S
guest7
windkick
drakefyre
ronalessi
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo Ballon d'Or 2013 Winner V2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Ballon d'Or 2013 Winner V2

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:31 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:What if Arsenal actually win the league though? Woudln't Oezil win then (assuming Germany take the WC)? BdO is a popularity contest and no one the watches bundesliga.
 Why Ozil?  I think Schweinsteiger, Mueller or even Lahm could enter the fray as the best player for Germany.  I don't even think Ozil is the best player for Arsenal tbh.  Defense is carrying the gunners + Cazorla has been better than Ozil lately + Wilshere is coming on + Ramsey was the best Arsenal player for the first half of the season imo.

You'd have to be considered the best player on your team.
Mueller stands a chance, I think Oezil has a better one but you could bet on both and still come out good
Schweinster has no chance, even in a year in which he won every title there is to win he still did not make the FIFPRO World XI. Since this is a popularity contest this is significant. Also has a declining influence under Guardiola.
Lahm, when's the last time a defender won it? I rest my case.

No you're right of course, the hype with the Arsenal move etc and the 50m price tag (Real making good business lol) make Özil more likely.

I just made the tongue in cheek thing with Müller as you were talking about making money off a modest investment on a dark horse.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo Ballon d'Or 2013 Winner V2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Ballon d'Or 2013 Winner V2

Post by Magricos Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:51 am

Congrats to Ronaldo

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:07 am

ahhh finally Justice
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:00 pm

Saatli wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Looking at some odds for 2014 Ballon d'Or. Ozil and Iniesta are enticing. If Spain and/or Germany win the WC these two would be the front runners for the award and I could stand to make a lot of money from a modest investment.

[img]http://estaticos04.marca.com/blogs/marca-apuestas/imagenes_posts/2014/01/14/87123.jpg[ /img]
lol is this in order?

Ronaldo are leading CL and la liga top scorer table. Why Messi is first favorite then?

Because he's most likely to win? Assuming he stays injury free he's almost guaranteed to win.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2