Rossoneri Ninja
McLewis
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
ExtremistEnigma
43 posters

Page 32 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 32 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Tue May 13, 2014 8:00 pm

looooooool

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 32 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 13, 2014 8:04 pm

Tyrion should select Tywin imo
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue May 13, 2014 8:04 pm

am I on his ignore list? Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue May 13, 2014 8:17 pm

B-Mac wrote:am I on his ignore list? Laughing

lol nah man I love you. You're not on ignore. this thread moves sooo fast. I, barely, am able to read all the posts.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue May 13, 2014 9:17 pm

Grand Maester Pycelle vs Jaime imo hmm
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 13, 2014 9:27 pm

Pycelle with dat Goat poison dagger
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 13, 2014 9:32 pm

One of the biggest reason for this show being GOAT is the cast being perfect. But that ends up imbalanced sometimes in terms of recognition.

Mclewis is one of the few who talked about Theon's acting in the last episode. IMO it deserves more praise because the way he portrayed a broken character was immense. The whole bathing scene with Ramsay was perfectly executed. Something so harmless as a bath turned into something full of suspense and horror.

Theon and Ramsay both were excellent in that scene.

Not to mentione Davos' speech was equally GOAT at the start. Too bad for them Tyrion stole the whole episode with his goatness.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue May 13, 2014 10:01 pm

McAgger wrote:Yo alright, so I thought of something.

What if Tyrion and Jaime plan a strategic play. Obviously the rules to trial by combat is basically a fight to the death. So say Jaime and Tyrion agree that Tyrion names Jaime as his champion. We all know Jaime can't fight in the state he's in. Tywin knows that. Cersei knows that.

So this means, if Tywin/Cersei choose a strong opponent against Jaime, Jaime loses and dies. This also means Tyrion is killed. So Tywin loses both his sons and we know he can't have that.

They need to put Tywin in a state where he can't choose anyone strong against Tyrion's champion.
Nah too anti-climatic.
I WANT TO SEE OBERYN FIGHT!!!!!!
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue May 13, 2014 10:06 pm

It doesn't make sense, why would Oberyn fight? He doesn't give two shits about any Lannisters, Tyrion included.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Tue May 13, 2014 10:18 pm

I actually think it makes sense cersei would choose someone like the mountain, which will give oberyn his chance to kill him
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 13, 2014 10:21 pm

McAgger wrote:It doesn't make sense, why would Oberyn fight? He doesn't give two shits about any Lannisters, Tyrion included.

Tbf Oberyn was the only one that seemed to be siding with Tyrion in the trial

Asking why a maid would know of Tyrions plans to kill the king and 1 or 2 other questions that you'd expect the 'defence' to ask

Also, even if he didn't care about Tyrion, if it's the Mountain fighting for Cerci then Oberyn would volunteer to fight because he hates him with a passion.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 13, 2014 10:23 pm

Oberyn was the only fair judge in the trial. He obviously didn't buy anything Shae was saying lol

Also his reaction when Tyrion was giving the speech. He could relate with Tyrion about the anger within.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue May 13, 2014 10:30 pm

I agree with what Urbi wrote on Bronn. I don't think Tyrion would choose Jaime and put him in a position like that, Jamie did try to save him after all. I also think that Tyrion would be unable to choose people who are in the council (i.e. Tywin, Oberyn) etc. They are the ones judging the trial. Keep in mind that Tyrion's choice has to accept the request too.

I think Tyrion's choice for the duel has to be someone in King's Landing, someone not on the council seat, someone who isn't that close to Tyrion, someone who can realistically accept Tyrion and fight for him...The question is who?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 13, 2014 10:31 pm

Imagine if he chooses Jon Snow

bah gawd almighty hmm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 13, 2014 10:32 pm

Well I said before that it will be a surprising decision. I.E not straightforward.

And Oberyn volunteering to fight would be fairly surprising and there would probably be a debate about whether it will be allowed or not

Tywin steps in and fulfills his promise to Oberyn to give him the Mountain, lets it pass and boom. We got ourselves a legit trial by combat.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 13, 2014 10:35 pm

You guys are forgetting that the champions have a choice, he doesn't have to defend Tyrion, he has to accept it.

My money's on Bronn, he'll do it for, well, money :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 13, 2014 10:37 pm

You've read the books, and you wouldn't want to spoil it for people.

Therefore, your 'guess' is a misdirection and it definitely won't be Bronn

Molenation
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue May 13, 2014 10:38 pm

Imagine Podrick vs The Mountain hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 13, 2014 10:40 pm

I am actually surprised at the fact people(some) are debating on this lol

The episode title gives it away along with the trailers. But I understand if people tried to ignore both to keep the suspense intact
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue May 13, 2014 10:51 pm

The episode is called "Mockingbird". How the hell does that give anything away? And what is this trailer you guys are talking about?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 13, 2014 10:52 pm

Doesn't matter. Might as well keep it a suspense.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue May 13, 2014 10:54 pm

They renamed the episode.lmao. Smart move.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 13, 2014 11:52 pm

Who picks their fighter first? Cersei or Tyrion? I would guess he wouldn't risk putting Jamie into hard, since he is probably the one he loves the most. If cersei picks The Mountain, Oberyn will give his nuts to fight him probably (hope this is the case) been waiting all season to see these guys in action. Bronn would be guess if Tyrion picks first though, but he could be unavailable to fight in some way hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Tue May 13, 2014 11:54 pm

LOL @ the book readers in this thread who are pretending they don't know anything rofl
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 13, 2014 11:56 pm

Book readers shouldn't ''''''guess'''''' what happens next because there's two outcomes

A) They purposely spoil it (Nobody does anymore)

Which leaves

B) They take a false 'guess' which means they effectively rule out something that's happening.

Pls
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 13, 2014 11:58 pm

This is why I never guess, just ask possible questions instead Proud

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next