sportsczy
dronte
MMM
Adrian0911
salmano9
34 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 7 Empty Re: - Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |

Post by Juventude Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:06 am

Buffon: 'Juve top eight in Europe'

By Football Italia staff

Gigi Buffon said Max Allegri is “less maniacal” than Antonio Conte, but Juventus “can be in Europe’s top eight clubs.”

The goalkeeper spoke to Sky Sport Italia after a 2-0 victory over Malmo, the first time they’ve won their Champions League opener since 2008.

“This Juve can be in Europe’s top eight clubs. In us there is the awareness we can play a good Champions League campaign, even if we then have to translate that confidence on to the field.”

So far new Coach Allegri has done remarkably well at the helm, winning all three competitive matches between Serie A and Europe.

“When we have situations like this, everyone is aware that we’re starting from scratch. We all must prove that we deserve the responsibility of being Champions of Italy and that we can do it again.

“This is our hope, but we know it will be even more difficult than in other years, when we managed to make our success look easy.

“Allegri knows his tactics, but also the psychology of the group. He is less maniacal about details than Conte, but still very attentive and pernickety. After so many years of being under pressure, his methods are useful for giving us more responsibility.

“On the pitch he wants us to control the tempo at some stages to get our breath back, whereas in the past we were always bombing forward.”

Allegri will face his former club on Saturday at San Siro when Juventus take on joint Serie A leaders Milan and Buffon’s ex-teammate Pippo Inzaghi.

“This Milan side is bubbly. Inzaghi is a great Coach and is transmitting the same characteristics to his team that he had as a player.

“They engage in attacking football and have many experienced players with great quality who want to make up for last year.

“Fernando Torres is a great signing for them. He wants to get back on track and can only do well in Italy.”

I'm not sure how well Allegri will do, but these quotes make a lot of sense.  I really worried that Conte burnt this team out when it came to European play.  These quotes by Buffon also make me laugh when people made those comments last week about Allegri's practices causing injuries.  I'm quite sure that Conte's practices were pretty intense.  Injuries are just a freakish thing that can be unavoidable at times unless you're just lucky.

Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 7 Empty Re: - Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |

Post by Juventude Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:33 pm

Llorente: Allegri perfect for us
By Football Italia staff

Fernando Llorente has described Max Allegri as ‘the perfect Coach’ to follow Antonio Conte at Juventus.

Allegri came in to replace Conte just two days into pre-season amid a mixed response from supporters, but, with four consecutive wins and clean sheets to begin Serie A, he has the backing of his players, as one of them explains.

“With him we also work hard,” Llorente has commented in an excerpt released by Calcio2000.

“He is a good Coach, a good person. Compared to Conte, he speaks more with us players. I think he's the perfect Coach for us.

“It was hard to replace someone like Conte who did and won everything possible in Turin. It wasn't easy but I think that Allegri was the right choice.

“Of course it will take some time, but I think that little by little we will become even stronger than last season.”

Asked about potential competitors for the title, Llorente pointed out Roma as the clear candidates.

“I believe that Roma are the most dangerous adversaries. They have a consolidated group with important new players.

“Beating them is going to be difficult, but we aren't afraid of anyone and, most importantly, we are still hungry for victories.”

Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:05 pm

What's good about Allegri coming in, is that even though he's perhaps not at this moment in time as good a coach as Conte overall, he's inherited a team set up by Conte YET he has seen a couple of obvious ways to adjust it and improve it whereas Conte seemingly thought short of buying half a new team we had peaked. It's understandable of course.

Allegri is arguably a better tactician, although undoubtedly Contes man management is amongst the best.

Anyway, I am enjoying our style of play. We seemed to be grinding out the same plays again and again and again under Conte until we wore the opposition out. Now with Allegri we have our pressing game back, we have a more possession based style of play (Which we should have had before, our midfield is arguably the most stacked in Europe) and we're not afraid to be a bit more direct.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:28 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:What's good about Allegri coming in, is that even though he's perhaps not at this moment in time as good a coach as Conte overall, he's inherited a team set up by Conte YET he has seen a couple of obvious ways to adjust it and improve it whereas Conte seemingly thought short of buying half a new team we had peaked. It's understandable of course.

Allegri is arguably a better tactician, although undoubtedly Contes man management is amongst the best.

Anyway, I am enjoying our style of play. We seemed to be grinding out the same plays again and again and again under Conte until we wore the opposition out. Now with Allegri we have our pressing game back, we have a more possession based style of play (Which we should have had before, our midfield is arguably the most stacked in Europe) and we're not afraid to be a bit more direct.

that tells how smart allegri is and how a great tactician he is.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:45 pm

Allegri: Juve can still improve

Max Allegri updates on the conditions of Andrea Pirlo, Andrea Barzagli and Arturo Vidal and reflects that Juventus can still improve.

The Bianconeri head out to Atalanta on Saturday evening looking to maintain their 100 per cent start to the League season, before fixtures with Atletico Madrid and then Roma.

It was put to the Coach at today’s Press conference that this is a decisive week for the team.

“This team is first class regardless of the next few results,” Allegri responded.

“Technically speaking, Juve can still improve in order to win the Scudetto once again and do better in Europe.

“I feel that we can still improve in terms of speed of passes and in the offensive development of plays. The game against Roma will be a great one, but it won’t be decisive and we won’t be thinking about it before Thursday.

“Tomorrow’s game in Bergamo will be difficult because winning there is never easy for anyone. I’ll play the best starting XI I can.

“Pogba and Tevez will be back, while Llorente is doing really well – even if he didn’t manage to score, he is playing a lot for the team.

“But if Alvaro Morata was to play, I would feel confident all the same because he’s got great qualities and he can only improve.

“I don’t really want to talk about rotation. Let’s only say that there will be some changes because saying rotation would degrade those who play less.

“The game against Cesena showed that this Juve can do well even when four or five pseudo-starters are missing. Giovinco, Pereyra, Ogbonna and Evra all played well.”

Key players like Andrea Barzagli and Andrea Pirlo might be back just in time for the games against Atletico and Roma.

“Pirlo will play a friendly match on Sunday against the reserves or against a non-League team in order to put some minutes under his belt. Let’s see how he feels after that.

“So far he underwent some tests and they went well. It’s been 33 days since his injury so we want him to be in excellent conditions.

“On Monday night he will be with the team, just like he was this morning. I’ve also tried Padoin in his position but at the moment Marchisio is doing a fantastic job and he is improving game by game.

“Barzagli is working separately in order to be back in a week’s time. It’s important that everyone recovers as soon as possible so that I get the chance to rotate them throughout the season.”

The same is true for Arturo Vidal who scored a brace against Cesena in midweek.

“Vidal needs to train and play at the same time. He hasn’t played a lot so far and against Cesena on Wednesday it was evident that he struggled after the first 70-75 minutes.

“So he needs to find some balance between training and game time, but the most important thing is that he doesn’t suffer any problem to his knee. So this is a key moment for him.”

When asked if fans will get the chance to see Llorente, Morata and Tevez altogether on the pitch, Allegri dismissed the possibility.

“That would be for the show and I don’t really like shows. Let’s throw in also Coman and Giovinco, but it’s not that the more strikers you play the more games you win. It doesn’t work like that.

“I’ve always stated that players who come off the bench are equally important. Pepe, Morata and Padoin proved that the other night.

“Some players will play more, some less but I think and hope that nobody will see off the season with only one game played in the end.”

Allegri also explained why he suddenly disappears into the tunnel once the referee’s whistle blows.

“I tend to march away because I want fans to applaud the players.
The only thing I can do is helping them by making the least damage I can. This is part of myself and I’ll always do this.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:30 am

‘Everyone says calcio sucks, but…’

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri has hit out Italy’s negative mindset with domestic football: “Everyone says Italian football sucks.”

The Bianconeri’s 3-2 win over Roma in Week 6 was shrouded in controversy for the decisions of referee Gianluca Rocchi, in awarding two close-call penalties to Juve, whilst allowing their winning goal in spite of a contentious offside.

For the winning team’s Coach, the fallout from the match is more a reflection of society than the importance of what happened.

“The thing that has done the most harm to Italian football is that they have spoken about the episodes and not about the game,” Allegri has told the Corriere della Sera today.

“At a technical aspect it was good, intense, beautiful to watch. Upon this, silence. In Italy the increased emphasis is on the not so good things.

“Everybody says ‘Italian football sucks’, but nobody does anything because it is the best. Everyone says ‘Italian referees are the worst’, then we find them refereeing the World Cup Final.

“The Italian teams concede dubious penalties abroad and they are silent. From this, nothing happens.

“From the match against Roma there remains three points. The win, never simple, in a direct confrontation.

“The decisions from Rocchi were elevated to the highest level because it was Juve-Roma. The same in a lot of low-to-medium level games no-one cares anything about.

“What has been lost is the good performance of Juventus against Roma, a great team who have in Totti an extraordinary player.

“Are Juventus the public’s enemy? There are 50m fans, Juve have 12, the rest are Milan, Inter, Roma and so on. Everyone is against Juve. Now I realise that.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:33 am

Allegri: There is no Vidal case

Max Allegri says there is no case with Arturo Vidal, whilst it is too early to suggest the title race is only between Juventus and Roma.

Juve’s international break has been hit by growing speculation over Vidal’s future at the club, following reports on why he was left out of the starting line-up against Roma in Week 6.

For his Coach, though, there is no issue to focus so much attention on.

“First, against Roma he has been left out because, with the return of Pirlo, I needed a more tactical player, Marchisio,” Allegri has looked to explain today to the Corriere della Sera.

“Every now and then the guys do something stupid. They need to understand when they afford it and especially now, with mobile phones, photographers everywhere.

“Under the aspect of training and the intensity of Arturo, there is nothing to say. There is no case with Vidal.”

Allegri, who also complained of a negative approach from Italians to their football, also considered his philosophy at Juve.

“The idea is to have good players that can allow you to win games. I do not like to provide many points of reference nor remove the creativity of the players.

“And on this there should be a broader discourse, talking about the youth sector.

“You cannot hold kids to two hours on a 4-4-2, 4-3-3, 3-5-2, as they will lose the passion. The Coaches should not teach, they should train themselves.

“Who has impressed me the most? Marchisio.”

The team are facing a shortage of players in defence, with Andrea Barzagli and Martin Caceres out for a month each with injury.

“Ogbonna has done very well. We will recover Marrone, and on the edge Lichtsteiner can be a third. Or we can play with four at the back.”

It was put to Allegri that in spite of being only six weeks into the season, the title race is already just between the Old Lady and Roma.

“Milan have only lost to us, Inter I did not expect to be in difficulty, but they are a very good team and will come out in the long run, as will Napoli and Fiorentina.

“It is not yet nor will it be just Juve-Roma. There needs to be balance. We lost in Madrid, and if the same had happened against Roma, what would have happened? The value of the team is not lost in a week.

“Juve in Europe? Let’s talk at the end. If in Madrid it had ended 0-0 we would be talking about great personality.

“We played the right game, conceding on the only error. Certainly we have room for improvement.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:41 am

Marchisio is the king...

Hopefuly we can play 4 at the back soon Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:50 pm

his interviews are fat better than the ones conte gave
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:59 pm

DeviAngel wrote:his interviews are fat better than the ones conte gave

Well, what he says isn't true in my opinion. How would he play pirlo if he just came back from injury and vidal was late the other night. He is denying the vidal incident. I do agree that he is calmer though
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:06 pm

Allegri tweet goes viral

Juventus Coach Max Allegri explained his post-Olympiacos tweet that went viral with an unusual hashtag.

After his team fought back from 2-1 down to beat the Greek side 3-2 in the Champions League, Allegri posted this message on Twitter.

“We won it all together, suffering as a group with our fans. Now it’s all down to us, we can target first place. #fiuuu.”

The word ‘fiuuu’ is the Italian version of ‘phew’ and has gone viral with Juve fans and beyond.

“I had just finished the post-match interviews and thought I’d share my happiness with the supporters who were not in the stadium,” explained Allegri later.

“I wrote it down instinctively. I still had a bit of space left, so I tried to express relief for the danger we avoided in the same way as in comic books I read as a child.

“I never thought it could generate this chain reaction and show me the growing affection of the fans.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:19 pm

Wahahahahahahah Allegri! He is a clown of a manager now! Ti amo! Heart
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:52 pm

I hope this guy sticks to this new formation and brings through the young players.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:19 pm

inderbaby wrote:I hope this guy sticks to this new formation and brings through the young players.

We all wish for that Smile Laughing
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:36 pm

Allegri: 'Juve can change again'

Max Allegri is pleased with the new Juventus system after a 7-0 hammering of Parma, but insists it isn’t everything.

The Bianconeri had been repeatedly wasting chances so far this season and the Coach urged them to practice basic finishing skills in training.

That appears to have paid off, as they banged in seven in Turin this afternoon, their first Serie A victory by 7-0 since 1983.

“Everything can be improved with practice. We’ve got a great selection of forwards, including wise old men and young talents, but everyone can get better by practicing movements,” Allegri told Sky Sport Italia.

“It was a good performance and after breaking the deadlock we controlled it well. Carlos Tevez scored an extraordinary goal and he needed that, as he hadn’t found the net in a while. It was remarkable both for the technique and his determination. I’m happy he’s been recalled by Argentina, as he deserves it.”

This was the first match using the new Christmas Tree formation, so has Allegri permanently scrapped Antonio Conte’s 3-5-2 system now?

“No, I wouldn’t say that. It all depends on the demands of the game, the opponent and the players available. That system won three consecutive Scudetti and we started well this season using it too.

“It is all down to the way you interpret systems, not just the line-up. Besides, I think our interpretation meant we hardly ever played with a pure three at the back this term.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:17 pm

Sad, If we don't use the 43- formation, we won't get used to it.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:19 pm

if he EVER switches back to that retarded formation ever again then he is a crazed baboon.....

am sure can find a way to play more defensively in a 4 man back without having to play 3-retarded-2 ever again.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:47 pm

Why do I get the feeling that statement is a nice way of saying against teams with a great attack we'll revert back to a *bleep* 3-5-2
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:54 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Why do I get the feeling that statement is a nice way of saying against teams with a great attack we'll revert back to a *bleep* 3-5-2

well tbh I think against Atl.Madrid it would be good to go 3-5-2.
I think all that he is saying that depending on the opposition we'll adjust and that. I think he doesn't want to just come out and say ' Listen we won't play 3-5-2 anymore' ..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:15 pm

Personally I think it is best to persist with the four man backline from the beginning on all occasions this season, the side needs to get used to it. I wouldn't refuse to use the 3-5-2 at all, I think it's a very useful formation to help you close out games in the last twenty minutes when you have a lead, however from the start, some variation on a four man backline should be used.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:55 pm

The only reason that we used 352 is because we can transform from defending and attacking very quickly. When Conte first came, he was thinking of the 424 if you remember, but the fact the vidal, pirlo AND marchisio all performed very well, he had to deploy them all. So, he needed to, in a way, have those wingers who will attack and defend on the sides. 352 will be the only solution to both play the trio AND have those attacking and tracking back wingers.

However, it is not the same with Allegri. Their style is surely different and Allegri should play with the better game with a 4 man defense.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:54 pm

Allegri: 'Napoli in Scudetto race'

Max Allegri explains his Juventus tactical changes and claims Super Cup rivals Napoli are still in the Scudetto race.

The Bianconeri will face Napoli in the Italian Super Cup in Dubai on December 22.

“Our first objective in terms of time is the Super Cup against Napoli, but we are also in the running for the Coppa Italia and the Scudetto,” Allegri told TG1.

“Then there’s the Champions League, which is a fantastic, intriguing and also difficult target. Our intention is to go as far as possible.”

Once again today, Roma Coach Rudi Garcia insisted his team is the “best” in Italy.

“Quite rightly, Garcia is keeping Roma’s confidence up. After all, it will be a fight to the very end, but Napoli are getting back into the running too.”

Over the last two games Allegri has changed his system to 4-3-2-1, scrapping Antonio Conte’s three-man defence.

“I inherited a team that won three Scudetti in three years. With a little intelligence, I reached the point of changing the system to one that I like more.

“Having a solid group of Italians in the team is important. They are a group of lads who represent the Nazionale, have great technical and moral qualities.

“They are the best a Coach could ask for and even help me to deal with the group.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:38 pm

‘Second a failure for Roma’

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri believes Roma’s insistence that they will lift the Scudetto would make second place a failure.

The Giallorossi have been vocal about their belief that they will lift the title in May, with Coach Rudi Garcia, general manager Franco Baldissoni and President James Pallotta all stating publicly that the Lupi will emerge victorious.

Roma currently lie three points behind Juventus in Serie A, and Bianconeri Coach Massimiliano Allegri believes the pressure is all on Roma now.

“Roma believe they can win the title?” Allegri reflected in a lengthy interview with Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I think they really believe what they say, and they’ve done well.

“Roma are strong, and are coming off the back of a great season where they finished second.

“The fact is that they can’t hide now. The pressure will be too strong for them, because now another second place wouldn’t be good enough.

“It would be a big disappointment, a kind of small failure.”

Allegri also echoed the sentiments of Zdenek Zeman by insisting that Napoli are still in the hunt for the Scudetto.

“I’ve always seen Napoli as a dangerous rival for the title, even when they were going through a rough patch.

“Also, if they’d scored a couple of penalties which they had, Benitez’s men would already be up there with ourselves and Roma.”

Laughing he is trolling Roma Very Happy

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:39 pm

Allegri: ‘Scudetto and last eight’

Massimiliano Allegri has set out his goals for Juventus this season, and takes issue with Antonio Conte’s recent comments.

The Bianconeri have won Serie A for the last three years in a row, but have disappointed in Europe and were knocked out at the group stage of the Champions League last season.

Allegri replaced the man who oversaw that campaign - Antonio Conte - on the Juve bench this summer, and is targeting another League triumph.

“What would I consider a good season? The Scudetto and the Champions League knockout stages,” Allegri revealed to Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I want to establish Juventus firmly in the top eight clubs in Europe.

“Of course we know we can’t compete financially with the huge behemoths which dominate at the moment, but we’re ready to make good progress.

“You never know what can happen, once you reach arrive at the latter stages…

“We are calm, everything is in our hands and we go forward with the right amount of tension.

“I’m not just thinking about qualifying, I believe we can win the group and avoid a prohibitive draw in the next round.”

Allegri’s predecessor took over the Italian national team job after vacating the Bianconeri bench in the summer, and this week criticised Italian clubs sides for not working players hard enough.

Allegri takes issue with Conte’s comments, pointing out the importance of controlling possession.

“We are not lacking in intestity,” Allegri insisted.

“The fact is that you can do different things in possession, moving the ball faster or slower. My mentor [Giovanni] Galeone told me ‘If you’ve got the ball, the worst you can do is 0-0’.

“Basically, you can’t play 90 minutes with the pedal to the metal, get forward at every opportunity and think about shooting all the time.

“There are times when you need to slow down and take the sting out of the game.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:39 pm

Allegri explains formation change

Massimiliano Allegri has explained his deviation from Antonio Conte’s 3-5-2 system, and praises Gigi Buffon.

The Juventus Coach had initially persisted with the three at the back system which Conte employed to take the Bianconeri to three consecutive Scudetti, but recently switched to a 4-3-2-1 system for wins over Parma and Olympiacos.

“Even in the summer we experimented with a back four,” Allegri explained to Gazzetta dello Sport.

“But injuries slowed the process of change. What is the best system?

“I think two players in support of a striker is the best solution, but the boys can also play with a diamond midfield.

“I have an important quality in my squad, they’re flexible.

“The trips to Genoa, Sassuolo and Empoli were out worst performances and we had a back three.

“I decided after those games it was the right time to change course.”

It was announced today that Juventus Captain Gigi Buffon has signed a new deal with the club, and Allegri praised his captain.

“Who has impressed me most in this first few months at Juventus?

“[Kingsley] Coman has incredible quality and Morata has everything to become one of the best strikers in the world.

“I’ve already spoken about the youngsters, after that I’d point to Gigi Buffon.

“Despite his age [36], he has the same enthusiasm and hunger as the younger lads.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:40 pm

Lol throw out gio, sell him or whatever and play this young lad.

Lol this gio will never be even 1 cm close to King Ale...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next