Rossoneri Ninja
McLewis
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
ExtremistEnigma
43 posters

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 34 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Wed May 14, 2014 12:56 am

loooooooool

back to the discussion

What did everyone make of the Iron Bank?

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 34 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 14, 2014 12:58 am

Dat statue was GOAT

And yeah the Iron Bank is clearly the power player as they can bankroll anybody. It was funny seeing Stannis' facial expressions after being kept waiting and asked to sit on a poverty bench in front of 3 thrones

Dat role reversal
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed May 14, 2014 1:00 am

lmfao he gave that look to Main man Davos

"You brought me here for this shit? Wait till I cut the other hand off u pos"

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 14, 2014 1:05 am

Laughing

Davos is underrated aswell

Great Character, honest and knows his shit.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Wed May 14, 2014 2:15 am

I loved that statue and the entrance into the city was great.

Davos is the best part about the Stannis storyline. It's uncanny how the actor playing Sir Davos looks just like Jean Reno. Both great actors.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed May 14, 2014 3:24 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Book readers shouldn't ''''''guess'''''' what happens next because there's two outcomes

A) They purposely spoil it (Nobody does anymore)

Which leaves

B) They take a false 'guess' which means they effectively rule out something that's happening.

Pls

You speak the truth, the whole truth and nothing, but the truth.

Tom you are the truth.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 14, 2014 3:59 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:You've read the books, and you wouldn't want to spoil it for people.

Therefore, your 'guess' is a misdirection and it definitely won't be Bronn

Molenation
Well when I finished watching the show with my girlfriend she figured out who it would be instantly and I could not confirm or deny Laughing

And if you think I wouldn't want to spoil it for people then you clearly have not mistakenly opened the book thread  Twisted Evil  
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Wed May 14, 2014 4:27 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:You've read the books, and you wouldn't want to spoil it for people.

Therefore, your 'guess' is a misdirection and it definitely won't be Bronn

Molenation
Well when I finished watching the show with my girlfriend she figured out who it would be instantly and I could not confirm or deny Laughing

And if you think I wouldn't want to spoil it for people then you clearly have not mistakenly opened the book thread  Twisted Evil  

Yeah, but if you spoil things in this thread our overlord RG Baratheon (first of his name, conqueror of Kelstos, fornicator of small animals, supreme administrator...) will banish you to north of the wall.  :coffee: 
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 14, 2014 4:32 am

He will be too busy whoring and throwing tourneys :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 14, 2014 5:11 am

FFS I hate spoilers with all my life.....but you lot are ridiculously paranoid rofl

Why effectively spoil the fun in this thread? Most times I forget who's a book reader while I'm reading their speculation anyway Laughing

Jesus Christ, let them be. Everyone wants to discuss the show after each episode. Relax.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed May 14, 2014 7:19 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

*bleep* you
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 14, 2014 7:55 am

Blue Barrett wrote:FFS I hate spoilers with all my life.....but you lot are ridiculously paranoid rofl

Why effectively spoil the fun in this thread? Most times I forget who's a book reader while I'm reading their speculation anyway Laughing

Jesus Christ, let them be. Everyone wants to discuss the show after each episode. Relax.

Exactly, anyway soon enough I'll switch on the other side - Bolton style :coffee:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 14, 2014 8:17 am

Blue Barrett wrote:FFS I hate spoilers with all my life.....but you lot are ridiculously paranoid rofl

Thank you.

The paranoia is ridiculous, effin ridiculous. I have read all the books and can confirm that on this thread no one even posted a 1% spoiler. BC did nothing wrong neither did Zealous last week. Speculation from book readers may be true and at the same time may not be true just like everyone else. So please let everyone post what they want as long as it is not a spoiler.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 14, 2014 8:36 am

McAgger wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

*bleep* you

Did you finish all the books? Just a simple yes or no.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 14, 2014 10:36 am

That's fine and dandy if some of you don't mind spoilers, but there are posters that do. I don't want to start pointing fingers at who hinted or predicted etc. But i supported Tom's initiative to make another thread.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 14, 2014 10:38 am

But FFS there haven't been ANY spoilers Shocked

We're going into the 7th episode out of 10 in the season and there haven't been any spoilers. Yet you lot want to radically make changes Laughing

Oh well...
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 14, 2014 10:41 am

Certain book readers accurately predicting who's behind Joffery's murder?

Hinting on the other "Great one" that Melisandra said?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 14, 2014 11:24 am

Accurately predicting? You must not browse the internet very much brah Laughing

It was all over different forums, including the non-book readers section of reddit. It wasn't even stated in the book who killed Joffery.

But aye, carry on.

I just don't think the fun in this thread should be killed over paranoia. But that's just me.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 14, 2014 11:34 am

Browse the internet? no show watcher caught a whiff of Littlefinger in the scheme to kill Joffrey Laughing

And i don't visit GoT forums nor any social media outlet during GoT season as i don't like to get spoiled (ala Red Wedding)

The fact of the matter remains the same, there are people that take don't like to be hinted/nudged into any direction, whether you like it or not. If you find it fun then by all means continue posting, no one is barring your way. Its just that there are people such as LeVer, Tom and me that don't like hinting/nudging from the book readers.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 14, 2014 12:50 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Book readers shouldn't ''''''guess'''''' what happens next because there's two outcomes

A) They purposely spoil it (Nobody does anymore)

Which leaves

B) They take a false 'guess' which means they effectively rule out something that's happening.

Pls

You speak the truth, the whole truth and nothing, but the truth.

Tom you are the truth.

Proud

And yeah, nobody's saying that people are posting full blown spoilers ffs. But the FACT is, book readers talking in the future tense is not good for non-book readers. Nobody is saying people can't discuss the show

But book readers comments whilst not technically spoilers are indirectly spoiling it anyway.

I don't see what's so bad about asking people who know future events to not talk about future tense. Same principles go when you're watching a movie with somebody who's already seen it.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 14, 2014 12:53 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Browse the internet? no show watcher caught a whiff of Littlefinger in the scheme to kill Joffrey Laughing

And i don't visit GoT forums nor any social media outlet during GoT season as i don't like to get spoiled (ala Red Wedding)

The fact of the matter remains the same, there are people that take don't like to be hinted/nudged into any direction, whether you like it or not. If you find it fun then by all means continue posting, no one is barring your way. Its just that there are people such as LeVer, Tom and me that don't like hinting/nudging from the book readers.

Yep. We don't want hints thanks. And for the record there have been numerous spoilers in previous seasons.

I don't want a single hint, I like to find things out for myself. Like I said, book readers in this thread are no longer spoiling things. However, they're making purposely false predictions in the future tense which means possibilities are ruled out. It's a damn hint. I make damn sure not to go on Youtube or ANYTHING GOT related to avoid spoilers. So I think it's fair that we have a thread where the most insight there is into the future of the show is the 30 second sneak peak trailer.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed May 14, 2014 12:58 pm

can't really see anything wrong with what Tom is saying tbh

book readers gtfo  :coffee: 
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed May 14, 2014 1:18 pm

Agreed with main man Tom and B-Mac. Oh and top lad El Shaarawy aswell.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed May 14, 2014 1:30 pm

Finally bought Season 1 on DVD. Gonna watch with while reading the 5th book.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 14, 2014 1:32 pm

By the way what is this nonsense of Emilia Clarke being the worst actor of he show? She has done great. Last season she was amazing which is why she got nominated for the Emmy. This season just because her arc is not as exciting as others does not mean she is a bad actress ffs.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 14, 2014 1:51 pm

M99 wrote:By the way what is this nonsense of Emilia Clarke being the worst actor of he show? She has done great. Last season she was amazing which is why she got nominated for the Emmy. This season just because her arc is not as exciting as others does not mean she is a bad actress ffs.

Nah I don't like her acting, last episode was very good when she realized what being a queen is all about but aside from that meeeeehhhh
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next