sportsczy
dronte
MMM
Adrian0911
salmano9
34 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 10 Empty Re: - Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 10, 2015 12:54 am

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 10 11055391_695337133921608_1127191881875117470_n

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 10 Empty Re: - Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |

Post by RealGunner Sun May 10, 2015 1:26 am

2nd leg against Madrid is his biggest match of Juve career. Let's see how he handles it
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun May 10, 2015 3:02 am

RealGunner wrote:2nd leg against Madrid is his biggest match of Juve career. Let's see how he handles it

Imo the final against Barca is the biggest one for EurosiumusMaximus IX
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 10, 2015 4:33 pm

16:01 - THE REAL WILL PLAY AGAINST Pogba - Juventus, in the morning, has resumed training ahead of the match against Real Madrid. Today, nine elevenths training that will play in the Champions League has played an unwinding session is only Pogba and Marchisio have made a recovery training. In defense, then, Bonucci and Chiellini will hold, while Barzagli back on the bench, on the wings act Lichtsteiner and Evra. In midfield Pirlo and Vidal will return that will be respectively low and high summit of the break, while Marchisio and Pogba will move as internal. In attack, when Morata is favored on Llorente, to assist Tevez,
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:40 pm

Allegri: 'Seedorf drove me mad'
By Football Italia staff

Massimiliano Allegri denies he had a row with Andrea Pirlo at Milan, but Clarence Seedorf “drove me up the wall.”

The Coach had always been blamed by fans for pushing Pirlo away from the Rossoneri, so fireworks were expected when they worked together at Juventus.

“I never had any arguments with Pirlo,” he told La Repubblica newspaper. “The transfer to Juve revitalised him psychologically and change can be cathartic.

“That season, my third on the Rossoneri bench, Milan no longer had Alessandro Nesta, Gennaro Gattuso, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva.

“It would’ve been tough for Andrea to do well in that squad too.”

However, Allegri does admit to clashes with Seedorf, who went on to replace him on the Milan bench.

“Seedorf wanted to discuss every detail and just talk, talk, talk. He drove me up the wall. I’d say to him, Clarence, if everyone acted like you then I’d need a day with 700 hours in it.”

On the other hand, most players are a little too quiet.

“Dialogue is complicated in a locker room. You enter and almost everyone has headphones on with loud music. Nobody talks to anyone else.

“It requires authority, respect and patience. It’s not my style to underline every day that I’m in charge. I point out they are forced to listen to me not because I’m the best, but I am the oldest.

“There are talents like waves, for example Alvaro Morata and Kingsley Coman. They go up and down, so you need to keep an eye on the flow and wait for the right moment.

“Some players need to be taken by the hand and educated, like children, but from others I find collaboration, experience and character. Having said that, I prefer not to be friends with my players.”

Allegri doesn’t much get on with reporters either.

“I will admit that I become unpleasant on TV. I could happily do without post-match interviews and having to watch replays of every incident.”

[quote]
Allegri: 'Oscar a Juve wildcard'
By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri gave a revealing interview about why he became a Coach, using “wildcard” Oscar and differences with Antonio Conte.

The tactician sat down with La Repubblica for a lengthy discussion of his career, starting from his family’s difficult financial situation when his father worked at the docks and his mother was a nurse.

He also confirmed that he is studying English (“though my brain is in worse condition than my legs now”) and will launch an app for Coaches describing his methods.

“I was a mediocre player and have no regrets about that. In 2000 I was at Pescara, aged 32, and in the middle of a training session the pitch suddenly looked the length of an airport runway. I decided to retire at that moment.

“A while later I reflected on all the times I argued with Coaches because I was defending my ideas of football. So I said to myself, why not try to make them happen yourself?

“The strength of a Coach is creativity and being able to deal with unpredictable events. You can prepare a game, but not predict it. I’ve been known to form a line-up on Friday afternoon and transform it on Sunday based on intuition. The best time is 7.30am, when I tend to contradict myself.

“The last time it happened was before the first leg of the Champions League semi-final against Real Madrid. A light went on in my head. I’ll play Sturaro and move Vidal to a more attacking wide role. They said I was mad, but I was right.

“I am very sure of myself. I say things straight, so don’t expect gratitude or empathy. I’m also good at hiding behind a lie at the right moment.”

Allegri said he’d like to bring in a trequartista for Juventus next season, naming the potential targets.

“Without Carlos Tevez and Andrea Pirlo, Juve will have to change and experiment new solutions. I’d like someone able to invent football without being banal, the wild card variable in an otherwise balanced tactical plan.

“I like Isco of Real Madrid and the Brazilian Oscar. Among the Italians, I’d say Domenico Berardi and Federico Bernardeschi.”

Juventus fans protested at Allegri’s arrival, but he has won them over and even surpassed Conte’s record in the Champions League.

“I think in terms of ambition, nothing separates me from Conte. He won three consecutive Scudetti, I want the fifth in a row. I accepted Juventus also to prove people wrong, as I have some doubters that need to reconsider their opinions.

“I find that if you spend nights studying games on TV, you lose sharpness. I just need five minutes and my staff takes care of the rest. They are paid to be better than me!”

[quote]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:03 pm

Marotta "Allegri has the characteristics to coach Juventus for many more years. We will discuss the renewal before the start of next season"
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:06 pm

Massimiliano Nerozzi
‏@MaxNerozzi
.@OfficialAllegri: 10 milioni l'anno dal Chelsea? Mi viene da ridere. Ho un contratto con la Juve fino al 2017 e qui sto bene

Allegri:"10 million a year from Chelsea? It makes me laugh. I have a contract with Juve until 2017 & I'm happy here"

Allegri: "My future? I'm happy here today, I've a contract with Juventus & I intend to remain here for the future of the side.” TJ
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:06 pm

S wrote:Massimiliano Nerozzi
‏@MaxNerozzi
.@OfficialAllegri: 10 milioni l'anno dal Chelsea? Mi viene da ridere. Ho un contratto con la Juve fino al 2017 e qui sto bene

Allegri:"10 million a year from Chelsea? It makes me laugh. I have a contract with Juve until 2017 & I'm happy here"

Allegri: "My future? I'm happy here today, I've a contract with Juventus & I intend to remain here for the future of the side.” TJ

You should see the video from the pres when they ask him that he laughs so hard like crazy

https://twitter.com/Marcocalcio22/status/695997476428505089?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:47 pm

Marotta: 'Juve can keep Allegri'

Juventus director Beppe Marotta shrugged off Chelsea interest. “The conditions are there to continue with Max Allegri.”

The Bianconeri are two points off the top of the table and face leaders Napoli next Saturday.

“We have a great rapport with Allegri, now the crucial moment of the season is coming up, so we should focus on that,” Marotta told Mediaset Premium.

“In any case, contracts are not as important as the rapport between people. With Allegri the conditions are all there to continue.

“The team is doing well and improving a great deal. Today it’ll be a festival of sport against Frosinone, but we still want to win.

“Who would be most suited to Chelsea between Antonio Conte and Allegri? They are both top Coaches.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:08 pm

He also said they'll offer him new contract before the season finishes :bow:

Great great GREAT manager

top 5 in the world , top 3 tactician for me I LOVE HIM
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:20 pm

DeviAngel wrote:He also said they'll offer him new contract before the season finishes :bow:

Great great GREAT manager

top 5 in the world , top 3 tactician for me I LOVE HIM

I can see him win the CL this year, just how it happened to Milan 13 years ago when they hired Ancelloti. He can stay here for a long time IMO.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:36 pm

Okay we are beating the sh*t out of the league but that doesn't even closely mean we can win CL this year.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:44 pm

Why not? we made the final last year. Only Barca are clearly ahead of us. We'll play probably the second best team in Bayern, if we make it then we can do anything.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:22 pm

I can say only this, IF we eliminate Bayern we are going to the final or we are going to win it.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:39 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I can say only this, IF we eliminate Bayern we are going to the final or we are going to win it.

Yes. That is true. I am confident that we can eliminate Bayern ATM.

I am confident that Arsene's army are capable of winning Barca too BTW. I would love to see Arsenal-Juve finale...

In the last 5 years or so Bayern, Real, and Barca have booked their spot in the SF, but I think that Juve can disrupt this.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:05 pm

salmano9 wrote:
I am confident that Arsene's army are capable of winning Barca too BTW. I would love to see Arsenal-Juve finale...

Now that is the best joke of the day. Arsenal is as weak as ever and Barca is in extremely top notch form and has probably the best squad in the last decade. Even us winning CL has a higher chance than Arsenal beating Barcelona.

Anyways, Bayern are also well ahead of us right now, but one thing I agree on is if we manage to progress, we can have a nice campaign.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:47 pm

dronte wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Now that is the best joke of the day. Arsenal is as weak as ever and Barca is in extremely top notch form and has probably the best squad in the last decade. Even us winning CL has a higher chance than Arsenal beating Barcelona.

Anyways, Bayern are also well ahead of us right now, but one thing I agree on is if we manage to progress, we can have a nice campaign.

Well, Arsenal are doing quite well in the Epl this season, so don't rule them out.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:06 am

Barca are playing on another level compared to other teams.No way this mentally fragile Arsenal are going to get anything past them.

We on the other hand definitely have the personnel to beat Bayern especially with their mounting injury list.Lets not underestimate ourselves,doesnt matter the quality of opposition,but we're the form team atm.

Juventus tend to raise the bar while facing big teams.I will be disappointed if we dont win in Turin tbh.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:55 am

salmano9 wrote:
dronte wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Well, Arsenal are doing quite well in the Epl this season, so don't rule them out.

They just gained 3rd place in probably the weakest EPL season of the past X years. I wouldn't call this well

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:12 am

Barca is in the finals no doubt,their attacking trio is just terrific to face for any team,especially English teams and Arsenal who don't have a great defensive game tbh.Against Barca you must play zone defending and close their space in final 25 m.You also need the right man to do this.

As for Bayern match I do have high expectations tbh,we tend to perform well against big clubs always and despite injuries on both sides it shouldn't change our objectives and morale.We need to secure a nice victory home and play a masterpiece of defending and counter-attack away.We can do it.It would be lovely to splash Vidal's words into his face Very Happy
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:17 am

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:42 am

Happy birthday to sexleggri!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:52 pm

Marotta: 'Allegri happy at Juve'
By Football Italia staff

Juventus director Beppe Marotta assured Max Allegri has no need to leave amid Arsenal reports. “He has a contract, we’re happy.”

He spoke to TV cameras ahead of this afternoon’s Serie A match with Sassuolo.

“We know this game has always caused us problems and we are facing it with the right approach,” the director told Mediaset Premium at a sold out Mapei Stadium.

This morning British newspapers again reported that Arsenal were in negotiations with Allegri for next season.

“Allegri has a contract with us and I reaffirm we have an excellent rapport which has brought us great success. We want to continue growing with him.

“Even without the fact there is a contract, there are no reasons to start creating problems. We are happy with him and he is happy with us.”

Allegri recently transformed the side with an all-attack 4-2-3-1 system.

“Miralem Pjanic is doing much better with this system and one of the best qualities of the Coach is the ability to get the best out of his players, even by changing system. I am convinced this tactic can lead us to great things.

“Patrice Evra has left, but we already have the replacements in-house, namely Kwadwo Asamoah and Federico Mattiello. We have excellent alternatives to Alex Sandro.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:45 am

Report: Massimiliano Allegri agrees deal to leave Juventus

According to reports in Italy, Juventus manager, Massimiliano Allegri has agreed to leave the Turin club in the summer.

Italian news outlet Calciomercato reports that Allegri agreed to leave Juventus at the end of the season, last month. Over the last month, Allegri has been heavily linked with Arsenal to take over from Arsene Wenger, who’s current deal runs out in the summer.

Allegri has established himself as one of the top managers in Europe having two Scudetti, two Coppa Italia’s and reaching the final of the Champions League during his time with Juve. Moreover, when quizzed about his future with the Italian side, Allegri did not categorically rule out leaving the club. With Arsene Wenger unsure of his standing with the fans, it seems the Arsenal board could be finally planning for the future without him.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:51 am

So who will be our next coach? Right when we were dumping the 3-5-2.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:19 pm

You!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next