iftikhar
Red Alert
ExtremistEnigma
Nishankly
Art Morte
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World Empty Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World

Post by Art Morte Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:23 pm

Prior to this game the two best teams in London clash as Chelsea host Arsenal in the early kick-off. That game will set the stage to our kick-off in Wales, possibly a very exciting stage if Arsenal manage to take points off the league leaders.

After our game we are treated to the beautiful sight of that tall, talented Geordie, as Andy Carroll will lead the Hammers to pile up the misery on Moyes United.

And on top of all that, on Sunday we may lay our eyes upon the super-exciting clash that will go a long way in deciding the 10th place trophy as that man, that genius of a manager, Paul Lambert leads his troops on the field of battle against Mark Hughes' Stoke, inevitably making that two ex-United heroes to suffer humiliating losses this weekend after we have wiped the turf with Solskjaer's ailing Cardiff project.

It will be a glorious weekend.

Surely. Has to be.

Although... Cardiff may be second-to-last, but their home form hasn't actually been all that awful, they'd be as high as 14th if only home games counted. Curiously, our away form hasn't seem to be anything special this season, yet currently our goal-difference in away games is league best at 11. We really are into the business end of the season now, so let's keep our exciting run going - that has put us on a five-game win streak - by bagging a handful of goals on Saturday Cool
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World Empty Re: Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World

Post by Nishankly Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:33 pm

We could be first again by the end of this weekend Laughing

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World Empty Re: Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World

Post by ExtremistEnigma Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:58 pm

They have been utter dross under Solskjaer. Should be ripped to shreds.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:58 am

Would of been worried if Mackay was manager, but this is an easy 3 pointer now.

Bellamy will dribble 6 Cardiff players, score an own goal, and claim it as an accident in an attempt to help win the league. :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:21 am

Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World QeQ8KTO

:coffee:

Cardiff City have won their last 5 home league games against Liverpool, but the last of these was in August 1959.

Luisito has become the only second player to score 25 goals in the PL for Liverpool in a single season. (Fowler managed it twice.)

30% of Cardiff's goals have come from headers, the highest proportion of any team in the top flight, whilst Liverpool (11) have scored the most in total.

Liverpool have conceded the highest proportion of headed goals (23%), while Cardiff have also conceded the joint- most headed goals in the BPL this season with 10.

Liverpool have scored more first half goals in the PL this season (48) than any 16 of the other 19 teams in the league have in total this season. Laughing

Rodgers' side have scored more goals before the 25th minute of PL games this season (24) than Cardiff have in total (23).

Cardiff has scored the highest percentage of goals in the second half (74%), while Liverpool have scored the highest proportion in the first half (63%).

Liverpool have won the most penalties this season (10) and SG has scored 4 penalties in his last 4 PL games.  

The Reds have kept consectutive clean sheets in the PL for the first time since September, but no-one has stopped them scoring since Arsenal in early November.

Liverpool have accumulated 62 points from 29 games which is more than any of their previous PL seasons.

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:01 am

I think this game will see us returning to the usual 4231/433 formation with Lucas replacing Allen.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:52 am

iftikhar wrote:I think this game will see us returning to the usual 4231/433 formation with Lucas replacing Allen.

Can't see that happening because Lucas looks to be 2nd to Stevie now. And can't see Allen sitting this one.  hmm
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:46 pm

just get me three points, if GD gift is available take it otherwise doesnt matter...we have been too good this season,so I am just getting nervous as the end of the season is approaching pale 

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:21 pm

Cardiff Home Form:
Win: 5
Draw: 4
Loss: 6
Goals Scored: 15
Goals Conceded: 23

Form since February:
Win: 2
Draw: 1
Loss: 4
Goals Scored: 6
Goals Conceded: 12

@Art, fantastic post. Not even sexy fantastic, it's sublime fantastic.  Heart 
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:56 pm

Rumors that Agger hasnt traveled for this game. :S
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:25 pm

Nishank wrote:We could be first again by the end of this weekend Laughing

I think last time we had won against them this season, we had jumped to the first place, lets see if it happens this time also

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:11 am

Nishank wrote:Rumors that Agger hasnt traveled for this game. :S

Sakho is back and better anyway.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:50 am

Mig
Johnson-Skrtel-Agger-Flanagan
Hendo-Gerrard-Allen
Su-Studge-Raheem

Bring on Coutinho for Sterling in the second half and also Lucas if we are winning comfortably.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:48 am

False alarm. Agger has traveled. People didnt notice him. I expect an unchanged line up then.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:01 am

People didnt notice him.

are you kidding!!! how can you not notice him!!! with that height, tattoos and smiles!!! you may not notice Allen (or Toure)...but Agger...really!!!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:36 am

Most likely the same line-up. I could only see Coutinho coming in for Allen or Sterling or Sakho for Agger, but I don't think Rodgers is going to change the backline after two clean sheets.

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:14 am

Allen is going to start definitely.

Maybe Coutinho for Sterling, the rest of the team should look the same.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:01 pm

Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World BjVilVRCAAA914L
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:05 pm

It's a biggish call to drop Sterling for Coutinho, the former has been better lately. Hopefully, though (or obviously), Philippe has a good game today to give Rodgers more headache when choosing between those two.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:07 pm

Jesus, I forgot that that douche Fabio is on loan at Cardiff and he's starting, too :facepalm:

Let's blow this team back to the Championship.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:39 pm

So same tactics like Southampton, Introducing Sterling at around 55 mins.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:50 pm

Our first-half against Soton was bad - as I think I pointed out back then... - so let's hope these players do better than that in the 45 minutes that begin in 10 minutes, yeah.

Anything but a win would pretty much end the title race excitement for us.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:53 pm

Btw, I guys I am not a big fan of this diamond formation...i know i was one of them who had asked for it, but i hope we play it only against big teams. I just enjoy watching is in this diamond shape. I hope today it is 4-3-3

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:09 pm

are you serious Laughing
this shit is not working and back to the syndrome of 'playing casually'

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:26 pm

Flanagan is so shit  :facepalm: 
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum