Conte enjoys Juve clean sheets

3 posters

Go down

Conte enjoys Juve clean sheets Empty Conte enjoys Juve clean sheets

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:25 am

Antonio Conte was particularly pleased that Juventus beat Catania with a clean sheet and complimented the “prolific” Carlos Tevez.

The Bianconeri crushed Catania 4-0 in Turin this evening, following up the weekend’s 2-0 win over Genoa.

“We put together two positive performances and we needed to keep two clean sheets in a row,” Conte told Sky Sport Italia.

“We conceded 10 goals, which was unusual because defence has always been our strength. We had to shake off the two defeats to Fiorentina and Real Madrid.

“This was a good result and we definitely need to improve, even if it’s not easy playing every three days. Now we think about Parma.”

Tevez was on target and celebrated with the ball under his jersey, as his wife is expecting again.

“Is Tevez prolific off the field as well as on it? I guess so!” laughed Conte.

“Carlos is very generous and also keeps his cool in the box. When he gets a scoring opportunity, he has the calm head to take it.

“Sebastian Giovinco is finally in good shape, above all psychologically, so we need the fans to start applauding and supporting him. He is a product of our youth academy and should be considered a source of pride for our colours.

“Andrea Pirlo is the only Italian player in the running for the Ballon d’Or, so his qualities are obvious throughout his career.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte enjoys Juve clean sheets Empty Re: Conte enjoys Juve clean sheets

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:29 am

Finally consecutive clean sheets

Also, much better to see how we're closing games down. Not getting a 2 goal lead and playing slow-motion, error prone keep-ball.

Bonucci is worrying me, he surely can't keep Caceres out of the team like this.

Motta Proud
Not done a thing wrong in his limited time. Dat potential ffs Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:34 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Finally consecutive clean sheets

Also, much better to see how we're closing games down. Not getting a 2 goal lead and playing slow-motion, error prone keep-ball.

Bonucci is worrying me, he surely can't keep Caceres out of the team like this.

Motta Proud
Not done a thing wrong in his limited time. Dat potential ffs Proud
We rely on his experience with C.Ronaldo we will use him against Madrid Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:36 am

Juve is playing like they do now that is all that matters

what is pleasing me the most is how Conte is rotating the squad. If you notice we have played with so many different starting lineups but with the same intensity and heart

back 3 or back four we have Caceres, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini and Ogbonna all of them except for Ogbonna maybe (for now) are world class.

In fact after yesterday, I wouldnt even mind seeing De Ceglie play at left back. Out of all are wing backs his crossing has always been the best, but he makes mistakes defensively but I think he can control that

and our midfield is just wow Marchisio, Pogba, Vidal and Pirlo seriously one of the best midfields out there. These are the players that win us our games by the way. these four are immense just immense, pirlo not so much these days

Giovinco

well everyone loves him and so do I. but he is not a starter he is not. he is a super sub and that is not bad. I think he can change any game when he comes on. he is really good he just needs a little luck and consistency

overall I'm crying tears of joy

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:36 am

Juve is playing like they do now that is all that matters

what is pleasing me the most is how Conte is rotating the squad. If you notice we have played with so many different starting lineups but with the same intensity and heart

back 3 or back four we have Caceres, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini and Ogbonna all of them except for Ogbonna maybe (for now) are world class.

In fact after yesterday, I wouldnt even mind seeing De Ceglie play at left back. Out of all are wing backs his crossing has always been the best, but he makes mistakes defensively but I think he can control that

and our midfield is just wow Marchisio, Pogba, Vidal and Pirlo seriously one of the best midfields out there. These are the players that win us our games by the way. these four are immense just immense, pirlo not so much these days

Giovinco

well everyone loves him and so do I. but he is not a starter he is not. he is a super sub and that is not bad. I think he can change any game when he comes on. he is really good he just needs a little luck and consistency

overall I'm crying tears of joy

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down