolling Eyes
That Jon is not a Stark line. Mad Despicable biatch. Jon didnt like it clearly. And lol giving him a dress as a remedy for saying such a horrible thing.

Last edited by Glory on Mon May 23, 2016 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 23, 2016 4:00 pm

The voice contributed to the sexiness. She better keep that necklace on though.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 23, 2016 4:04 pm

Think she has been great this season tbh. Also I am sure at some point we will finally find out if Rob actually legitimised Jon or not. I might be confusing it with books or maybe it happened on TV but he was writing a decree about something which people assumed was about legitimising Jon as the next heir in line

Regarding the play Arya saw. It was comic relief but also quite sad at the same time. Also shows how history is written by the victors. Everyone in Essos thinks that Tyrion was the one who was the villain in all of this.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon May 23, 2016 4:45 pm

whitewalkers origin kinda disappointing tbh

and bran getting away in that situation is unbelievable

decent ep though

guess Euron will be more important next season when they've built their 1000 ships, better be a timeskip otherwise a 1000 ship fleet is unbelievable unless it's a fleet of rowing boats

this red priestess chick though, move aside melisandre ffs

hope we get topless scenes
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon May 23, 2016 4:48 pm

smh i could have watched the ep a day early? :facepalm: only just read the last few pages
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon May 23, 2016 4:55 pm

ES wrote:
btw, how is Meera gonna pull that sledge with 10k Wights a few meters behind her? Did she manage to get a hold of Littlefinger's teleporter device?

only way to salvage this for me would be one of the dragons showing up and saving them conveniently and even that would be terrible, ppl saying that scene hit really hard and I'm sitting here like

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 39 XVhnHcO

cause it is so unbelievable that they will get away from the WW/Wight army when she's pulling Bran on a sled a hundred meters away
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 23, 2016 5:38 pm

Book readers always complaining about one thing or the other Laughing

"Omggg they didn't do this well! That was underwhelming!! They fekked it up! Ruined!!! Nooooo!!!!" rofl

I'm glad I've never touched the books. I get to take the show for what it is and in all its glory without watching with a critical eye.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 23, 2016 5:40 pm

Also, can't wait for Tormund to get a piece of that Brienne cake ffs :bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon May 23, 2016 5:41 pm

probably the first GOT sex scene I hope happens off camera hmm
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 23, 2016 5:44 pm

You enjoyed dat Loras & Renly sex scene?

(:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon May 23, 2016 5:45 pm

wasn't Margery involved in that

didn't mind it tbh hmm
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 23, 2016 5:47 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Book readers always complaining about one thing or the other Laughing

"Omggg they didn't do this well! That was underwhelming!! They fekked it up! Ruined!!! Nooooo!!!!" rofl

I'm glad I've never touched the books. I get to take the show for what it is and in all its glory without watching with a critical eye.

Oh so you liked the Kingsmoot a lot? Without the context of the books the scene is even more terrible Laughing

Reading the books makes me enjoy the show even more and I got the pleasure of reading the best fantasy series of all time. I just don't like it when the show has terrible writing like Dorne and Iron Islands.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 23, 2016 5:50 pm

M99 wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Book readers always complaining about one thing or the other Laughing

Oh so you liked the Kingsmoot a lot? Without the context of the books the scene is even more terrible Laughing

Reading the books makes me enjoy the show even more and I got the pleasure of reading the best fantasy series of all time. I just don't like it when the show has terrible writing like Dorne and Iron Islands.

It's not the best fantasy series of all time, calm down.

And he is right tbh. Even as a book reader myself, most book readers get on my nerves. Although it is a lot milder this season.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 23, 2016 5:51 pm

I meant one of the best hmm LOTR/Hobbit and Malazan is better.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 23, 2016 5:53 pm

It's the non book guys that are complaining about the kingsmoot
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon May 23, 2016 5:59 pm

I didn't read the books but I had heard Euron hyped up a bunch for years before his introduction but I have to agree with M99, that scene was pure shit

couple dozen scrubby fisherman on a small rocky island rofl

the ironborn are terrible in the show, can't get hyped for that
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 23, 2016 6:00 pm

Sad this scene wasn't adapted in the show Sad
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 23, 2016 6:08 pm

Firenze wrote:I didn't read the books but I had heard Euron hyped up a bunch for years before his introduction but I have to agree with M99, that scene was pure shit

couple dozen scrubby fisherman on a small rocky island rofl

the ironborn are terrible in the show, can't get hyped for that

Euron was supposed to be the next badass character lmao. Guy looks like one of those uncles in a family gathering who always gets drunk and tells stories about his glory days

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon May 23, 2016 6:22 pm

Never been a fan of time travel bs.. I don't like the idea of getting some second hand story line if that makes sense Laughing .. I want to know what's going on in 'future Bran's' world ffs
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next