Juveman17
Kaladin
Forza
beatrixasdfghjk.
Kick
17 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by Forza Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:25 am

Labor barely won in SA and relied on an independent to form government. Only state in Aus with a Labor govt.

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by Forza Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:27 am

Also, being from SA, I am strangely proud that a wine from SA has toppled a premier in NSW. Laughing
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:40 am

Another GL plot twist. Forza is from South Africa.

Biggest plot twist since Gil was revealed to be American.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:42 am

Biggest plot twist since M99 said he wasn't 91 Shocked
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:43 am

M99 wrote:Another GL plot twist. Forza is from South Africa.

Biggest plot twist since Gil was revealed to be American.
Gil is American???

Also, South Australia.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:46 am

I think Gil said he was just studying in America? Might have moved over with family when he was younger or simply moved over for uni?
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:11 pm

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 18 1458584_856101047749265_996834817564792933_n

rofl
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:20 pm

That jibers vs Barcalearning on the Sagnol thread rofl

Kick the mod serving justice in the end Molenation
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by isignedupjusttoseesigs Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:02 pm

i stopped looking at every section except this one, if liverpool win the pl i'm out intill next seasons over.
isignedupjusttoseesigs
isignedupjusttoseesigs
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:08 pm

Laughing

you really should join in more, Sigs.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:05 am

..Well I assume Kick and fatman are rooting for Chelsea, I'm with sigs in rooting against Pool just because I don't want my Pool friends to get that satisfaction and not having won the league in 19381972 years is amusing.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:12 am

Sure are Wink
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:15 am

I'm undecided on who I want to win the EPL. At this stage it's unlikely, but I'd have to go with... Milan.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:17 am

How good are you guys at cooking, i.e., what are some easy dishes I should learn to make?

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:20 am

Forza wrote:I'm undecided on who I want to win the EPL. At this stage it's unlikely, but I'd have to go with... Milan.
Hmm yeah, your chances of winning Serie A and EPL this season are pretty similar.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:21 am

Stirfrys are very easy, the preparation of the dish can be quite time consuming though, however it's very simple. You'll probably spend as much time chopping vegetables as you will cooking it but it's an excellent dish to have in your repetoire.

I'd also try and add your favourite pasta dish to your arsenal, something like Carbonara's quite simple to prepare.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:21 am

beatrix pls Sad
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:21 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
Forza wrote:I'm undecided on who I want to win the EPL. At this stage it's unlikely, but I'd have to go with... Milan.
Hmm yeah, your chances of winning Serie A and EPL this season are pretty similar.
I must admit that I'm a bit disappointed with Everton's loss against Palace because I was hoping Milan would play against Arsenal in Europa next season.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:24 am

dostoevsky wrote:Stirfrys are very easy, the preparation of the dish can be quite time consuming though, however it's very simple. You'll probably spend as much time chopping vegetables as you will cooking it but it's an excellent dish to have in your repetoire.

I'd also try and add your favourite pasta dish to your arsenal, something like Carbonara's quite simple to prepare.
Spinach and ricotta ravioli in rose sauce mmm
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:27 am

You'll support Chelsea, I know you will Proud
beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:How good are you guys at cooking, i.e., what are some easy dishes I should learn to make?

Fantastically bad.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:35 am

At the moment, the entirety of my repertoire is .. fried rice and other random stuff I can buy from the supermarket and fry/bake.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:38 am

Kick wrote:
You'll support Chelsea, I know you will Proud
I do find Chelsea less irritating than Arsenal, Man City, Liverpool & Man United. I find Everton even less objectionable though.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:45 am

I'll take that Proud

I'll bring you a Chelsea shirt to wear at uni next week Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by isignedupjusttoseesigs Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:08 am

i am not visiting a forum where mcagger, sepi, arquestico and ynwa are winners, i swear they are the four most annoying god damned posters..

if you looked hard enough on the internet there'd be a video of mcagger blowing stevie g whilst suarez goes to town, with ynwa and sepi beating it in the corner waiting for their turns.

they're the god damn south sydney rabbitohs of soccer and their fans are just as *bleep* bad.

i hate liverpool fans.
isignedupjusttoseesigs
isignedupjusttoseesigs
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:09 am

dostoevsky wrote:The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 18 1458584_856101047749265_996834817564792933_n

rofl

I just saw a facebook comment on this photo saying "You bet Shiraz you have"
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:17 am

isignedupjusttoseesigs wrote:i am not visiting a forum where mcagger, sepi, arquestico and ynwa are winners, i swear they are the four most annoying god damned posters..

if you looked hard enough on the internet there'd be a video of mcagger blowing stevie g whilst suarez goes to town, with ynwa and sepi beating it in the corner waiting for their turns.

they're the god damn south sydney rabbitohs of soccer and their fans are just as *bleep* bad.

i hate liverpool fans.

Sigs please, Arq has done extensive research on Mou as a peraon outside of football, and despite having never met the man, is so sure that the man he shows himself as in the football world is just a facade and that he is just a small cowardly man hiding behind the mask of 'the special one'. Moreover, despite having never been there, nor knowing anyone from there, Arq is postive that all the people from Mous town suffer from little man syndrome just like he does. His logic is flawless, how can you not believe him Rolling Eyes

I do have a lot of respect for Arq though, i just think he behaves irrationaly in regard to Mou and Chelsea. Sepi on the other hand just spends all his time pissing into the wind, his supposed GL popularity has blown his head out of proportion. Of course he'll have a 25% wanrning level and behave with the same respect for the forum has Huntsman or clowork in his prime and just keep getting a minute slap on the wrist

You are right though, 'pool are the Souf Sydney of the PL, you just have to trust that this season will be just like very other season; theyll make lots of noise all season, tell you how great they are, the media will blow how good they are way out of proportion, and then come the end of the season, theyll have nothing to show for it
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next