rwo power
marottalad
Raptorgunner
Kaladin
gnrfan
29 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

AC Milan sold to chinese investors - Page 3 Empty Re: AC Milan sold to chinese investors

Post by Kaladin Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:05 pm

Bee could close the deal as early as this Friday (Link)

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

AC Milan sold to chinese investors - Page 3 Empty Re: AC Milan sold to chinese investors

Post by •MilanDevil• Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:29 pm

Probably because of pressure from the Chinese investors that are competing.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:04 am

'Mr. Bee reportedly wants to add Nesta to the coaching staff, not just Maldini.' (Twitter is quoting GdS as the source, though i can't find the link)

AC Milan sold to chinese investors - Page 3 DeliciousBadGyrfalcon

Get this shite defense sorted out
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:57 am

Lord Spencer wrote:Wrote something lengthy that was swallowed by the forum.

TLDR.

I am still worried.
There is now way Milan is valued at 1Bill.
Berlu is extorting as much money from Milan's corpse as he can.
Serie A works actively against is clubs.
Italian Bureaucracy will test foreign owner's patience.

This....... however I think Milan will gain something out of this, the Italian League has been making leaps and bounds over the last 2-3 years in terms of planning and thinking ahead of the future for example Roma,Inter and now Milan and i think they are heading in the right direction. If the serie a regains 4th CL spot sometime soon then it will gain a lot of respect back lost.

Another perk of being a "selling" league which is what Serie A has turned into except for Juve( will be tested to see how we deal with pressure to sell Pogba) is that the teams gaining all the money from transfer fees can go and buy 3-4 talented players with this money or upgrade training facilities, coaching staff and build new stadiums etc etc and it actually helps grow clubs with the money received by transfers. So in a way it's bad that most Serie A teams can't afford to go and cherry pick superstars from a team like Bale or Modric but being forced to scout the world and uncover superstars and sell them for profits lead to growth. What I am trying to say is that through being a "selling league" it is also growing the league in a way so if all goes to plan the only way is up for the Serie A and Milan.....
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legend Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:36 am

marottalad wrote:

TLDR.

I am still worried.

This....... however I think Milan will gain something out of this, the Italian League has been making leaps and bounds over the last 2-3 years in terms of planning and thinking ahead of the future for example Roma,Inter and now Milan and i think they are heading in the right direction. If the serie a regains 4th CL spot sometime soon then it will gain a lot of respect back lost.

Another perk of being a "selling" league which is what Serie A has turned into except for Juve( will be tested to see how we deal with pressure to sell Pogba) is that the teams gaining all the money from transfer fees can go and buy 3-4 talented players with this money or upgrade training facilities, coaching staff and build new stadiums etc etc and it actually helps grow clubs with the money received by transfers. So in a way it's bad that most Serie A teams can't afford to go and cherry pick superstars from a team like Bale or Modric but being forced to scout the world and uncover superstars and sell them for profits lead to growth. What I am trying to say is that through being a "selling league" it is also growing the league in a way so if all goes to plan the only way is up for the Serie A and Milan.....

In what world are Bale and Modric superstars? hmm
The Legend
The Legend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:55 am

The Legend wrote:
marottalad wrote:

TLDR.

I am still worried.

In what world are Bale and Modric superstars? hmm

You understand what I mean haha players with transfer fees 50 mil and above etc the Aguero's of this world
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:54 pm

Bee Taechaubol “intends to buy the majority share of Milan immediately,” confirmed a spokesman.

The Thai investor will fly in on Sunday to complete the takeover from President Silvio Berlusconi.

It had until now been reported ‘Mr Bee’ was going to buy 20 per cent, with a deal securing another 45 per cent over the next 12 months.

“He intends to buy a majority shareholder stake in the club immediately,” a spokesman for Thai Prime – his investment fund – told news agency ANSA.

Taechaubol is due to fly from Bangkok to London, then after doing some business there go on to Milan for this weekend.

The full value of AC Milan is reportedly in the region of €1bn.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:09 am

Apparently this is Bee's Instagram
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:18 am

https://instagram.com/p/1du7gMHHaR/?taken-by=bee.taechaubol

What a greedy pos.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:28 am

LOL, when I just browsed through the board and saw the thread title, I misread it "AC Milan sold to chinese invaders" XD
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:36 am

Depending on the point of view we could consider them invaders hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:46 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:https://instagram.com/p/1du7gMHHaR/?taken-by=bee.taechaubol

What a greedy pos.

His taste in food is admirable imo
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:23 am

Sadly, we waste as much food or more in Saudi Arabia.

Terrible, and Karma will punish our sons for it.

We are bathing in oil though, so that's fine.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:55 pm

Bee Taechoaubol, otherwise known as Mr Bee, is reportedly in Milan today to discuss a potential Rossoneri takeover with President Silvio Berlusconi.

Calciomercato have reported that the Thai businessman’s representatives are talking directly with Berlusconi in a final effort to complete a deal for the club.

However, the website believes that the Chinese group headed by Richard Lee remains in pole position as they are able to guarantee a greater security and solidity for the future of the club.

Yesterday, the President’s daughter Marina Berlusconi warned that too much had been said about the struggle for power at the club.

“This is a very delicate period for Milan and silence is essential,” she said.

“Untrue and incorrect things have been written about this.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:55 am

Terrifying rumors on Twitter citing Sky that If Bee were to acquire the club, he'd bring in Cannavaro as coach and Lippi as trchnical director :facepalm:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:28 pm

Bee Taechaubol is having dinner with Silvio Berlusconi, they watched the match against Genoa and now they are talking about the price.

Mr Bee offered 500 Millions for 60% of the Club, Silvio Berlusconi to remain president, Adriano Galliani to remain AD, Paolo Maldini and Barbara Berlusconi to be alongside Galliani.

Pippo Inzahgi has been sacked. Cristian Brocchi to be next Milan manager apparently. Brocchi currently managed Milan's youth team for just 1 season. He does not have much experience.

Taechaubol will be Supported by China Citic Bank International and by ADS-Securities LLC which is a financial services company from Abu Dhabi. They want to put Milan in Hong Kong stock market.

Inzaghi wrote:I will never give up, I will always have my head up. Milan will always be in my heart.I've done my best but it wasn't enough.

Berlusconi has apparently accepted the offer! Bee Taechaubol will probably be the next Milan Owner. NOT Official yet but everyone is waiting. Berlusconi will probably confirm tomorrow morning.

Yo Robes I need your help, Gazetta was covering it. http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie-A/Milan/28-04-2015/milan-berlusconi-bee-cessione-arcore-vendita-110619903386.shtml
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:42 pm

Well I was watching Milan-Genoa on Sky Italy when during the match the commentator said " There are important rumours from Arcore. !!  Bee is very close to buy AC Milan already this night. !Meeting is going very well . There's mutual desire to close as soon as possible. ".
Then after the match Sky Italy confirmed there is optimism on rapid conclusion with Bee to leave Arcore very optimist on it and Milan might write an official statement tomorrow morning.

Sky is the most Italian reliable source definitely.

Gazzetta doesn't expose at same way, I mean it is simply talking about this negotiation in real time , but it doesn't write nothing new or interesting . But alll thing we knew

Anyway I believe it's just matter of time ( I mean it will happen soon , it might happen even in this week ) for Bee as new Milan president.

Sky said they didn't watch the match because totally busy on negotation.
I suppose it's a luck otherwise he would have changed idea and bought the Genoa hmm
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:42 am

Robespierre wrote:
I suppose it's a luck otherwise he would have changed idea and bought the Genoa hmm

Indeed rofl

I still can't get over the fact we loaned Niang to a 'lower tier club' where he gets more minutes and they are higher in the table :facepalm:
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:38 am

Press conference at 17:30 Italy time from Bee Taechaubol, it's expected that he'll announce that he has acquired the club
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:10 pm

I feel this deal/sale will not be good for Milan. What's you opinion???
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:12 pm

It can turn out very very good for us or very very very bad
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:14 pm

Or it could change absolutely nothing. Time will tell, we really can't say yet.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:15 pm

Bee? BEE?!

Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri May 01, 2015 1:31 pm

Berlusconi is having second thoughts on selling the club [GdS]

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 01, 2015 3:31 pm

Saw this coming from Berlu lol. But I'm still hoping. This is the closest he ever got to a sale.

Fußball wrote:Bee? BEE?!

Laughing

It's Mr Bee you disrespectful pleb
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat May 02, 2015 11:59 am

AC Milan sold to chinese investors - Page 3 Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next