Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World

+11
stevieg8
mr-r34
McAgger
BusterLfc
Helmer
Fahim89
iftikhar
Red Alert
ExtremistEnigma
Nishankly
Art Morte
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World - Page 2 Empty Re: Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World

Post by BusterLfc Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:26 pm

Flanagan is so shit  :facepalm: 

BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World - Page 2 Empty Re: Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World

Post by Helmer Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:49 pm

I know Flano is having a bad game but single him out for this doesnt make any sense.
We overall are playing bad

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:49 pm

TAKE ALLEN OFF FFS. Bring on Sterling.

Flanno wtf are you doing man?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:01 pm

Flanagan has been playing like this for weeks now... winning 3-0 in consecutive games = performances go from 'average' to 'what a goat'...

Allen has been poor too, was the same against United at OT.

Old Liverpool is back, expecting the 3 points rather than playing for them.... hopefully Brendan gives everybody a kick in the arse for a better 2nd half. :facepalm:

Gerrard's lucky to be on the pitch, lol. Lucas and Sakho should be starting the next game.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:02 pm

I am giving him chances and he has the occasional OK game, but then he has these shockers far too often. Joe Allen. Yes, the sooner we bring on Sterling for him the better.

Also, we were so shite for the first 20-30 minutes. Tactically we just seem to go to some of these games like we're not thinking defensively at all. Cardiff well worth their two goals, fortunately we were improving as the half went on. But too often we first end up looking like an amateur team when the opposition has a good momentum going on. No point having the SAS on the field if they never see the ball in meaningful attacking positions, so tell them to drop WAY deeper when we come under pressure like those early stages in this game.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:23 pm

i think we are winning this game because Cardif's shit>>>>>>our shit Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:38 pm

haha we are playing like school boys but still winning Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:55 pm

Suarez  Proud Proud 

Something has to happen about our defense.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:07 pm

mr-r34 wrote:Suarez  Proud Proud 

Something has to happen about our defense.

It's not our defense, it's our midfield (and well, to an extent, full-backs) who collapse too easily when the opposition have a good phase going on. There are these times when we just can't keep the ball well enough, can't bring it up the pitch, but instead succumb to some serious pressure. Cardiff had scored six first-half goals prior to this game.

I think it's what I said earlier, we go into some games thinking only from an attacking point of view.

"Gerrard, Hendo and Allen will play it up field to Coutinho, Suarez and Sturridge". That sounds great on paper, but it doesn't always work out like that. Like in the first half in this game, like in the first half against Southampton. We need to have the defensive option in our thinking, too, to drop our front trio way deeper when we're struggling and then play the way we did in the second half when Cardiff disappeared completely. It's just really too simplified to say "our defense needs sorting out" when it's our whole tactic and XI that's not getting the job done at times.

Anyway, in the end it's the result that matters and our 2nd half was great indeed.

Suarez hat-trick :bow:

Skrtel brace :bow:

Sturridge got a goal as well and I thought Johnson and Henderson played good, too. Coutinho did pretty fine as well, but he should have dropped deeper in the 1st half, but then again it might have been Rodgers' instructions to keep on that (too) optimistic attacking view.

It's a minor thing, but I thought we should have subbed Lucas on for Gerrard, who got that early yellow card. Now there remained the danger that Gerrard would have gotten another yellow and the game could have gone differently.

Anyway, three points in the bag, that's what matters the most.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:12 pm

OVER THE MOON cheers
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:20 pm

Hendo's through passes to Gleninho  Cool 
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:25 pm

his passes were good but today he made weird runs, generally he makes intelligent runs...
I am tired of hearing that our defense needs improvement when it is clear that the problem is with the system or tactics or sometimes how casually we play.
I think those contract talks got over Flano's head and his focus was not good today like in last few matches. It was good he already had a bad day today; so that he can once again start performing at his best level.

I f*cking dont care btw, three points, move on

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:23 pm

Johnson was so neat today.

Glad we got through this patch of 3 continuous away games. Now we're going home back to Anfield.

I have no clue what happened today. Most players were either very horrible or fantastic in a different periods of the same match.

Just glad we got a win and umm 6 goals. Defense might be leaky we can't do much about it right now except try Sakho lulz.

btw how clinical are we? Shocked
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:18 pm

This gif basically sums up our mentality against the rest of the league and neutrals.

Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World - Page 2 Are-you-not-entertained-gladiator
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:06 pm

I think everyone owes a nice big apology to RA. Glen was one of our best players today and looks to be back in fine form.

AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA BELIEVE USSSSSSSSSS
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:08 pm

Martin Skrtel Cardiff City killer, 1 goal in League Cup final, 2 goals and 1 assist today.
Future curse for Bluebirds as Suarez for Norwich.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:26 am

Glad my Gleninho is getting some recognition.

Best thing is, Glenno gets the best out of Martin Skrtel too.

Sterling getting a lot of stick for "crying" about Suarez scoring his hattrick after his run, but I'm certain he was doing that out of fatigue. He just made a lot of ground and would of felt it, so I think he was just trying to get his breathe back. (It's a known fact if you put your hands at the back of your head you open the airway to help get air inside.)

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:I am tired of hearing that our defense needs improvement when it is clear that the problem is with the system or tactics or sometimes how casually we play.
I think those contract talks got over Flano's head and his focus was not good today like in last few matches. It was good he already had a bad day today; so that he can once again start performing at his best level.

I f*cking dont care btw, three points, move on

It's half and half. We're still missing our two better defenders in Sakho and Enrique in the starting XI. Mignolet has finally settled, too.

But our defence has been poor. That comes down to the midfield though, and Stevie not being able to play that DM role. (AGAIN, HE'S DOING GREAT IN POSSESSION AND IDGAF WHAT THE STATS SAY, HE CAN'T PLAY AS THE LAST MAN IN MIDFIELD. He's reactionary; rather than proactive, and he gets run passed quite a bit. He's also one yellow card away from suspension so he has to be careful.)

We'll look a lot more solid in defence next season, but I'm really hoping we sign a top class CB because we will need one in Europe. We can't continuosly cop 2 goals on the road and hope our attack bails us out. Even if it's guaranteed they'll outscore the opposition.

stevieg8 wrote:I think everyone owes a nice big apology to RA. Glen was one of our best players today and looks to be back in fine form.

AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA BELIEVE USSSSSSSSSS

No need. Majority of my posts are quite blunt, but they all contain truths in them. I'm also correct 3.75/4 of the time and I be calling that sh*t months in advance. :coffee:

Glen will be massive to our run in. He's finally overcame his injury woes (he's stated it so) and has put 2 VERY GOOD performances against United and now Cardiff. He stretches the opposition out on the right flank and is very consistent in doing so. He also has a great understanding with Luis in the final third as they're on the same wavelength.

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:13 am

Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World - Page 2 22-03-2014-GifNumber-218

Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World - Page 2 22-03-2014-GifNumber-220

Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World - Page 2 22-03-2014-GifNumber-222

Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World - Page 2 22-03-2014-GifNumber-223

Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World - Page 2 22-03-2014-GifNumber-224

Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World - Page 2 22-03-2014-GifNumber-227

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:47 am

RedAlert Sad

And I was about to create my own gifs Crying or Very sad 
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:15 am

My bad Sad

I have a gif request though: Gleninho and Suarez link up play with Allen? (or Henderson?) in the first half. :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:17 am

Guys. Honestly, let's win this title. Written in the stars, it's ours man.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:26 am

The team top of the PL at Christmas has won the title in each of the last four seasons. Destiny. :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:11 am

Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World - Page 2 13344902275_c3e37de110_o

Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World - Page 2 13345356084_165babc4d0_o

Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World - Page 2 13345242845_94f9492e56_o

Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World - Page 2 13345850964_ffe5965413_o

Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World - Page 2 13345631715_ab16018852_o

Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World - Page 2 13345804775_e7d8b41cdf_o
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:13 am

Red Alert wrote:My bad Sad

I have a gif request though: Gleninho and Suarez link up play with Allen? (or Henderson?) in the first half. :coffee:

Sorry I only have the goals downloaded. Unless it's a special match I don't download the full match.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:00 am

Fair enough, that's no worries.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:16 am

Messiah gifs :bow:
sometimes I feel so pity for Allen, there are so many times that he is in better position/more space to receive the ball but no one passes to him Sad I think our players find him in attacking position 2/10 only. But it is not their mistake, may be he doesnt even score at Melwood. When instead of Allen, we would have another top class talent to play there, I think we will tear apart even the big teams. I just hope Allen can improve his finishing or play in attacking third.

Bah gawd, generally hendo has such a horrible first touch. But I think he improved leaps and bounds in terms of that. When Gleno had passed to him in that first gif, I thought now we are going to lose the ball Laughing

@RA if Enrique been fit for us now, we would have surely dominated the f*ck out of every team all over the pitch. I am sure Flano would improve even more towards the end of this season. BR is taking good care of him.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next