sportsczy
REWB
Sina
Jay29
RealGunner
43 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:07 pm

So who actually wants Khedira in here then?

Rewb and Sina are in opposition

Rest of you?

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:16 pm

I do Molenation
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:20 pm

I'm with it to a sensible degree.

Above £23m and £130k seems reckless to me.

He knows what Özil is earning, surely, how could he think he deserves more? lol
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:21 pm

Me. I think it'll work, and I think it's going to happen as well

Will cost £22m, and he'll get the same contract as Ozil. No more no less
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:22 pm

I'm with it if our scouts and Wenger believe that's what we need.

I trust us to not blow our budget on him, however. We have a decade of experience on financial prudence Proud

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:29 pm

I am not really down with Khedira. No more than 20M and max 110K a week is what we should offer.

Every time I watched Madrid play I was not impressed with Khedira, and tbh most teams bow down to Madrid anyways.

I just dont want a player to come in and demand huge pay and disturb the team, I am sure other players will come out and demand higher pay once they know others are on ridiculous wages.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:50 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:I am not really down with Khedira. No more than 20M and max 110K a week is what we should offer.

Every time I watched Madrid play I was not impressed with Khedira, and tbh most teams bow down to Madrid anyways.

I just dont want a player to come in and demand huge pay and disturb the team, I am sure other players will come out and demand higher pay once they know others are on ridiculous wages.

Well you wanted Arsene to spend  Laughing 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:58 pm

Dean tweeted "2/3 announcements this week" and then deleted it

Debuchy and Ospina most likely 2 of them. Manquillo might be the third.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:59 pm

EL Patron wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:I am not really down with Khedira. No more than 20M and max 110K a week is what we should offer.

I dont mind the buy price just dont agree with anyone asking for 150 to 200k a week.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:03 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
EL Patron wrote:

I dont mind the buy price just dont agree with anyone asking for 150 to 200k a week.

I think the all 150 k thing is bs fabricated by the media, Khedira would be really stupid to ask something like that. Maybe he has us confused with them oil clubs.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:05 pm

RealGunner wrote:Dean tweeted "2/3 announcements this week" and then deleted it

Ozil and Walcott most likely 2 of them. Monreal might be the third.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:06 pm

Mole pls

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:10 pm

Just tell them to go away winners get paid. They can come back and ask again after they achieve as much.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:12 pm

Telegraph: Wenger wants any Vermaelen to Man United deal to include players.

Only one I'd take from 'em would be Chicharito tbh and we'd be robbing but I'd prefer Verminator goes to Napoli if he has to leave.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:18 pm

Mert will get an extended holiday due to the world cup so Vermaelen will get his chance, its up to him to stay and fight for his place. Arsene has given him plenty of chances to prove himself but he has been average, up to him to seize this one.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:52 pm

The deception when Cleverley included in TV5 deal and will fill in for Khedira due ro wage demand.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:00 am

My stance on Khedira is before: I like him and think he's a very good player (not necessarily £30 million transfer fee, £150k/wk good, but still good) ... yet I am definitely skeptical that his skill set he is the best choice for a midfield signing.

However, if he ends up at Arsenal, I will be optimistic and sincerely hope that everything gels.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:55 am

EL Patron wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
EL Patron wrote:

I think the all 150 k thing is bs fabricated by the media, Khedira would be really stupid to ask something like that. Maybe he has us confused with them oil clubs.

Well it's stalling, so either this is due to the world cup or Khedira's holding out for a better offer. The only likely suitor would be Chelsea. Would they pay 150k a week? With all the high earning players they've released I would say they just might.

As for previous question, I want him for sure and 23.8m is fine - I agree that he should in no way be on more than Ramsey though.

Also Mou is the type of D that would push to pay the extra 20-30k a week just to stifle our title chances as much as possible.
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:01 am

Would any of you guys lose sleep over us not signing Khedira, if that's what happens?

lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:31 am

lenear1030 wrote:Would any of you guys lose sleep over us not signing Khedira, if that's what happens?

Not at all I still think we need a more defensive orientated midfielder, I'm not entirely convinced by having two B2B midfielders.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:37 am

If we are going after Khedira, why aren't we chasing Vidal?
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:43 am

Also, the way the Madrid fans are pushing for the Khedira signing, is a sign that we should avoid him.

Yea, he did well against Brazil, but lets not just buy him based on one game. And I don't want any player stifling Ramsey.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:58 am

The Gunners are stepping up their interest in Southampton right-back Calum Chambers, 19, despite closing in on Newcastle's France defender Mathieu Debuchy, 28.

Seems interesting would had a decent season last year made 21 appearances.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:22 am

So we are linked with Chambers, Debuchy and Manquillo, while having Jenko and Bellerin on our books as well.

Of them, Debuchy is rumoured to be a done deal. The other 4 are all youngsters - Bellerin is highly rated, Chambers and Jeko have some experience between them.

I don't think we'll spend too much on getting depth in this area tbh, a second signing after Debuchy in itself sounds a bit ludicrous.

C(D)M and GK are higher priorities.

I am keen to see how the reshuffle at the youth level goes.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:27 am

Southampton will slap a massive price tag on Chambers that will put off any buyer. We can probably rule that one out completely.

It'll be Debuchy plus no one or Debuchy plus Manquillo, I think.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:43 am

I think Manquillo will be like Viviano last season, even if we did sign him on loan.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next