Adit
sportsczy
Mr Nick09
Kick
S
76 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Paris Saint-Germain 3 - 1 Chelsea - Page 5 Empty Re: Paris Saint-Germain 3 - 1 Chelsea

Post by BusterLfc 22/3/2014, 01:34

T.Silva vs Etoo lol
PSG will dominate the midfield, Chelsea won't do shit there without Matic.

And cfc's defence won't stop Ibra and Cavani.

BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Paris Saint-Germain 3 - 1 Chelsea - Page 5 Empty Re: Paris Saint-Germain 3 - 1 Chelsea

Post by Robespierre 22/3/2014, 02:46

Zlatan,Motta,Maxwell, Mourinho,Eto'o...

definitely the most interesting match of this , it' s 50% and 50%

Forza Chelsea.

M99 wrote:Chelsea will advance by away goals. Think the tie will similarly play out to the Barca/PSG last year.

People are underrating PSG. There is no way this will be a walk in the park for Chelsea.

I agree, then I didn't remember Matic couldn't play the Champions League.
besides it' s a  PSG much better than last year, just conisdering Edison Cavani in more..and I've always appreciated Laurent Blanc.

but this because there is still a bit of mistrust about PSG because it never reached  a semi-final and because there's the Mourinho factor that rarely misses a semi-final ...

Anyway I agree with the detractors of Van der Wiel.
Him and Maxwell are 2 fullbacks who can't defend, plain and simple.

BusterLfc wrote:T.Silva vs Etoo lol
PSG will dominate the midfield, Chelsea won't do shit there without Matic.

And cfc's defence won't stop Ibra and Cavani.

Interesting battle.

In first derby played from Brazilian Eto'o dominated on him , and infact we won 4-0.(2009)

in last Serie A match on the contrary
the brazilian dominated on Eto'o   the worst  Serie A match played by African player in Italy , and 3-0 for Milan (2011)
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman 22/3/2014, 03:28

A more acute prediction is possible after the first encounter. If it's a draw where chelsea scores, they'll win at stamford bridge and qualify; 70% + chance.

If it's a 0-0 draw, i give the tip to PSG by 55% and if chelsea loses by one goal difference but scores, i ll give the tip to chelsea by 60%.

Overall, what matters most is the state that the players are in, and for the chelsea campaign it's very important that mourinho practices self descipline and tranquility; the noise he makes tips the balance towards the opponent. It's his only weakness, Ego can take you to very high places very fast but it can bring you down faster.

There's no rivalry between both teams which is a plus point for Chelsea; again because of the above point; the mourinho factor.

Stability wise, PSG are more in form, but chelsea are ready to take them in a CL match.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory 22/3/2014, 07:18

chelsea's lack of quality strikers will hurt them. Its going to be a close encounter nevertheless. But I still think blues will advance by an away goal or something like that.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar 22/3/2014, 08:44

I think the relative inexperience of Laurent Blanc might hold the sway in this tie. Also, I feel Mourinho is more passionate or serious about European competitions than he is about local league. Not that he takes league or domestic Cups lightly, but is more passionate about European competitions.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky 22/3/2014, 10:04

hazard is a big game flop, having said that i dont think they can handle the juggernaut that is PSG.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx 22/3/2014, 12:53

PSG have a 90.7% pass success rate in the #UCL – the same as Barcelona.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante 22/3/2014, 15:01

Blue Barrett wrote:
Dante wrote:What have you done to people Sportsczy Laughing

Personally speaking , i'd take your word in a much higher regard in anything French football related , than stuff people read at wiki 5 minutes before they post. Anyway , i am not sure if my opinion falls with the minority on this one , but i think PSG will get past Chelsea . I like both teams . But i think PSG is much more ready for this , more complete and they will probably want this badly after their exit to Barcelona last season.

The fact that they haven't yet met any really top opponent before Chelsea , i don't think that's such a minus. It's true these games are the best tests , but they also leave their mark behind , the mark of fatigue. I see PSG as a fresh and dangerous team , playing their entire season against a tested but plagued from too many big games already this season Chelsea.

I think i could call PSG a favourite to qualify , even if it is a bit generous as of yet. Not writing Chelsea out by any means , but i think they will have problems against PSG .
How do you get "plagued from too many big games"? scratch

what i meant and probably i didn't use the right words , is that Chelsea should be more fatigued from all these big games they have already endured through the season than PSG. "Plagued by" , both in a good and worrying sense. Good because they already know their strengths , they have confidence and belief in their game after all these big games . But all that experience comes with a cost , especially in a league such as EPL , at the cost of fatigue. PSG has had some important games as well , but not against such quality opponents and nowhere near that many. PSG has good depth too; they will be at their absolute best , given they stay away from injuries and that's never something encouraging to expect. In my opinion , they are much more fresh as a team than Chelsea , given the French league compared to the EPL is a lot less painfull to endure . Chelsea has great potential as a team and tons of talent available , so they can look PSG in the eyes alright. But will they be able to be in form in order to face such a dangerous opponent by then? It's something many tend to overlook untill they see it happening.

All big games leave teams all the more fatigued to continue their season ; and whilst i don't expect that particular aspect to show immediately between Chelsea-PSG , there's a lot of games to be played untill the last match . Mourinho is a coach who knows exactly what he's doing , so perhaps he takes special care it won't hinder Chelsea when the games come. But when it comes to stay in the run for winning the EPL and also competiting deep into the CL , fatigue is a major factor that can never be ignored. The exact same i cannot say of PSG , because let's face it they won their league and that without having to endure the same physical pains as the EPL has to offer in a season.

I think it will be a very even match and imo , Mourinho will have to use some more rotation and rest key players for these 2 games .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning 22/3/2014, 17:53

Mou alayws seem to know how to counter other teams strengths, and Chelsea got the physical power to handle Ibra. Cavani though and Lavezzi is different, so im interested in seeing how Mou stops them. I think Chelsea's midfield is very underrated.

Not completely sure about PSG atm how far theyve improved. But still Chelsea should be the favourite overall. My verdict on Blanc is still not decided so vs Mou this will be the ultimate lets see how he does too Smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett 22/3/2014, 20:40

spanky wrote:hazard is a big game flop, having said that i dont think they can handle the juggernaut that is PSG.
Errr.....big game flop? Have you been sleeping all season? Yet another example of someone who forms an opinion about a player based on matches he hasn't even watched.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc 24/3/2014, 20:59

ffs T.Silva was carrying the same scrubs in his defence last year vs Barcelona and he made Messi look average. Completely dominated.
He is a real commander in the defence and keeps calm always.

Hazard should be no problem.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy 24/3/2014, 21:16

except Messi plays central and was in Silva's zone... Hazard plays mostly left with Van Der Wiel as his primary cover and ALex as the CB cover. I also remember Messi getting injured in leg 1 and coming in late in leg 2 and turning the tide. So i don't feel like Silva stopped Messi... but he stopped everyone else.

I don't think there's a duel here at all with Hazard.

Silva will be mat ching up against Eto'o, Willian and Oscar.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois 24/3/2014, 21:49

Mourinho is a better tactician than Blanc. Also much more experienced. That's why chelsea are favorite imo.

Should be a great tie and chelsea to win it.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny 24/3/2014, 22:42

spanky wrote:hazard is a big game flop, having said that i dont think they can handle the juggernaut that is PSG.

You cray, hazard has always been showing up in big and small games all season. But still I ain't taking anything from Psg.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett 25/3/2014, 00:09

Dante wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
Dante wrote:What have you done to people Sportsczy Laughing

Personally speaking , i'd take your word in a much higher regard in anything French football related , than stuff people read at wiki 5 minutes before they post. Anyway , i am not sure if my opinion falls with the minority on this one , but i think PSG will get past Chelsea . I like both teams . But i think PSG is much more ready for this , more complete and they will probably want this badly after their exit to Barcelona last season.

The fact that they haven't yet met any really top opponent before Chelsea , i don't think that's such a minus. It's true these games are the best tests , but they also leave their mark behind , the mark of fatigue. I see PSG as a fresh and dangerous team , playing their entire season against a tested but plagued from too many big games already this season Chelsea.

I think i could call PSG a favourite to qualify , even if it is a bit generous as of yet. Not writing Chelsea out by any means , but i think they will have problems against PSG .
How do you get "plagued from too many big games"? scratch

what i meant and probably i didn't use the right words , is that Chelsea should be more fatigued from all these big games they have already endured through the season than PSG. "Plagued by" , both in a good and worrying sense. Good because they already know their strengths , they have confidence and belief in their game after all these big games . But all that experience comes with a cost , especially in a league such as EPL , at the cost of fatigue. PSG has had some important games as well , but not against such quality opponents and nowhere near that many. PSG has good depth too; they will be at their absolute best , given they stay away from injuries and that's never something encouraging to expect. In my opinion , they are much more fresh as a team than Chelsea , given the French league compared to the EPL is a lot less painfull to endure . Chelsea has great potential as a team and tons of talent available , so they can look PSG in the eyes alright. But will they be able to be in form in order to face such a dangerous opponent by then? It's something many tend to overlook untill they see it happening.

All big games leave teams all the more fatigued to continue their season ; and whilst i don't expect that particular aspect to show immediately between Chelsea-PSG , there's a lot of games to be played untill the last match . Mourinho is a coach who knows exactly what he's doing , so perhaps he takes special care it won't hinder Chelsea when the games come. But when it comes to stay in the run for winning the EPL and also competiting deep into the CL , fatigue is a major factor that can never be ignored. The exact same i cannot say of PSG , because let's face it they won their league and that without having to endure the same physical pains as the EPL has to offer in a season.

I think it will be a very even match and imo , Mourinho will have to use some more rotation and rest key players for these 2 games .

What is this? Laughing

The game against Man City in February was no more grueling than the game against Villa the other day. Its the premier league. We're used to it. We've hardly had injuries this season(only to Luiz - who's not a regular 1st teamer, Eto'o - last week against Arsenal, and Torres - was out for 1 week and half or so). We've had JT injured for 2 games but that was early this year. He's been fine since. We're not an injury plagued squad and no one has shown signs of fatigue. I'm not sure what you're saying is going to be a factor at all.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan 25/3/2014, 23:20

Adit wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:But Van der wiel has improved, that's a fact. but do you watch enough of PSG to say that he hasnt? he is not world class, but he is not a liability to his team like people want to make it sound. If Verratti and Cavani dont support him, he wont be able to deal with Hazard alone, like about no fullback in footy.
Yes , i do watch PSG on TV occasionally and i find no improvement about Van Der Wiel defensively. Besides what are the attackers attacking Van Der wiel in Ligue 1? Laughingall the teams have shet attacks..most teams plays shet football..When he faced truly elite players in Euros we all saw what happened. Hazard is no way unstoppable, more than enough defenders have done it in PL....but Van Der Wiel will show his one on one weakness..anything less than a rape is a success for Van Der Wiel.

just because you don't know them it doesn't make them shit.

valbuena is shit ? lacazette is shit ? cabella is shit ? ben yedder is shit ? GTFO .

farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy 25/3/2014, 23:32

farfan wrote:
Adit wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:But Van der wiel has improved, that's a fact. but do you watch enough of PSG to say that he hasnt? he is not world class, but he is not a liability to his team like people want to make it sound. If Verratti and Cavani dont support him, he wont be able to deal with Hazard alone, like about no fullback in footy.
Yes , i do watch PSG on TV occasionally and i find no improvement about Van Der Wiel defensively. Besides what are the attackers attacking Van Der wiel in Ligue 1? Laughingall the teams have shet attacks..most teams plays shet football..When he faced truly elite players in Euros we all saw what happened. Hazard is no way unstoppable, more than enough defenders have done it in PL....but Van Der Wiel will show his one on one weakness..anything less than a rape is a success for Van Der Wiel.

just because you don't know them  it doesn't make them shit.

valbuena is shit ?  lacazette is shit ? cabella is shit ? ben yedder is shit ? GTFO .

Add Monaco with James Rodriguez, Falcao (now Berbatov), etc. OM also has Thauvin, Gignac, Payet and Ayew to go with Valbuena.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 25/3/2014, 23:34

don't listen to adit he talks like he knows his stuff, but its just a bunch of crap and simply going along with everyone else trends about players,coaches and leagues etc.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte 26/3/2014, 17:16

PSG players want Chelsea players:

`"Hazard is the player I'd like to see at PSG. He would do a lot of good to Paris and the league. He's one of the best players against whom I've played."

-Yohan Cabaye.

"Oscar is a very good player. A rare talent in today's football, given his qualities. I would be very happy if he came here to PSG."

-Lucas Moura.

rofl Bring them on

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 26/3/2014, 17:17

what's funny?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc 26/3/2014, 17:35

You can add RM fans as well if you want to that list. Who honestly would not want Oscar or Hazard (Bayern fans, Barca fans and possibly Lex excluded) in the team they support?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy 26/3/2014, 17:48

Oscar has no place on PSG. They play a 433 without a 10. Lucas is just talking... Hazard would since the club is looking for a LW player this summer.

PSG play 3 CMs and 3 forwards.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol 26/3/2014, 17:52

Mourinho will walk this so easily, people will be surprised.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois 26/3/2014, 17:53

sportsczy wrote:Oscar has no place on PSG.  They play a 433 without a 10.  Lucas is just talking...  Hazard would since the club is looking for a LW player this summer.

PSG play 3 CMs and 3 forwards.

Oscar would fit in the the PSG mid imo. He won't have the burden of creating on his shoulders anymore.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 26/3/2014, 17:56

some of you are kidding yourselves if you think this tie is easy for mou, if chelsea come out to play they will get destroyed, so bus parking and hoping for the best as usual Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett 26/3/2014, 18:08

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:PSG players want Chelsea players:

`"Hazard is the player I'd like to see at PSG. He would do a lot of good to Paris and the league. He's one of the best players against whom I've played."

-Yohan Cabaye.

"Oscar is a very good player. A rare talent in today's football, given his qualities. I would be very happy if he came here to PSG."

-Lucas Moura.

rofl Bring them on
They'd have to offer Hazard 400k per week to be able to lure him FROM Chelsea BACK to Ligue 1.

Not to mention they'd have to pay upwards of 80m to Chelsea for the transfer.

Anything short of both and he's going nowhere. Literally no amount of weekly wages they can offer Hazard that we can't match(unless its something stupid, which would unsettle Ibra anyway). We aren't some feeder club and they aren't Real Madrid.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next