The Official Managerial Transfer Rumours and News Thread - Page 39 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The Official Managerial Transfer Rumours and News Thread

+77
Zagadka
phenom
Winter is Coming
Luca
chemicalboy99
Blue Barrett
juve_gigi
Firenze
messixaviesta
Katy Perry
windkick
breva
zigra
rincon
Lucifer
shamr9pato
Myesyats
El Gunner
Curtinho
Glory
CBarca
futbol
Sri
Red Alert
Beautiful Football
salmano9
Kick
S
DeviAngel
fatman123
huntsman
Andrew
dostoevsky
BeautifulGame
TenMenWonTheLeague
vivabarca38
The_Badger
donttreadonred
Jay29
Raptorgunner
VendettaRed07
halamadrid2
Art Morte
ExtremistEnigma
sportsczy
Hapless_Hans
RedOranje
Guiltybystander
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Casciavit
McLewis
Kaladin
iftikhar
farfan
Zealous
Motogp69
rwo power
The Franchise
Lex
Onyx
Forza
McAgger
DeletedUser#1
B-Mac
Doc
Mr Nick09
jibers
juvealbanian
Busby Babe
BarrileteCosmico
urbaNRoots
Tomwin Lannister
Robespierre
Arquitecto
M99
EL Patron
RealGunner
81 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Managerial Transfer Rumours and News Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Official Managerial Transfer Rumours and News Thread

Post by S Wed May 23, 2018 8:24 am

Mikel Arteta is poised for a new contract at Manchester City following Arsenal's interest. They see him as a replacement for Pep Guardiola. (Source: Daily Telegraph)

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Managerial Transfer Rumours and News Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Official Managerial Transfer Rumours and News Thread

Post by rincon Thu May 24, 2018 4:12 pm

Donadoni sacked from Bologna. Pippo expected to take over.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu May 24, 2018 4:47 pm

So Simone stays at Atletico???
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu May 24, 2018 7:14 pm

Poch signs a new 5 year contract

People thinking he might leave rofl
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 24, 2018 7:26 pm

Leave to go where? No club is trying to hire him lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu May 24, 2018 8:17 pm

People as in the English media I presume.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by phenom Thu May 24, 2018 8:35 pm

Is Zidane gonna stay ?
phenom
phenom
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu May 24, 2018 10:13 pm

CBarca wrote:Poch signs a new 5 year contract

People thinking he might leave rofl

No one was actually after him. He threw that in the media himself just to get a new contract and you know it.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu May 24, 2018 10:55 pm

Lol no one wants this failure of a manager

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 24, 2018 10:58 pm

he is waiting for Madrid to sack Zidane, until then he will continue to act as if he will retire at Spurs
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu May 24, 2018 10:58 pm

Poch threw that in the media? What, him saying that he's staying lol

Yeah I'm referring to the English media

Poch is the future. Tottenham is undeniably the best club in London rn Proud
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu May 24, 2018 11:00 pm

Unreal disrespect from some people here towards the lad who is a 4 time "Premier League Manager of the Month"-award winner.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu May 24, 2018 11:07 pm

zigra wrote:Unreal disrespect from some people here towards the lad who is a 4 time "Premier League Manager of the Month"-award winner.

Won the very prestigious CL group winner trophy and the beating Madrid in Wembley title as well. An honestly good manager to be frank. Good on Spurs to tying him down i.e making sure any suitor pays a lot to get him out of his contract.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:28 am

Looks like Nice want Pat Vieira.

Vieira linked to Nice job

This reddit comment made me actually lol at work considering how brutally accurate it is.

[–]OGC NiceKhukuriLord 33 points 4 hours ago
Well if any team decides to press hard we are *bleep* next season
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:48 am

Julian Nagelsmann will leave Hoffenheim to take over RB Leipzig next summer, in 2019.

Julian Nagelsmann will leave TSG Hoffenheim at the end of the 2018/19 season. The 30-year-old, who took up the post of head coach in February 2016 has triggered an exit clause in his contract, which runs until 30th June 2021.

“It was important for me to work out all the conditions early”, said Nagelsmann, who informed the TSG board of his decision on Wednesday evening. He wanted to be as transparent and honest as possible to avoid any speculation affecting the coming season. “I owe it to everyone who has worked for TSG as well as the fans and players after our historic qualification for the Champions League, not to burden them with speculation and uncertainty about my future. Now everyone knows and we can move on professionally to concentrate on the tasks that matter. Everyone knows that I will go above and beyond for TSG to achieve our ambitious goals until my last minute at the club.”
https://www.achtzehn99.de/news/overview/nagelsmann-startet-in-seine-letzte-tsg-saison-en-us/

RB Leipzig are delighted to announce that Julian Nagelsmann will join the club for the 2019/20 season. The 30-year-old coach has agreed a contract with Die Roten Bullen until 2023.

Nagelsmann taking over in one year's time was considered the optimum solution from day one of talks between sporting director Ralf Rangnick and CEO Oliver Mintzlaff.

Due to his current ongoing contract with TSG Hoffenheim, RB Leipzig will not make any further statements regarding the deal and will unveil the new head coach for the upcoming 2018/19 campaign at a press conference ahead of the club's return to training.
https://www.dierotenbullen.com/en/news/articles/2017-18-season/Julian-Nagelsmann-2019.html

That's a curious one.
It was known that Nagelsmann has an exit clause for summer 2019, not before (Leipzig will pay 5m €).

Still, this seems like a bit of a sideways move for him, especially since Hoffenheim reached the CL places for next season with Leipzig missing out. At the same time, RB Leipzig clearly is more ambitious at the moment, while Hoffenheim don't invest in the squad nearly enough for a CL team.
Still, I wonder why he didn't wait for better opportunities to arise with next summer approaching.
There a good chance clubs like Real, who Nagelsmann turned down recently, or Bayern will be looking for managers again Laughing

And then, of course, it's very likely that Hoffenheim and Leipzig will directly compete for CL qualification in the coming season again, as they did last season.
And then, obviously Nagelsmann's position will be very questionable.
How motivated would he be to have the club he's confirmed to be leaving to win a possible deciding match about Champions League against the club he'll work for the following season?

As for Leipzig, Rangnick will take over himself as interim for the season to come, I assume.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:52 pm

Antonio Conte has been sacked as Chelsea manager, according to various sources.

Must mean that Sarri is ready to be appointed as their new manager.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:56 pm

Jay29 wrote:Antonio Conte has been sacked as Chelsea manager, according to various sources.

Must mean that Sarri is ready to be appointed as their new manager.

Sarri is already confirmed from Napoli's side. They said now its just the lawyers hashing things out and Jorginho (part of the deal) is already in London.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:19 pm

Southampton Football Club can today confirm it has appointed Ralph Hasenhüttl as its new First Team Manager.

Hasenhüttl has agreed a two-and-a-half year deal with the club and will take over on Thursday.

The 51-year-old will be supported by existing First Team Assistant Coach Kelvin Davis, Head of Goalkeeping Dave Watson and Head of Sports Science Alek Gross.

Hasenhüttl has gained an exciting reputation in Germany for playing high-energy, attacking football whilst developing the young players within his squads. Most recently, he led RB Leipzig to the Europa League quarter-finals, having finished runners-up in the Bundesliga in his first season in charge.

https://southamptonfc.com/news/2018-12-05/announcement-ralph-hasenhuttl-southampton-football-club-first-team-manager

ffs this is depressing :facepalm:
Now even bloody Southampton have a better coach than we have.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:31 pm

I just can't get over this shit.

Why would Southampton appoint a foreigner while ALL of Allardyce, Pardew, Moyes and Steve Bruce are all available?!

Why does it always have to be a foreign manager? I mean, why is this geezer any different to, say, Gary Rowett?
What's he know about the Premier League?! What's he know?!
It's just baffling when there's a lot of people out there who know about the Premier League, know what's may be required to dig in-- he's not got a clue!!

He's.. manna from heaven to be given this job on a CV tbh. Think about it, this man will be known worldwide within two weeks, cause it's all around the world, this football, the Premier League. Everybody wants to manage in the Premier League, bar obviously Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid.

It's another slap in the face to all the British coaches and managers. Because there's other managers, from the Championship, from League One, who would jump at the chance to come in there, who know about the league, who know what's required here, he doesn't know what's required. Doesn't Brexit mean Brexit? Sad
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:12 pm

Hansy is so subtle he is a rustle in the wind.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:05 pm

Borussia Mönchengladbach wrote:Borussia have decided that Dieter Hecking will not continue as head coach following the 2018/19 campaign.

Borussia Mönchengladbach and Dieter Hecking will part ways after the current campaign, with a new head coach set to be appointed for the 2019/20 season. Sporting director Max Eberl will hold a press conference together with Hecking later today.
https://www.borussia.de/english/team/news/borussia-news/news-detailansicht.html?tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=41960&cHash=eccc84855ec7edf75d6c805064898cea

Borussia Mönchengladbach wrote:Eberl: “We want a new setup for the future”

Sporting director Max Eberl and Dieter Hecking spoke today in a press conference confirming Dieter Hecking’s departure at the end of the 2018/19 season.

Max Eberl on...

…the decision-making process: Ultimately, the decision was down to me. But fortunately I have people around me in this club who helped me throughout and were there when I had questions. It was a process that has gone on these past few weeks. In the international break, I finally decided on what I would recommend the club do. I shared this with the board and they stood behind my decision. The next step was for me to go to Dieter and let him know of the decision.

…the reasoning behind it: It’s a decision I made as sporting director, one of a strategic nature that is all about the future of the club. The decision has nothing to do with recent events or the Düsseldorf game. I have the feeling that as a club we want to do something different in the summer. We want something of a new setup for the future. We need to restructure certain elements of the club. I’m not naïve, I wouldn’t tell the coach that he will be leaving in the summer without already having an alternative plan in mind. There’s nothing to announce at the moment though.

…his conversation with Dieter Hecking: Telling Dieter of my decision yesterday was one of the hardest things I’ve had to do as a sporting director, because he’s not only a wonderful person, he’s also a great coach. I went to his home yesterday and informed him that he wouldn’t be carrying on after the summer – it was a very emotional and tough conversation.

…Hecking’s recently extended contract: I extended Dieter’s contract 100 percent convinced that it was the right move. Dieter Hecking came to Borussia two years and four months ago when we had 16 points after 16 games, and he gave us structure and stability in a precarious situation, and he also developed a team that finished in the top half. Last season was decent too, although the final few weeks didn’t go according to plan. Now we’re having another campaign where Borussia are in the running for something special again. We have a coach who has done great things and hopefully will continue to in the next seven games. As sporting director, it’s up to me to have a strategy in mind for the club and I need to look at what I can do to make that happen. It’s down to me to take a new direction if I believe there is a chance to do that.

…the recent performances: If I was no longer convinced that Dieter Hecking was the right person to make sure we reach our goals this season, then I would have fired him already. But I am confident that we can continue working together and achieve something great. It was Dieter’s wish to go public with the news and I believe it’s right that everyone knows the situation. Now our complete focus is on the remaining fixtures and giving our all for Dieter so that we can reach something special.

Dieter Hecking on...

…his disappointment at the decision: Decisions like this are never easy; it’s not easy for a sporting director to make them and it’s not easy for a coach to accept them. I was obviously bitterly disappointed when Max informed me and I still am. But with the experience I have by now, I know that when a club – or in this case Max, who has an outstanding reputation in his field – feels that a new approach is necessary, then they have every right to do so. As coach, my only job now is to take care of the remaining seven games. It took a little time, but I have come to terms with the decision.

…his decision to stay on until the end of the season: When Max left my house, there were a thousand things going through my head, and I will admit that quitting immediately was one of them. Last Sunday though, we had such a great day with the team and everyone’s families, and it quickly became clear to me that I didn’t want to desert the players but rather see things out. That’s just me – I won’t walk away from something. I could have taken the easy way out and told Max that I’m done. Now it’s my job to prepare the team for the Bremen game and get the fans behind us so that we can get the best results possible. I’m convinced that we can still achieve something great.

…his goal for the rest of the season: I have put my heart and soul into this club and will continue to do so, with the main goal of getting Borussia back into Europe. That’s where the club wants to be and where many feel they should be, but I see it differently. I believe that the team is playing above their limit, although recent results haven’t been good of course. I have a great relationship with the players, and I know that the lads will give their all in the last seven games so that we have something to celebrate after the final match against Dortmund. Whether that’s Champions League or Europa League qualification, we’ll see. But I would be very happy if I could leave here having got the club back into the Champions League.

…the team: There isn’t any debate surrounding the team. The squad are working with us. They are currently going through a phase where they are performing at a ‘normal’ standard. Not many gave the team credit for how they played over the first 20 matchdays. Perhaps the issue is that expectations were so high and that the players know they’re capable of so much better, that we have let our performances recently get to us more than they ought to. However, the team always give everything they have. I have the feeling the team will continue to pursue our targets together when we meet for training tomorrow. We also need have luck back on our side and we need to have a different mindset than we had in the opening 15 minutes in Düsseldorf. However, I’m certain the team will continue to fight until the end.
https://www.borussia.de/english/team/news/borussia-news/news-detailansicht.html?tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=41972&cHash=4175513f58977081ebefbb0b2b6ec038
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:19 pm

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:17 pm

The Official Managerial Transfer Rumours and News Thread - Page 39 Vfb_de_mockup_1600x900_cf22c_frz_752x423

That photo rofl rofl rofl

Sven Mislintat new Director of Footbal at VfB Stuttgart

VfB Stuttgart wrote:
Sven Mislintat takes over sporting director role

VfB board member Thomas Hitzlsperger has made an important appointment in the restructuring of the club’s sporting management, with Sven Mislintat joining as sporting director on a two-year contract with immediate effect.

The 46-year-old spent several years at Borussia Dortmund as head of first-team football and chief scout before moving to Premier League club Arsenal, where he headed up the player recruitment department until the end of January.

https://www.vfb.de/en/vfb/latest/news/club/2019/vfb-stuttgart-sportdirektor-sven-mislintat/
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:30 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:38 pm

Bullshit lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:44 am

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next