Blue
Kick
Rebelles.REUS.rex
fatman123
Shed
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United Empty Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United

Post by Shed Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:27 pm

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United FLVapB1

Chelsea will host Manchester United at Stamford Bridge for
Premier League Matchday 32 on Saturday, April 18th

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United TFjlSum

Premier League Matchday 32 sees 1st vs 3rd as Chelsea take on in-form Manchester United at Stamford Bridge, in a match many will be anticipating considerably highly.

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United UqLCwla
-

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United ElN2aKw

Indeed, with the hosts the top side in the league and unmistakably inching closer and closer to the Championship by the week, and their weekend guests the joint most in-form side therein dating back to late February, few can deny the potential spectacle Saturday has in store. Either side will have 3 points set firmly in its sights, a valuable take respecting each's objective as the season enters its final stretch. For the home side, another 3 valuable points towards clinching the title they've looked increasingly destined to win from the first month of the campaign; for the visitors, an important trio of points to add to their late and rather unexpected push for an automatic Champions League qualification spot, following some troublingly spotty form for the first three-quarters of the season.

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United FalseLimpHarlequinbug

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United MeagerCrazyArrowcrab

The reverse fixture in late October was a frustrating day for the visitors as the day's affair ended honours even, even in spite of the guests leading right up to the last minutes of the game. José Mourinho's men took the lead on 53 minutes through a trademark header from Didier Drogba, and even though the Blues held onto their lead as stoppage time loomed, a Branislav Ivanovic gaffe just outside the hosts' box late on presented the home side with both a man advantage for the closing minutes of the match, and a well-placed freekick to try to salvage something therefrom, which Louis Van Gaal's men did, as Robin van Persie pounced on Thibaut Courtois' initially saved header from Marouane Fellaini to rescue a point for his side in the Dutchman's managerial compatriot's first Premier League match-up against one-time protégé Mourinho.

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United PlushImaginaryFowl

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United WarpedDefiantHoneyeater

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United UnsightlyCommonBarasingha

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United NiftyCriminalHypacrosaurus

The corresponding fixture last term, however, ended decidedly in the Blues' favour. A hat-trick from Cameroonian hitman Samuel Eto'o, completed inside 32 match minutes, saw the hosts cruising before the 50-minute mark, Javier Hernandez's consolation strike 12 minutes from time notwithstanding.

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United UnawareGlaringDartfrog

___
-

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United WaryThirstyCarpenterant

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United OddballInsidiousKatydid

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United BlackandwhiteNeighboringAnura

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United OpenTornChafer

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United UnselfishDirectLark

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United VengefulPopularChevrotain

The sides attained equally gratifying results in their respective local derbies the Sunday previous. The Blues laboured to a valuable win against familiar tough nut Queens Park Rangers, through a Cesc Fàbregas strike 2 minutes from time, while United completed their first victory over bitter Mancunian neighbours City since December 2012 as 4 unanswered goals from Ashley Young, Marouane Fellaini, former-Blue Juan Mata, and Chris Smalling canceled out Sergio Agüero's early opener, before the Argentine netted a late consolation for his side with his second of the match.

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United HU4ti5f

Mike Dean, who last officiated for Chelsea in their 1-1 home draw against Southampton a month ago and for United in their 2-1 away victory over Arsenal at the Emirates in November, has been appointed referee for Saturday's affair.

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United FOH21Zc
-

The match kicks off at 1730 BST
-

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United

Post by Shed Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:31 pm

Kick wrote:#shedindecline

Let's win this.
Soul wrote:

Let's win this.

the hashtag caught on Proud
fatman123 wrote:
Soul wrote:

Let's win this.

the hashtag caught on Proud

You're all welcome :coffee:

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United 5cafb1c59a37acb6f045856a5928967d64371acefeba39b42f08692fc90dbf3b
-

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United

Post by fatman123 Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:12 am

You're still in decline :coffee:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:47 am

Dat jealousy
Dat resentment
Dat inferiority complex

Proud
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:41 am

Lool
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:34 am

Laughing

As long as we don't lose this, I'll be happy.

Obviously a win is ideal, but a draw is fine.

Courtois
Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpilicueta
Fabregas Matic
Willian Oscar Hazard
Remy

Obvious lineup, keep it tight and try nick a goal.

Let's do this.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:55 am

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United 7PzYSkv

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:41 am

I wonder how reactive Mou will play? hmm

I really want us to beat United badly. We have been completely off form since Jan. Atm i don't feel we are the best team in the league, i feel United and Arsenal are the best teams right now.

We will win the league somehow, but it won't be a good feeling if we limp our way to the finish line, hoping Sat will change that.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:51 am

He'll keep it tight, play for a small victory.

City showed what happened when you don't keep it tight against Utd.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:34 pm

Kick wrote:Laughing

As long as we don't lose this, I'll be happy.

Obviously a win is ideal, but a draw is fine.

Courtois
Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpilicueta
Fabregas Matic
Willian Oscar Hazard
Remy

Obvious lineup, keep it tight and try nick a goal.

Let's do this.

I think Mou will play Zouma or Mikel(if fit) in midfield to mark and win headers against Fellaini.

Man is Mou predictable, unfortunately this is something i can never get over. I just can't stand how reactive Mou is, he is always focused on stopping the other team and never focused on how to exploit the other team, force them to stop us.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:37 am

That's what Matic will do, Blue.

I can see Zouma playing next to Matic, though.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:54 pm

Kick wrote:That's what Matic will do, Blue.

I can see Zouma playing next to Matic, though.

That is what i mean, and Zouma will play to stop Felliani.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:10 pm

Blue wrote:Man is Mou predictable, unfortunately this is something i can never get over. I just can't stand how reactive Mou is, he is always focused on stopping the other team and never focused on how to exploit the other team, force them to stop us.

That is why I have been saying that he should understand that its not about him anymore but about the 11 players he fields. This is the next step in his evolution as a manager. He should get over himself but he cant.

The methods he's employing are achieving good results; means team employing them will finish in the top 5 anywhere in any league. But if you want to take the team to the next level, then you cant always play to the weaknesses of the opponents but rather to your strengths

This is not going to happen to any team Mourinho manages until reality slaps him in the face. There is demand for his services from the top clubs so he will continue to utilize this template of play because it is all what he knows (instead of broadening his playbook with other methods) and it is what made him what he is.

And I cant really blame him, its in the human nature to follow this path and he is only human. Very few people would take a risk and its mainly those who've got nothing to lose. Mourinho has a lot to lose if he experiments.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:47 pm

huntsman wrote:
Blue wrote:Man is Mou predictable, unfortunately this is something i can never get over. I just can't stand how reactive Mou is, he is always focused on stopping the other team and never focused on how to exploit the other team, force them to stop us.

That is why I have been saying that he should understand that its not about him anymore but about the 11 players he fields. This is the next step in his evolution as a manager. He should get over himself but he cant.

The methods he's employing are achieving good results; means team employing them will finish in the top 5 anywhere in any league. But if you want to take the team to the next level, then you cant always play to the weaknesses of the opponents but rather to your strengths

This is not going to happen to any team Mourinho manages until reality slaps him in the face. There is demand for his services from the top clubs so he will continue to utilize this template of play because it is all what he knows (instead of broadening his playbook with other methods) and it is what made him what he is.

And I cant really blame him, its in the human nature to follow this path and he is only human. Very few people would take a risk and its mainly those who've got nothing to lose. Mourinho has a lot to lose if he experiments.

We are not going to agree on almost anything, but i am with 100% on this. Like you said Mou is not going to change his ways, he has been too successful to change his ways.

Mou is a great manager, will go down as one of the most accomplished manager of all time. But i am far from convinced that he will get the best out of this Chelsea side.

I believe Mou is the best manager when it comes to managing an underdog, this is the mans bread and butter. It plays into his hand, he can react to the other team and he can make his players belief they can beat the odds.

I don't think Mou is as great of a manager when it comes to being the fav and being proactive against the opposition.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:44 am

http://www.goal.com/en/news/7180/galleries/2015/04/17/10860642/courtois-young-in-fabregas-herrera-benched-chelsea/chelsea-man-utd-combined-xi/20#photo

If it wasnt on goal.com id think this were a 2/10 troll Laughing

For me:
Costa
Hazard-Rooney-Mata
Matic-Cesc
Azp-JT-Cahill-Rojo
Courtois
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:19 am

fatman123 wrote:http://www.goal.com/en/news/7180/galleries/2015/04/17/10860642/courtois-young-in-fabregas-herrera-benched-chelsea/chelsea-man-utd-combined-xi/20#photo

If it wasnt on goal.com id think this were a 2/10 troll Laughing

For me:
Costa
Hazard-Rooney-Mata
Matic-Cesc
Azp-JT-Cahill-Rojo
Courtois

Can't stop laughing at this lol.com's lineup. rofl rofl rofl
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:21 am

I have got a good feeling about this game. Think we will win this one.
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:24 am

Blue wrote:

Man is Mou predictable, unfortunately this is something i can never get over. I just can't stand how reactive Mou is, he is always focused on stopping the other team and never focused on how to exploit the other team, force them to stop us.

Who is not predictable there? Enrique? That Mou is not a proactive coach is nothing new.
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:36 pm

Oi lads, Fellaini is a top class RW, wat u lot on bout?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:40 pm

junkyard wrote:
Blue wrote:

Who is not predictable there? Enrique? That Mou is not a proactive coach is nothing new.

Depressing though, well somewhat.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:30 pm

CHELSEA XI: Courtois, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta, Zouma, Matic, Oscar, Fabregas, Hazard, Drogba
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:31 pm

Ffs shiiiiiiiit
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:32 pm

Ffs Drogba completely changes the game. Was zouma really necessary
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:35 pm

MANCHESTER UNITED XI: De Gea, Valencia, Smalling, McNair, Shaw, Mata, Rooney, Herrera, Young, Fellaini, Falcao
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:55 pm

wtf is that line up? Is it 4-2-3-1 with Oscar and hazard playing on either side of cesc?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next