The_Badger
Onyx
Tomwin Lannister
sportsczy
Mr Nick09
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Barcelona being charge for tax fraud? - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona being charge for tax fraud?

Post by Doc Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:41 pm

So, for those who know, if found guilty, does FC Barcelona take the full blame or are the execs that made the deal the ones that are held responsible?

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Barcelona being charge for tax fraud? - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona being charge for tax fraud?

Post by Zealous Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:35 pm

All I want to know is, does Tata feel that the Neymar deal is a "sign of a lack of respect to the world?" Sad
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:38 pm

Also I want to add that any contract that gives a player a bonus if "he is asked to play out of position" is a farce rofl
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:52 pm

Zealous wrote:Also I want to add that any contract that gives a player a bonus if "he is asked to play out of position" is a farce rofl
that can't be true Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:03 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Zealous wrote:Also I want to add that any contract that gives a player a bonus if "he is asked to play out of position" is a farce rofl

With barca fans everything is possible, as shown in this thread
Barcelona players could commit murder and they would think their team is "mes que un club"
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:05 pm

sportsczy wrote:

A Catalan paper who's name I forgot but is definitely not Sport or the other tabloids reported it shortly after the contracts (yes contracts, the Neymar deal was conducted over more than 10 different contracts lol) were given to the Judge when Barca Socio (and Madrid legend) Cases requested that the contracts be reviewed. I am simply taking it as a fact because I wouldn't put it past Rossell and co to do something like that. Plus it's fcking hilarious lol

As for the money Barca paid the tax authorities I think there is an important question people are not asking. How much of the 13,5 million Barca paid goes to Neymar Sr.? hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:47 pm

Rosell...I never liked this guy to begin with even under Laporta he was a prick. I was happy when he left and no surprise when he left we won two CL and when he comes back we won one under him because of Laporta and Pep work and this guy completely destroyed us.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:02 pm

Zealous that is most definitely not true. Nerman has bonuses related to the team performance and his making the Ballon d'Or shortlist only.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:10 pm

Josep Maria Bartomeu will go on trial for fraud and corruption over Barcelona's signing of Neymar from Santos after his latest and final appeal was rejected.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:27 pm

Barcelona being charge for tax fraud? - Page 3 2Q==
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:30 pm

Please folks we need to concentrate on the MANCHESTER Derby. Also did you hear about the madness Fellaini did?

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:39 pm

Lucifer wrote:Please folks we need to concentrate on the MANCHESTER Derby. Also did you hear about the madness Fellaini did?

Relevant point imo
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:42 pm

Also, La Liga is better then EPL.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3