GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 5 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

+41
Adit
Bellabong
Myesyats
Andrew
Luca
RED
B-Mac
McLewis
Blue Barrett
free_cat
Dark Knight
Pedram
silver
LeSwagg James
Firenze
Lucifer
Casciavit
M99
LeVersacci
Freeza
dostoevsky
RedOranje
Hapless_Hans
VivaStPauli
zigra
elitedam
Vibe
McAgger
Tomwin Lannister
urbaNRoots
RealGunner
Raptorgunner
EarlyPrototype
Glory
Dante
Kaladin
Soul
mr-r34
El Gunner
Jonathan28
BarrileteCosmico
45 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 5 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Glory Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:20 pm

RealGunner wrote:Stannis is 100% alive. Rest not so much

How come ? Is there some sort of hint in the books with strongly suggest that ?
From the show I dont think its that clear cut.

Or is it because GRRM has said something along the lines once that you need to see body to confirm death on GoT ?

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 5 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:28 pm

His story is different in the books. Battle of winterfell hasn't taken place either and there is 0% chance he is going to be destroyed as badly if at all in the books during that battle. Since circumstances etc are all different for example Brienne never travels to North. And not to mention he is THE best tactician in Westeros. My ass he is going to lose to Ramsay.

My reason is the same as what Tom said. Stannis is a major character. If they wanted us to show him dead they would have showed us on screen. Cutting off camera means something happened. Oberyn, robb, Ned, Jon etc, their deaths were actually shown on screen because they are all dead.

Most likely Brienne, who calls herself honourable decided that killing him there won't bring justice to Renly and wants to make a massive scene of it. Or she decides to forgive him for whatever reason since he is already a broken man at that point after losing everything. She might go for the cliche "letting you live is better"

Last edited by RealGunner on Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:30 pm

You wouldn't kill Stannis like that, it's just a complete joke, might commander to being killed by Brienne FFS.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:33 pm

The viewers guide actually confirms if Stannis is dead or not.

(Answer below)
Spoiler:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:34 pm

If Stannis is alive then hopefully he'll burn the bitch.

Swear I hate her so much along with Sansa.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:44 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:The viewers guide actually confirms if Stannis is dead or not.

(Answer below)
Spoiler:

If you put it like that you don't have to spoiler it because there's only one possible answer Laughing

Anyway as I said them confirming doesn't matter. They want us to think he's dead obviously.
Maybe Brienne even killed him but it doesn't work. Like he just gets up afterwards. The Mannis is alive.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:48 pm

Most of us are adamant that Stannis isn't dead because up to now the show has never shied away form showing a main characters death. it just wouldn't make sense for a show that loves to milk its 'shock value' of its audience to not show Brienne chopping Stanniss head off.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:48 pm

Honestly I don't see what purpose he could possibly have. But then I tried to predict before and utterly failed so I'll leave it at that.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:03 am

BTW

"Weiss noted that when filming a show or movie, the ambiguity of Martin’s final Dance with Dragons chapter is tougher to pull off—a producer typically has to clearly commit to a character’s fate, one way or the other. “In a book, you can present that kind of ambiguity,” Weiss said. “In a show, everybody sees it for what it is. It’s that rule: ‘If don’t see the body then they’re not really dead.’ Like when we cut Ned’s head off, we didn’t want a gory Monty Python geyser of blood, but we needed to see the blade enter his neck and cut out on the frame where the blade was mid-neck—it was longest discussion ever of where to cut a frame; two hours of talking about whether to cut at frame six or frame seven or frame eight. And that’s all by way of saying we needed Ned’s death to be totally unambiguous. I remember reading the book and going back and forth, like, ‘Did I miss something? Was [Ned] swapped out for somebody else?’ There’s a level of ambiguity because you’re not seeing something starkly represented. In the book, you can write around things to preserve a certain level of mystery that you have to commit to on screen.” " http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/14/game-thrones-jon-snow-really-dead

hmm hmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:06 am

Nice find!

Shit man, you're making me believe, I don't even care how Stannis alone survived that battle so long as he is still going on.

Also CLEGANEBOWL *bleep* CONFIRMED

Last edited by urbaNRoots on Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:07 am

https://i.imgur.com/uayGR9w.webm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:10 pm

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 5 11400993_10153093590238668_5247032999668576080_n
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:43 pm

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:55 pm

Brienne will make Stannis go to the wall and take the black. He will be the 999th commander of the Nights Watch.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:06 pm

A friend of mine bought the 5th book yesterday and I was reading on the back that Jon became the 998th commander. Prehaps Thorne will be the 999th & Stannis the 1000th?

Also how tf did the Bolton get that many people for their army? Was it the sellswords that left Stannis or the entire North since Sansa married a bolton?
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:08 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Also how tf did the Bolton get that many people for their army? Was it the sellswords that left Stannis or the entire North since Sansa married a bolton?

I think bit of both; I also think they probably expected the Northerners to barricade themselves.

My prediction is: Stannis is dead, even though we don't see the execution, that's just GoT trollery; Jon Snow on the hand gets resurrected by Melisandre, Arya doesn't die, neither do Sansa and Theon.

BTW 2 pieces of silver on Gregor Clegane slaughtering ALL the priests with Cercei laughing her tits off.

Spoiler:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:24 pm

LeVersacci wrote:A friend of mine bought the 5th book yesterday and I was reading on the back that Jon became the 998th commander. Prehaps Thorne will be the 999th & Stannis the 1000th?

Also how tf did the Bolton get that many people for their army? Was it the sellswords that left Stannis or the entire North since Sansa married a bolton?

I assume the Northeners have joined Bolton after Ramsay married Sansa. That's the only explanation I can think of, even if it doesn't make much sense since it was not just the Starks who were killed at the Red Wedding.

The Northern army that is left should've been more evenly spread out between Roose and Stannis but then Stannis would've won the battle.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:20 pm

No way notherners are going to fight for Roose bolton

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:21 pm

The quote I posted mentioned it. This is just the Boltons getting plot armor, in this case plot army, to win.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:22 am

Woody Harrelson reacts to GoT S5 rofl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFYq-wDRKZA
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:34 am

You guys think LF will go to war against the bolton's with the Vale's army? Imagine if he did and won. He would be Lord protector of Vale & Warden of the north?
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:38 am

^Even if he did and won, i doubt The North will rally under him. LF is a cautious guy, and i imagine Stannis losing against the Boltons was an unprecedented event. He'll have to revise his plans, i think
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:41 am

Think he'll try to spin the events to his favour. Say Boltons have forced Sansa to marry Ramsay and he can gather the northerners along with Vale.

He can gather enough soldiers to a victory but he probably needs help from some generals etc

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:51 am

If he gets the Vale & the north's army wouldn't he be the most powerful man in Westeros?

What's the name of the Baratheion's place/army?
Imagine him going for that too after now that the Baratheion's is dead. The 3 armies that destroyed the Targaryen's Laughing
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:53 am

The Northerners will never accept a Southern lord as Warden of the North. Now Sansa... if she still is with Littlefinger could rally the Northerners for him, especially if Littlefinger after wiping out the Boltons promises to do the same to the Freys.

However... Littlefinger will not see this coming but when Rickon shows up again all his plans around Sansa fail, he's the Stark the Northerners/Riverlanders/Vale will bend the knee to, the Lord of Winterfell not Sansa.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:22 am

urbaNRoots wrote:However... Littlefinger will not see this coming but when Rickon shows up again all his plans around Sansa fail, he's the Stark the Northerners/Riverlanders/Vale will bend the knee to, the Lord of Winterfell not Sansa.

I just realized that Rickon is barely younger than Myrcella, and look how she turned out. The gruesome end aside. Meaning he was like 6 or 7, right? So he's 12 or 13 now? That's about Tommens age, that's old enough to rally the Banners, you're right.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next