habsky
S
DeviAngel
RealGunner
Juventino89
26 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Galatasaray Vs Juventus - Matchday Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Galatasaray Vs Juventus - Matchday Thread

Post by Juveman17 Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:39 pm

We better *bleep* win the Europa League. There is simply no other option. We must win the EL at home in Torino for this year to he successful.

Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Galatasaray Vs Juventus - Matchday Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Galatasaray Vs Juventus - Matchday Thread

Post by salmano9 Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:47 pm

@fawnz
Not bonbons fault man. Its the team ... they didnt give it all
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:54 pm

How can you guys say we dont deserve it when we were at second place befpre this match. We didnt get to play the final match on a normal playing field. The worst team will always benift from this. Gala really doesnt deserve it more since they dropped even more points. Seriously I hope we will serve a complaint to the uefa
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:00 pm

No room for complaint.... if we had won, would we conplain?
And itbwas already planned this way. Why complain now?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:15 pm

Just read what Mancini said...it was not football...in those conditions players showed nothing that differs a football game from rugby.Galata players getting hundred of fouls,wrong balls,etc...im not saying it the pitch was in favour of Galata but if u dont play in a normal pitch u cant get a normal result...that's all,it was all about luck and rugby skills there,no football at all.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Stop making excuses guys there is no excuse for us having 3 straight draws, and tying to both Copenhagen and Gala at home. We only have ourselves to blame. We blew it.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:55 pm

Juveman17 wrote:Stop making excuses guys there is no excuse for us having 3 straight draws, and tying to both Copenhagen and Gala at home. We only have ourselves to blame. We blew it.

but didnt gala had been doing even worse? I just cant see why we cant be mad because we didnt win the previous games. Gala also didnt you know
So really this match was going to decide who deserved it more. But since we played in the fking himalaya. It isnt fair
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:55 pm

Haha is there a probability of repeating the match?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:05 pm

Forza Juventus regardless...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:14 pm

this will never happen, we lost plain and simple.

come next summer Conte Out, Simeone In?
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:43 pm

The 352 needs to go, and Bonucci needs to be the one thats dropped. Tevez needs to stop being so selfish. We need to renew Pirlo. And realistically we are the best team in the Europa League so we should take it seriously and win it.

The game still shouldnt have been played though in that weather. When youre playing in that kind of weather, I know from experience (pick up games that mean nothing are fun in the snow), talent doesnt mean shit. Its basically who can keep their footing better and who can judge the run of the ball better. Simple as that.

Still though, we shouldve won at home against Galatasaray and against Copenhagen, but we didnt. And thats a big reason we went out as well.

Lets just concentrate on winning the League now as well as the Europa League. Conte needs to drop the 352 in favor of a 433 and the Europa League should be ours.

Selling Bonucci is dumb though. He is a qualitt CB thats still improcing, he just looks a little out of his depth, unexperienced even, against top top forwards and Drogba always seems to roll back the years in the big games. And getting rid of Conte? You must be kidding.

juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:22 pm

We didn't deserve to pass the group, we should have won against Kopenhagen and eof.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:33 pm

Stop bullshiting about the weather guys. Both teams has to play through the damn snow. They are all professionals they should know how to play in different weather scenarios. We blew it ourselves it's plain and simple.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:15 pm

It is a SHEER BLISS

The flying Dutchman :bow: black and blue heart
I haven't felt that good since Wesley Sneijder scored against Juventus in 2013
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:16 pm

clearly one of the most disappointing results as a Juve fan.....

Conte really should accept blame, our results against Copenhagen and Gala at home were disappointing...

also if such pitches are considered fit for a game then UEFA is really a disgrace of an institution....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:01 pm

I find the exit acceptable because we don't really have a team that can do good on CHAMPIONS LEAGUE for some reasons;

I believe that in Champions League you need forwards that are good on counter attacks because the game goes more defensive minded; and so you cannot expect too much from midfielders; so that is why is so necessary to have a striker like MESSI, C RONALDO, IBRAHIMOVIC, ROBBEN, ect

And when our striker pair is being marked too good, there is no midfielder who is good enough to support the forwards like: SNIDER, RIBERY, INIESTA: I am really proud with midfielders that we have, but we have no midfielder capable to do good on AMF role, capable to win CHAMPIONS LEAGUE games,

Another problem is that without PIRLO, JUVENTUS drops lots of qualities on TEAMWORK and SET PIECES: if you substitute the wing backs it doesn't make lots of difference, but if PIRLO is not on starting XI than, there is totally f-ing different story...

I think these are three problems that JUVENTUS should think about before expecting to win CHAMPIONS LEAGE, I did not really expected to do good...

What makes me happy is that: Juventus has created this beautiful idea of winning SERIE A, without spending too much money: if they continue like this, I am really proud to be JUVENTUS fan,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:46 pm

The pitch was bad but at least we're in Europa League even though we deserved to be in the round of 16 of the Champions League and we got unlucky a lot throughout the group stages, for example, Chiellini's red card against Madrid, The bad weather conditions this game, the goal that was scored against us vs Galatasaray in the first game right after we scored twice, and the 2-2 draw with Madrid which Casillas kept them alive. So for those saying we didn't deserve to go through, I think we did, especially more than Galatasaray. We probably even got unlucky with the first game against Copenhagen considering we had the more shots and some of the chances sould have been finished. Also, just a question, but let's say we made it to the quarter-finals or even the semi-finals, would you guys rather lose there or win the Europa League, just want to see your opinions. Plus, if we win the Europa league, we have a chance at the Super Cup too.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:47 pm

This lack of ambition is feeding me up, players saying "they don´t expect much in CL " when you are *bleep* Juventus, Its really great to see Juve winning the local league , but it´s getting boring, Serie A isn´t even as competitive as in previous years. You can´t not play with that arrogance in CL, I think there is lack of compromise, how can´t Juventus win home vs 2 mediocre teams. Today I´m *bleep* pissed off by this team.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:49 pm

All these excuses: weather, referees, certain players, are just bullshit, the management does not put enough effort in encouraging the team in such an important competition.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:27 pm

johniet wrote:All these excuses: weather, referees, certain players, are just bullshit, the management does not put enough effort in encouraging the team in such an important competition.

This
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Champions League Review Video

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Our underdog mentality has done us harm

Obviously the tactical side and the 3-5-2 has major flaws, but the attitude is almost as much of a problem

Team talking as if we're overachieving just by being in the champions league Laughing

Sorry, this is Juventus not Lazio.

Last edited by Tomwin Lannister on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:54 pm

@djfawnz
Ur ideas are like cancer to me hahahahaha.
IN CONTE WE TRUST BRO!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:41 am

Can someone tell me how I can get over a loss like this? I just felt like we deserved to advance to the round of 16.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:31 am

@gigithebest
U got decieved m8 Wink
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:12 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Can someone tell me how I can get over a loss like this? I just felt like we deserved to advance to the round of 16.

On paper, our team deserved to be in the round of 16. I don't feel like we played very many of the games to win. We didn't take enough risks to set apart our talent from their talent. I feel that has been how we have operated the past two years in UCL.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next