Rossoneri Ninja
McLewis
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
ExtremistEnigma
43 posters

Page 8 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 8 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:26 pm

"It is not a question of wanting. The throne is mine, as Robert's heir. That is law. After me, it must pass to my daughter, unless Selyse should finally give me a son. I am king. Wants do not enter into it. I have a duty to my daughter. To the realm. Even to Robert. He loved me but little, I know, yet he was my brother. The Lannister woman gave him horns and made a motley fool of him. She may have murdered him as well, as she murdered Jon Arryn and Ned Stark. For such crimes there must be justice. Starting with Cersei and her abominations. But only starting. I mean to scour that court clean. As Robert should have done after the Trident."

-Stannis Baratheon, Chief Badass of Westeros

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 8 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:28 pm

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/950/8647/original.jpg
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:29 pm

I don't understand some of your love for Stannis. I personally hate his guts.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:30 pm

LMAO rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:32 pm

I know no one is going to miss Joffrey, but Jack Gleeson is going to be missed from the show. Easily one of the best actors. He made Joffrey's character this good. Not seen so many people overjoyed about a character being killed.

Fantastic actor. Emmy-esque performance.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:34 pm

Notice how only Joffrey's real parents were the only one who came to help Joffrey Laughing

Tywin couldn't give two shits rofl Margery standing there y0lo rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:34 pm

RealGunner wrote:"It is not a question of wanting. The throne is mine, as Robert's heir. That is law. After me, it must pass to my daughter, unless Selyse should finally give me a son. I am king. Wants do not enter into it. I have a duty to my daughter. To the realm. Even to Robert. He loved me but little, I know, yet he was my brother. The Lannister woman gave him horns and made a motley fool of him. She may have murdered him as well, as she murdered Jon Arryn and Ned Stark. For such crimes there must be justice. Starting with Cersei and her abominations. But only starting. I mean to scour that court clean. As Robert should have done after the Trident."

-Stannis Baratheon, Chief Badass of Westeros
I'm not really big on Stannis.
He let's Melisandre have too much of a hold on him. And all this Lord of Light ceremonies should stahp now. Stannis should man up and finally take over Kings Landing ffs.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:37 pm

RealGunner wrote:Notice how only Joffrey's real parents were the only one who came to help Joffrey Laughing

Tywin couldn't give two shits 🤣Margery standing there y0lo rofl
Yeah noticed that.
In truth, they were the only two who really cared about Joffrey, to some extent at least.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:38 pm

RealGunner wrote:I know no one is going to miss Joffrey, but Jack Gleeson is going to be missed from the show. Easily one of the best actors. He made Joffrey's character this good. Not seen so many people overjoyed about a character being killed.

Agree. If people have such strong opinions on him, he definitely has done something right with the character.

Also, why does the wine have to be poisoned? Why could it not be the pie? hmm

P.S. Just saw Jack Gleeson's wiki page. He is retiring from acting, wtf?!
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:43 pm

ExtremistEnigma wrote:
RealGunner wrote:I know no one is going to miss Joffrey, but Jack Gleeson is going to be missed from the show. Easily one of the best actors. He made Joffrey's character this good. Not seen so many people overjoyed about a character being killed.

Agree. If people have such strong opinions on him, he definitely has done something right with the character.

My mate texted me that like half a second ago Laughing I will laugh if the wine is a red herring and the pie was the actual thing. BC's theory makes sense but what if the pie was the actual source?

I mean the didn't show the face of the girl who gave Joffrey the pie. Maybe someone in the kitchen poisoned a bit of the pie? hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:48 pm

ExtremistEnigma wrote:

No one killed him imo, he died of rapid food poisoning from the dove in the cake.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:49 pm

Dunno, the pie is something that could've killed absolutely everybody at the wedding if it went wrong
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:49 pm

I remember Cercei telling Pycelle to *bleep* off to the kitchen and saying that the leftovers should be fed to dogs instead of the poorest of the city!

It's clear as *bleep*, it's obviously Cercei. You guys are making up complicated theories about the poisoned wine but it's so goddamn clear that it is the pie. Laughing
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:50 pm

Joffrey did get one of Arya's friends killed in season 1 named Hot Pie or something. Pie would be a great pun to kill with Laughing Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else because Hot Pie was also name of that fat kid at Harrenhal with Arya  hmm
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:51 pm

Joffrey got Micah killed in season 1

But Hot Pie theory Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:51 pm

Freeza wrote:
ExtremistEnigma wrote:

No one killed him imo, he died of rapid food poisoning from the dove in the cake.

I think he died from eating Dove shit. I mean poor doves being stuck in the pie for god knows how long. They have had to have shat inside the pie.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:52 pm

How the f did they get Doves inside the pie scratch
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:52 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Dunno, the pie is something that could've killed absolutely everybody at the wedding if it went wrong
But no one had consumed it before Joffrey.. hmm
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:54 pm

RealGunner wrote:How the f did they get Doves inside the pie scratch

think the bottom of it was hollow and they just placed the pie on top of the doves. Otherwise they would've needed to bake the pie with the doves Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:59 pm

What if the doves shit inside? wtf is this Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:00 pm

ExtremistEnigma wrote:I remember Cercei telling Pycelle to *bleep* off to the kitchen and saying that the leftovers should be fed to dogs instead of the poorest of the city!

It's clear as *bleep*, it's obviously Cercei. You guys are making up complicated theories about the poisoned wine but it's so goddamn clear that it is the pie. Laughing
Now you're making it sound so simple hmm

Maybe we just don't want it to be something that simple Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:01 pm

RealGunner wrote:What if the doves shit inside? wtf is this Laughing
Can dove shit kill a person... hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:06 pm

El Gunner wrote:
RealGunner wrote:What if the doves shit inside? wtf is this Laughing
Can dove shit kill a person... hmm

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090122202642AAYGgN1

Might be answers there
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:08 pm

As Joffrey initially starts choking, Cercei has that smug look on her face and doesn't give two shits about it until Jaime comes forward and she turns all hysterical. And immediately after Joffrey dies, Cercei points her finger at Tyrion.. hmm
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:11 pm

Yeah they either had some expert cooking or they have no concept of hygene.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:12 pm

Bran took control of a dove, shat in the cake and killed Joffrey, case solved :coffee:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next