Install the skinReturn to the skin page

rumours about Sneijder to MU & Modric to Chelsea

+3
VanDeezNuts
El Chelsea Fuerte
nj
7 posters

Go down

rumours about Sneijder to MU & Modric to Chelsea Empty rumours about Sneijder to MU & Modric to Chelsea

Post by nj Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:30 pm

so these are 2 strong rumours doing the rounds these past days and likely to happen.

but dont you think it should be the other way around?
i mean: Modric to MU & Sneijder to Chelsea?

-MU are looking for a replacement for Scholes, and imo out of the 2 Modric is the more apt for that role (hes used to play deep with Spurs),
-and Chelsea are looking for a playmaker to supply Torres, (and Sneijder is better in that role: more offensive & more decisive than Modric).

Last edited by nj on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

rumours about Sneijder to MU & Modric to Chelsea Empty Re: rumours about Sneijder to MU & Modric to Chelsea

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:33 pm

Nah I would rather have Modric.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

rumours about Sneijder to MU & Modric to Chelsea Empty Re: rumours about Sneijder to MU & Modric to Chelsea

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:33 pm

yes i think it should be the other way around. modric->manu sneijder->chelsea.

or at least i think those players would highly suit those teams.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Yep i thought the same.

United play 4-4-2 and Modric is perfect for that.He is a CM and has played 4-4-2 with Spurs.WOuld slot in easily with United midfield.

If chelsea want to bring the best out of Torres i dont think there is a better player out on the market than Sneijder.

Maybe both preferred Modric as he is PL proven but Fergie decided he cant enter a bidding war with Chelsea so switched his attention to Sneijder.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:50 pm

agreed. and lol at the peeps underrating sneijder. hes a true maestro in the midfield
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:02 pm

Or we can buy Sneijder and Modric :coffee:

In all seriousness i like Sneijder in fact he is one of my favorite non Chelsea players, but the fact is Modric is the better buy. Sneijder is not worth the transfer fee and wages considering that he will miss a good proportion of games. He is just too much of a injury risk.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:21 am

Blue wrote:Or we can buy Sneijder and Modric :coffee:

In all seriousness i like Sneijder in fact he is one of my favorite non Chelsea players, but the fact is Modric is the better buy. Sneijder is not worth the transfer fee and wages considering that he will miss a good proportion of games. He is just too much of a injury risk.

Sneijder isnt that much of an injury risk he doesnt have any reoccuring injuries.

He isnt soft like RVP or Robben. However a player like him will get roughed up whereever he goes.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:46 am

RobbyV wrote:
Blue wrote:Or we can buy Sneijder and Modric :coffee:

Sneijder isnt that much of an injury risk he doesnt have any reoccuring injuries.

He isnt soft like RVP or Robben. However a player like him will get roughed up whereever he goes.

Yeah i guess injury risk is the wrong word, but he is player that will pick up a few injuries along the way, short in duration they might be but they add up in the end of the season.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down