How many goals will Barca put past Milan?

+25
Dante
harhar11
Mr Nick09
Arquitecto
rwo power
Cassius
Forza
RED
M99
uzonero
Collblanc
Eivindo
Pedram
Harmonica
Lord Awesome
RealGunner
DeletedUser#1
Art Morte
Gil
Khaled
Onyx
Swanhends
BarrileteCosmico
flameas
Kaladin
29 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How many goals will Milan concede?

How many goals will Barca put past Milan? - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%How many goals will Barca put past Milan? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 6 ]
How many goals will Barca put past Milan? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%How many goals will Barca put past Milan? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
How many goals will Barca put past Milan? - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%How many goals will Barca put past Milan? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 14 ]
How many goals will Barca put past Milan? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%How many goals will Barca put past Milan? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How many goals will Barca put past Milan? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%How many goals will Barca put past Milan? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How many goals will Barca put past Milan? - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%How many goals will Barca put past Milan? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 25

How many goals will Barca put past Milan? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many goals will Barca put past Milan?

Post by Forza Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:08 am

No Abbiati or Gabriel either. Amelia will play. We will lose horrifically.

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

How many goals will Barca put past Milan? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many goals will Barca put past Milan?

Post by Eivindo Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:07 pm

hah omg Amelia for president
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:19 pm

Milan will win this match, scoring from a set-piece!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:32 pm

Khaled wrote:Milan will win this match, scoring from a penalty!
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:34 pm

Forza wrote:No Abbiati or Gabriel either. Amelia will play. We will lose horrifically.
Amelia or Coppola. Take your pick Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:30 am

By the way, I just heard that the referee for this game will be Dr.Felix Brych, the guy who allowed the phantom goal in Hoffenheim this Friday. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:38 pm

Milan will win 2-1 at half time and the game will finish 3-1.

Muntari hattrick Proud
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:43 pm

RED wrote:Will be a draw. 1-1.
I told y'all!
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:45 pm

Great foresight there, KSA. You've been right before many times as well.

Happy with the result. Big chances missed by us yet 1-1 the deserved result as I'm glad Celtic extended the gap between us and Ajax.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:58 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:Will be a draw. 1-1.
I told y'all!
Pretty easy money tbh, with a lot of different bets. If you didn't predict this, perma ban really.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:59 pm

Something about Milan at San Siro that Barca finds it difficult everytime.

Expecting Barca to win comfortably at camp nou though
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:00 pm

comfortable win at camp nou vs milan is 2-1
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:03 pm

RealGunner wrote:Something about Milan at San Siro that Barca finds it difficult everytime.

Expecting Barca to win comfortably at camp nou though
Don't most find it difficult there because of the pitch? or have they fixed the problems it used to have?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Was the pitch tempered again lol?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:06 pm

Bravo to those who voted Zapata Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:15 pm

RealGunner wrote:Was the pitch tempered again lol?
No, I don't think so. You said that there is something with San Siro that Barca has problems with and I think that that can be one of them. Even Galliani admitted that alot of people have problems with the pitch..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:20 pm

harhar11 wrote:
No, I don't think so. You said that there is something with San Siro that Barca has problems with and I think that that can be one of them. Even Galliani admitted that alot of people have problems with the pitch..
Oh. Well it's a factor but not a major one. Milan's pitch is never really suited for the way Arsenal n barcelona play. But it isn't a major thing. Allegri knows how to play Barcelona. It's the system he puts in place for Barca. Ever since the first time he played. It's more or less the same thing but Barcelona struggle against it. 1-1 is actually a good result considering how you guys lost last year. I haven't seen today's match but i will see the highlights. I don't think i will be surprised with the tactics though. Expecting more of the same of last year.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:38 pm

Although i can understand how Barcelona fans may feel , i think from a tactical point of view , they have only themselves to blame.

Why not sit back when the game doesn't work like you expect and go on the counter... why not. I thought Barcelona were trying to add a plan B in their game , seems like they are kidding themselves so far.

It's not like we wouldn't come forward or that we didn't. When we had the chance we always tried to go up front , albeit always baring in mind the defence above all. Had they faked defence for a while , i am pretty sure they would have caught us in a similar situation like when they scored with Messi..

it's not like this is an inside secret ; we have conceded a ridiculous amount of goals so far this season , although we can't really afford to play like that all the time otherwise we would have the best defence in Europe by now lmfao..

Still , i honestly think Barcelona only have themselves to blame . Sit back and try to counter attack us , that's what everybody does against Milan and it works very often. You have Neymar-Messi-Alexis , it's not a sin to use them on the counter .. not to mention Xaviesta who can shift the ball from the middle , middle-deep to the forwards in seconds if they need to.

Anyway , it was a nice test for both teams and i suppose both teams can do with a point , given how the group stands . The funny thing is , the situation will be quite the same next time. You may think , it will be in Camp Nou this time. Well yes it does count , but if you think Milan hasn't learned since last time , you re in for a surprise.. And we will have El Shaarawy too next time i believe.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:50 pm

The plan B is and will forever be a lie.

These players cant give the ball to you on purpose and sit back and defend. They refuse it, its first of all not their game and second, for inferiors (in their view, mine also but forgot that).

The only adjustment I think we require is to counter attack when the chance arrives, something we have not done in the past and actually like it did in the goal we scored. It was a counter attack before your defence was set.

However, we will not (though we have) and should not, sit back and let other teams have the ball in my opinion. First of all, its not necessary if we play the way we supposed to play and secondly, I question even if we could. To sit back, your assuming the team defence is good enough to handle that pressure. I question if it is, only Busquets, Alves, Adriano and Puyol when he plays have my confidence defensively.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:03 am

RealGunner wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Oh. Well it's a factor but not a major one. Milan's pitch is never really suited for the way Arsenal n barcelona play. But it isn't a major thing. Allegri knows how to play Barcelona. It's the system he puts in place for Barca. Ever since the first time he played. It's more or less the same thing but Barcelona struggle against it. 1-1 is actually a good result considering how you guys lost last year. I haven't seen today's match but i will see the highlights. I don't think i will be surprised with the tactics though. Expecting more of the same of last year.
I think that it was a good result as well. And we didn't really have that much problems to create compared to last season. I mean, apart from the goal, we had 4-5 really good chances to score and at the same time we restriced Milan to only 2 good chances. Completely different from last season where we had not a single chance to score..

The Franchise wrote:The plan B is and will forever be a lie.

These players cant give the ball to you on purpose and sit back and defend. They refuse it, its first of all not their game and second, for inferiors (in their view, mine also but forgot that).

The only adjustment I think we require is to counter attack when the chance arrives, something we have not done in the past and actually like it did in the goal we scored. It was a counter attack before your defence was set.

However, we will not (though we have) and should not, sit back and let other teams have the ball in my opinion. First of all, its not necessary if we play the way we supposed to play and secondly, I question even if we could. To sit back, your assuming the team defence is good enough to handle that pressure. I question if it is, only Busquets, Alves, Adriano and Puyol when he plays have my confidence defensively.
+1

When Rayo Vallecano managed to have more possession against us, almost everyone in Barca went into a meltdown. Now imagine if that would happend all the time..

We, Barca fan, don't like that way of play. While I do think that Barca should mix it a little more, like you said, I would hate it if we played catenaccio..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:12 am

yeah ,i think i can agree, it is a lie.

You can talk about superiority , i won't deny that. It's no shame to admit as such and as for them it's only obvious they think this way.

Nevertheless, if they don't mind drawing/losing/frustrating themselves so much against Milan , i can't comlain either, lmfao

To be done with this , it's not as if they have to do this for an extend period during the game. Even once it should prove enough and they don't have to give the ball away , like you mean it at least.. Just inevitably , at some point we will have the ball too and if they just fake defence for 30 seconds or so , we will be moving up front , just begin pressing after we move the ball from the middle. That's it.

They could even just pass the ball near the middle like Dortmund does when they come up against such defences in games ; they just pass the ball , that's all , untill they come at them. That's a way to counter attack as well , not to mention for a side like Barcelona.

Whatever , i've said countless times that i enjoy Barcelona and what they do with the ball , but don't complain when you derive yourselves of options ; especially options who can prove to be key against certain opponents like Milan. Once again , you only need the advantage in the scoreline , after that you don't have to change a thing .

Without leading the scoreline though , talking about inferiors and whatnot , means nothing. What you do on the field matters and it's flat out stupid to have the answer right in front of you and not use it.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:23 am

Its true, however, the reason we keep failing to Milan is they are either not playing the way they should (ball rotation at speed, stretching the pitch vertically and horizontally, off ball runs from wide to middle and reverse etc etc) or wasting chances (happened today).

In the end, Barca and most of the fans have a view of how the game should be played. And one game, or even one season, should not change the view of the way in which we play. Especially when the way in which we should play is not being followed corectly.

As I said, we believe it (sitting back and playing counter) is for inferiors. But you can debate that all day, it doesnt really matter as you said.

I disagree first and foremost however, but your assuming we are capable of sitting back and countering. We cannot. We give up far too many chances and set pieces.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:26 am

Dante wrote:Although i can understand how Barcelona fans may feel , i think from a tactical point of view , they have only themselves to blame.

Why not sit back when the game doesn't work like you expect and go on the counter... why not. I thought Barcelona were trying to add a plan B in their game , seems like they are kidding themselves so far.
Because our defense is Alba - Pique - Puyol - Alves. How many of those are standard CBs? or even FBs for that matter? Our CBs simply don't have the ability to play like normal CBs, they would get slaughtered if they were asked to simply sit back and defend. They work for Barca most of the time because we play so high up the pitch that being a good footballer is arguably more important than being a good defender, and because they are protected by possession. If we give up both the high line and the possession then we would suffer pretty badly.

We simply don't have the players to play as you suggest.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:28 am

Seriously, it's just not in the current Barca crop's DNA (lol) to play by just sitting back. But we have nothing to worry about, although both sides missed a couple of sitters, which would've made a world of difference. At the Camp Nou however (for the return) I'm pretty confident we'll find the right result. But props to Milan for their defensive display.

And Zapata!! I didn't like some of his roughness but he did a good job today.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:29 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Dante wrote:Although i can understand how Barcelona fans may feel , i think from a tactical point of view , they have only themselves to blame.

Because our defense is Alba - Pique - Puyol - Alves. How many of those are standard CBs? or even FBs for that matter? Our CBs simply don't have the ability to play like normal CBs, they would get slaughtered if they were asked to simply sit back and defend. They work for Barca most of the time because we play so high up the pitch that being a good footballer is arguably more important than being a good defender, and because they are protected by possession. If we give up both the high line and the possession then we would suffer pretty badly.

We simply don't have the players to play as you suggest.
+1
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inter1lachen Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 am

After Robinho failed to tap in the second goal, Barca began to fear late goal and began to play sideways. Both teams were happy with a draw, they aren't stupid.

inter1lachen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next