habsky
S
DeviAngel
RealGunner
Juventino89
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Galatasaray Vs Juventus - Matchday Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Galatasaray Vs Juventus - Matchday Thread

Post by Juventude Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:12 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Can someone tell me how I can get over a loss like this? I just felt like we deserved to advance to the round of 16.

On paper, our team deserved to be in the round of 16. I don't feel like we played very many of the games to win. We didn't take enough risks to set apart our talent from their talent. I feel that has been how we have operated the past two years in UCL.

Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Galatasaray Vs Juventus - Matchday Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Galatasaray Vs Juventus - Matchday Thread

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:38 pm

@Salmano9
What do you mean?
@Juventude
But don't you think we got unlucky and still deserved to go through?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:38 am

GIGItheBest wrote:@Salmano9
What do you mean?
@Juventude
But don't you think we got unlucky and still deserved to go through?

We didn't deserve to go trough, you can't be CL contender if you can't beat your home games and draw against small clubs like Kopenhagen
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:51 am

Yes, but we were unlucky in some of those games, if not all
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:29 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Yes, but we were unlucky in some of those games, if not all

To me, luck has nothing to do with it. Every team faces these challenges. It's not unique to Juve. Like I said, qualification should not have been in question until the last match. We should have crushed Copenhagen and Galatasary earlier in the group play so that we we wouldn't be in this position. With back-to-back matches against Real Madrid, our players should have played with great intensity in the first two games to ensure that we had more than just two points going into the RM matches. And people can't blame bad weather against Galatasaray. Bad weather affects both teams, not just the team that loses.

This team was just too complacent during the early part of the season. I'm not sure if that was the result of some players being worn down from confederations cup or just a hangover from the summer or pass success. They seemed to find their form about the time of the second RM match and it showed after they crushed Copenhagen. However, against Galatasaray they seemed to be playing for a draw. I hope they regain their drive to win because there are a lot of matches left in Serie A.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:33 am

But at the same time, the weather can affect one team more than the other, considering all Galatasaray do is kick the ball up from half all the way to Drogba, so the ground doesn't affect those plays that much, while Juventus play on the ground for a lot of the time.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4