Mr Nick09
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Maicon x Kaka Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: Maicon x Kaka Trade

Post by adnyana179 Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:18 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:
adnyana179 wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:Get Kaka to London for Luiz/Ivanovic + cash.
That would be quite the deal lol.

I think it's possible.Ivanovic + 15million =Kaka
That's more realistic. I was having no room believing Luiz would be lured away and sold so soon.

Last edited by adnyana179 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:19 pm

ok, I researched. arbeloa is better and coentrao , too. we dont need him.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:21 pm

would be a such a dumb trade, we don't need Maicon
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:22 pm

adnyana179 wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:
adnyana179 wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:Get Kaka to London for Luiz/Ivanovic + cash.
That would be quite the deal lol.

I think it's possible.Ivanovic + 15million =Kaka
That's more realistic. I was having no room believing Luiz would be lured away and sold so soon.

Yep , I was just dreaming there.However I think Ivanovic is severely underrated and would add a lot of balance to the team at right back. Also a quality backup cb.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:31 pm

Even Maicon's agent said there had been no contact, that this was just fantasy futbol.

As to Ramos remaining at RB, I wish he would stay there for another 2 years (he no doubt will move to CB at somepoint in his career), but it's seems obvious Mou wants him to be Carvalho's replacment. What I'm hoping for is they will do a fair amount of juggling meaning, RB normally will be one of the LBs (Marcelo and Coentrao) and Arbeloa the reserve for both spots. But then Altintop for occasional use at RB and Ramos. Ramos could play RB when Mou decides to use Carvalho to start. It won't be a lot of games but I just don't want him to loose his RB touch. We need him at RB for selecciones for next 2 years. After that he replaces Puyol at CB. By the way did you see him on Selecciones on weekend!! He was back to his own self. I just wish Mou would let both his fullbacks go forward. It makes for a much more offensive team. Even Arbeloa (he played LB for most of game) was forward a lot more than he's permitted to do so at Madrid.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:33 pm

I-no wrote:ok, I researched. arbeloa is better and coentrao , too. we dont need him.

Milla, I'm just curious (I do agree with you) - just how did you do your research??????
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper__90 Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:41 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Even Maicon's agent said there had been no contact, that this was just fantasy futbol.

As to Ramos remaining at RB, I wish he would stay there for another 2 years (he no doubt will move to CB at somepoint in his career), but it's seems obvious Mou wants him to be Carvalho's replacment. What I'm hoping for is they will do a fair amount of juggling meaning, RB normally will be one of the LBs (Marcelo and Coentrao) and Arbeloa the reserve for both spots. But then Altintop for occasional use at RB and Ramos. Ramos could play RB when Mou decides to use Carvalho to start. It won't be a lot of games but I just don't want him to loose his RB touch. We need him at RB for selecciones for next 2 years. After that he replaces Puyol at CB. By the way did you see him on Selecciones on weekend!! He was back to his own self. I just wish Mou would let both his fullbacks go forward. It makes for a much more offensive team. Even Arbeloa (he played LB for most of game) was forward a lot more than he's permitted to do so at Madrid.

I would much rather Ramos turn into a permanent CB for us next season.

When he goes forward, he often slacks at running back again and defending. The other team hence finds it easier to open up gaps at our back line, and they can score. Now if he impresses at making forward runs, one could cut him some slack, but most of his forward runs come to no avail.

When he solely focuses on his defensive duties, such as when playing at CB, he is simply a beast.
Sniper__90
Sniper__90
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:45 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
I-no wrote:ok, I researched. arbeloa is better and coentrao , too. we dont need him.

Milla, I'm just curious (I do agree with you) - just how did you do your research??????
first the position maicon plays. he plays on right side of defence. then asked whether he is good. all the people think he is bad this year. why sign someone bad for real madrid?
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:51 pm

A lot of his lack of focus last year had to do with conflicting messages from Mou as well as his maturity level. Mou can fix this regardless what position he is in.

I'm being selfish as selecciones performance is just important to me as Real's. We want him at RB for 2 more years. However, it's pretty obvious I'm not going to get what I want. I'm just saying Ramos can be the world's best RB if only Mou would allow both FBs to roam offensively. His performance on the weekend showed just how good at RB he can be.

This "hold-back" strategy of Mou's will be an issue again this year as he will hold back one of Coentrao or Marcelo.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:55 pm

the problem of ramos isnt to roam in attack, it's how he behaves in defense.

playing with la roja they always have 70% the ball, it's easy to attack there, but we have seen him struggling with RM.

it makes sense for mourinho to want two explosive fullbacks in marcelo and coentrao as he does, you open yourself to playing a denser and deeper midfield while still complementing the attack well.

that's on paper tho, coentrao is no natural RB, hopefully his athleticsm and commitment makes up in defense and h adapts quick.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:56 pm

I-no wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

first the position maicon plays. he plays on right side of defence. then asked whether he is good. all the people think he is bad this year. why sign someone bad for real madrid?

Milla, I agree with you that Maicon is not right for us, but did you know that Maicon was the best RB in the world for the past 2 or 3 years. Better than Alves, Lahm and Ramos. He did have an off year last year, but he was the main player from Inter than Mou tried to bring here last year. I don't think he's finished yet. So I don't think much of your "research" although this rumoured deal is nonsense. Besides whatever Maicon may be or not, we already have 4 world top fullbacks in Ramos, Arbeloa, Marcelo and now Coentrao, so there just isn't any room nor need for Maicon.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper__90 Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:59 pm

futbol_bill wrote:A lot of his lack of focus last year had to do with conflicting messages from Mou as well as his maturity level. Mou can fix this regardless what position he is in.

I'm being selfish as selecciones performance is just important to me as Real's. We want him at RB for 2 more years. However, it's pretty obvious I'm not going to get what I want. I'm just saying Ramos can be the world's best RB if only Mou would allow both FBs to roam offensively. His performance on the weekend showed just how good at RB he can be.

This "hold-back" strategy of Mou's will be an issue again this year as he will hold back one of Coentrao or Marcelo.

It's not a holding back strategy, it's more a discipline strategy. Any team that wants both its fullbacks to attack at once will be begging to concede goals in my opinion.

Ramos is very indisciplined when going forward at RB, and that's one of his main drawbacks when playing there.
Sniper__90
Sniper__90
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:00 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:the problem of ramos isnt to roam in attack, it's how he behaves in defense.

playing with la roja they always have 70% the ball, it's easy to attack there, but we have seen him struggling with RM.

it makes sense for mourinho to want two explosive fullbacks in marcelo and coentrao as he does, you open yourself to playing a denser and deeper midfield while still complementing the attack well.

that's on paper tho, coentrao is no natural RB, hopefully his athleticsm and commitment makes up in defense and h adapts quick.

Nick - i'll bet that Mou restricts the forward movement of one of his full backs - likely Coentrao. As I said the other day, there is no reason why Madrid (especially with improved passing game) can't have 60% possession. Ramos's struggles at RB have much more to do with Mou's strategies being a little confusing for him plus his maturity. Both of these could be solved. But - I agree he will be a CB before long and he is a solid replacement for Carvalho.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:02 pm

No you will see, Coentrao is extra disciplined, and he is an engine running up and down, he wont have any troubles with tracking back. Marcelo is learning to pick his runs forward better
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:03 pm

Sniper__90 wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:A lot of his lack of focus last year had to do with conflicting messages from Mou as well as his maturity level. Mou can fix this regardless what position he is in.

It's not a holding back strategy, it's more a discipline strategy. Any team that wants both its fullbacks to attack at once will be begging to concede goals in my opinion.

Ramos is very indisciplined when going forward at RB, and that's one of his main drawbacks when playing there.

No more than Alves (nor Maicon). It a matter of team strategy. Both Spanish and Brasil have both going forward. Mou's strategy is defense first so rather than say take turns going forward, he says let Marcelo go forward and the other stay back.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:04 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
I-no wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

Milla, I agree with you that Maicon is not right for us, but did you know that Maicon was the best RB in the world for the past 2 or 3 years. Better than Alves, Lahm and Ramos. He did have an off year last year, but he was the main player from Inter than Mou tried to bring here last year. I don't think he's finished yet. So I don't think much of your "research" although this rumoured deal is nonsense. Besides whatever Maicon may be or not, we already have 4 world top fullbacks in Ramos, Arbeloa, Marcelo and now Coentrao, so there just isn't any room nor need for Maicon.
I read about his form. kaka was due to be fixed, is he fix now??? the risk is big, he costs a lot.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:08 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:the problem of ramos isnt to roam in attack, it's how he behaves in defense.

Nick - i'll bet that Mou restricts the forward movement of one of his full backs - likely Coentrao. As I said the other day, there is no reason why Madrid (especially with improved passing game) can't have 60% possession. Ramos's struggles at RB have much more to do with Mou's strategies being a little confusing for him plus his maturity. Both of these could be solved. But - I agree he will be a CB before long and he is a solid replacement for Carvalho.

The only way we can hold 60% possession is if we move from a 4-2-3-1 to a 4-3-3. Possession relies on midfield dominance offensively and defensively. With Sahin, Alonso and Khedira, we can do it. But we would need to sacrifice Di Maria in this scenario.

I would like us to try. However, I've never seen Mou adopt a possession style despite being trained at Barca.

He tends to prefer a very direct style of football.

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:38 pm

i prefer arbeloa to maicon.

but swapping kaka for all of inter's cash.. now that sounds appealing.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:07 pm

meh i want arbeloa starting rb for us he earned imo
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Direct football is the best football sportcszy.

Also on this topic, wudnt mind the trade even if its bs. Least maicon wont cost as much wages as Kaka.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:29 pm

Maicon is 29 years old, there is like 3 years old left for him. And he is still the best right back in the world, but Inter hasnt been good this season. The hunger and motivation is gone.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2