Rossoneri Ninja
McLewis
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
ExtremistEnigma
43 posters

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 6 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:25 pm

McAgger wrote:Also that subtle threat by the Red Viper though Proud

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 6 QcC5TzT

That speech was amazing. You could feel the taunt and his pain at the same time.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 6 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:28 pm

gtfo RG, this thread and I are inseparable. That bait analogy doesn't spoil anything though so calma, don't think you understood it correctly. Simply saying if I had commented on what ES was inquiring about then that might've included unintentional spoilers even if very minor. So his comment was a bait that I avoided.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:33 pm

McAgger wrote:gtfo RG, this thread and I are inseparable. That bait analogy doesn't spoil anything though so calma, don't think you understood it correctly. Simply saying if I had commented on what ES was inquiring about then that might've included unintentional spoilers even if very minor.

If this thread is so precious then think before you type. It's not hard.

no one else read this

Spoiler:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:38 pm

It's really, really simple.

I don't care if you've read the books 10 times each, comment on what's already happened on screen. And make absolutely no mention of the future tense.

I.E instead of 'That was a great episode. Non-book readers are in for a shock soon'

Go for 'That was a great episode'

smh
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:40 pm

I didn't bait or enquire anything......

I simply said that the lack of Little Finger in this season so far, has been a strain on me. As he is my favorite character, hence, the avatar.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:40 pm

No on else read except RG
Spoiler:

understood Thumbs up

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:42 pm

you pos ffs come give me a hug
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:45 pm

Anyways

Lack of Dany was understandable. I guess they HAD to execute this perfectly so having no Jon, Arya nor Dany made this much better as there was more time for the wedding.

That pie though lmao. Laughing

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:45 pm

Regarding the episode. Was Loras giving Oberyn the eyes? Laughing I was always hoping to see Loras given more screen time specially since he's a badass fighter. He's been ghosting since Renly died.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:46 pm

ffs u pos legend pos u

\--0--/
....|....
....|....
../  .\..
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:48 pm

Geoffrey cutting the bird inside the pie :facepalm:

Learn hygene u pos

It's a rare thing, a main character who's a complete dick actually getting his comeuppance whilst he's actually in the act of being a dick

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:48 pm

Yea Loras was defo seducing Oberyn. And Oberyn was into it as well Laughing

Also Jaime's threat to Loras rofl And Loras' reply rofl

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:49 pm

Loras reply killed me, followed by a pat on the shoulder hahahhahahahaa

Yeah it would appear Oberyn shags anything that moves.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:52 pm

I agree with the guy in previous pages that Joffrey got it pretty easy. Wish it was Arya who would have killed him after torturing and shit.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:53 pm

GOAT version.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:54 pm

Having not long watched GOT from the beginning again, and seeing how Ramsey has mentally and physically broken Theon Laughing

He done a good job in him, no doubt.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:55 pm

He chopped his dick off rofl Theon was a man whore. He loved his dick more than his fingers. And I actually felt for him when he heard that Robb died. He really has changed because imo he realised then at that point of how much wrong he has done.

Last edited by RealGunner on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:56 pm

rofl He's mentally broken, dat was some good torture and I hope none of you pos are feeling sorry for 'reek'
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:57 pm

Can someone explain something to me, which I've never quite understood.

What's the story of Jaime being the kingslayer? I think I've made effort to know about it but never quite got it. I know he killed the mad king and all but how did that come about and how did he get away with it?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:57 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
It's a rare thing, a main character who's a complete dick actually getting his comeuppance whilst he's actually in the act of being a dick

haha so true. Joffrey was being ultra douchy right then, the level of douchbaggery he was on was a whole new level of dimension that does not exist in this world. I actually felt my own pride hurt as I watched Tyrion swallow his and act as the cup bearer.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:59 pm

RealGunner wrote:He chopped his dick off 🤣Theon was a man whore. He loved his dick more than his fingers. And I actually felt for him when he heard that Robb died. He really has changed because imo he realised then at that point of how much wrong he has done.
When your dick gets cut off as a man, there's nothing more to live for ffs rofl
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:59 pm

He killed the mad king, because he was obsessed with wildfire and wanted to burn the city down. I don't think he told his side of the story though, so everybody just knows him as a man who swore an oath to protect the king and stabbed him in the back.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:00 pm

Also, next time I hear the Rains of Castemere being played I'm going to brace myself for whatever's about to happen. FFS I got caught off guard once again Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:00 pm

Yeah lmao, the cup bearer segment was so difficult to watch
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:01 pm

Loras the gay pos.
Does Cersei know that he's gay? Don't think they'll get married now, what do you guys think? No more marriages in GoT for the time being imo.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:01 pm

Sansa's face when the imps were imitating Robb and the other kings Sad
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next