silver
M99
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
Onyx
16 posters

Page 27 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 17 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 17

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:51 pm

Needed a better build imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 17 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 17

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:41 pm

It's worth noting that Dolph Ziggler won the main event of last night's WWE live event in Abbotsford. A main event win for Ziggler is very rare. He defeated Randy Orton

WWE Network will have all of the WCW Nitro episodes up by October and there will be some other kind of WCW content added in January. WWE Network will be adding more WCCW episodes before the end of September also.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:43 pm

Hulk Hogan fueled the rumors of he, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash reuniting as the nWo on Monday’s WWE RAW by posting an old WCW photo of the group with this caption:

“The baddest crew on the planet,we could straighten out the Authority 4Life Brother.”

PWInsider notes that Stephanie McMahon will not be having any warm-up matches on RAW before her match with Brie Bella at SummerSlam.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:23 pm

Reigns should use this move again.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2UCts-qLlbE/UOS_UubSECI/AAAAAAAABuM/I86hbByp0Eo/s1600/132595Moment-Of-Silence.gif

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:28 pm

No way ffs

Then he'd have

Superman punch
Spear
Run around apron and flying boot
That move

Then he'd be 1 more move away from 5 moves of doom, and the law of ancient physics dictates that "once a 'rastler who is currently riding a SuperHuman level of hype gains 5 moves/a combination of 5 moves including repetition of a singular move, said person will go on to bury the entire locker room for the duration of his competitive existence"
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:15 pm

Rock's Mother and his cousin were involved in some pretty terrible car crash. The driver was drunk apparently.

http://instagram.com/p/rhhV7iIh0u/

They both are fine thankfully
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:28 pm

Feedback imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:37 pm

The Official WWE Thread - Part 17 - Page 27 2014-08-08-wwe-supershow1

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:02 am

Just finished the Heyman documentary. All of it was amazing and inspiring.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:07 am

Might watch it oen day
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:11 am

Heyman's such a passionate and dedicated guy imo. Creative genius, who should be more than just a manager. But right now I guess he just wanted a lighter schedule.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:50 am

Former WWE Superstar Evan Bourne (Matt Sydal) did a live shoot interview with Kayfabe Commentaries this weekend. Replays can be found at this link (http://wwnlive.com/event-kc-ys-msydal.html) for $15.99. Bourne was asked about being suspended by WWE for failing a drug test and if he regrets it.

He replied:

"Do I regret it? Duh. Basically I failed for that synthetic marijuana which I was smoking instead of normal marijuana for some ridiculous reason. I thought I could get away with it and I did for a while. Then I got caught and I was like, 'well I don't do that anymore.' Then lo and behold I ended up doing it again the night before a test, the second time, and that was that. That was that. Very Very much regret it, duh. What kind of question is that?"

Bourne was asked by another fan what kind of synthetic marijuana he smoked. He replied:

"I smoked this garbage called Serenity Now, which in the beginning was a lot like weed except I could smoke it and not fail my test for weed, which had been a problem. I failed a couple tests for marijuana. I was trying to not do that because it stays in your system for a while. I was like, 'I can just try this stuff, it tastes good, it's fine.' What happened was, as it grew in popularity, the formulas changed and the stuff started getting really bad. But by then I was kind of hooked on smoking it all the time. I was buying way too much of it."

Bourne went on to say that he will never smoke "spice" again and hasn't in a long time. He felt bad about screwing tag team partner Kofi Kingston over and apologized to him before the drug test results even came back. He said Kofi was supportive the whole time and does not smoke marijuana.

Evan Bourne also noted that he got a free WWE Network subscription when he was let go by WWE a few weeks back.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:02 am

16 dollars for an evan bourne interview? No thank you
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:41 am

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:06 am

Laughing

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:46 am

Yohan Modric wrote:WWE Network will have all of the WCW Nitro episodes up by October and there will be some other kind of WCW content added in January. WWE Network will be adding more WCCW episodes before the end of September also.

cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers 

Does this apply to New Zealanders because I would have to get WWE Network if this is true.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:31 pm

Yeh it should be for every country. It's out tomorrow there.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:16 pm

Tonight's WWE RAW will take place from the Moda Center in Portland, Oregon. Confirmed for tonight's show is Hulk Hogan's birthday celebration, featuring stars from the past, and the final hype before SummerSlam.

WWE is advertising Brock Lesnar, John Cena, Triple H, Chris Jericho, Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Sheamus, Bray Wyatt, Kane and Hulk Hogan for tonight's show.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight:

* Will Brock Lesnar get his hands on the Cenation leader early?

* Who will be on the elite guest list for Hogan's birthday?

* Will Stephanie McMahon make Brie Bella regret returning to WWE?

* How will Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins prepare for their Lumberjack Match?

* Who will gain critical momentum in the lead-up to SummerSlam - Randy Orton or Roman Reigns?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:48 pm

As noted, former WWE Superstar Evan Bourne (Matt Sydal) did a live shoot interview with Kayfabe Commentaries this weekend. Replays can be found at this link for $15.99. Bourne was asked if John Cena is a backstage politician or if that’s just another internet accusation. He replied:

“I think people say you play politics on your way up. When I got to WWE, Cena was already a top guy so what politics would there be to play? He’s the top guy, everybody loves him, the fans love him, everybody backstage loves him. So when he’s talking to people, there’s no politicking. He’s just getting along with everybody. I think there’s an agenda to make sure he’s the top buy but that’s because they’ve invested money in him and that makes sense. I don’t think there’s much backstage politicking.”

The host asked if there’s any “keep this guy down so I stay on top” going on. Bourne replied:

“I guess I heard the rumors something happened with Alex Riley, I don’t know exactly what it was. I think Cena’s known for giving the younger guys a hard time and testing them. He came up working Chris Benoit and a lot of guys made it tough on young guys coming up. I don’t know if he’s presenting a challenge to see how guys react or if he’s really being a jerk to them.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:01 pm

Austin. Proud

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:12 pm

The segment with Stone cold and undertaker rofl rofl rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:51 pm

Kevin Nash confirmed to fans after a Q&A session at last night's "nWo: The Revolution" screening in Woodridge, IL that he will be on tonight's RAW with Scott Hall and Hulk Hogan for Hogan's birthday celebration.

We noted before that Hall, Nash, Ric Flair, Jimmy Hart and Paul Orndorff were booked for tonight's celebration with Hogan. Other names are expected to appear also.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:22 pm

JR's article on why Cena's a polarising figure.

http://www.foxsports.com/other/story/john-cena-s-a-polarizing-figure-because-of-wwe-s-failure-to-build-around-him-081114

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:55 pm

Down with the machine. Proud

Below are some rare tweets from Bray Wyatt last night:

"we all Have the ability to change thE now (memoRies) all we need is a vOice defy them for THEY tell us who to be #DownWithTheMachine"

"Be heard"

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:56 pm

Watch WWE bury the wyatts tonight by feeding them to NWO for a night.

NWO ride off in to the sunset, old people are happy and the current talent is made to look shit.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:59 pm

Heyman, NWO, authority and Cena all in the ring at the same time. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next