•MilanDevil•
Kaladin
Art Morte
Gil
DeletedUser#1
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Allegri = The New Ferguson ??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Allegri = The New Ferguson ???

Post by Eivindo Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:16 am

El Shaarawy wrote:The sad thing is, thats the only thing saving Allegri's ass
I was hoping he would lose, so that when we lose against Juve, perhaps he could get fired

Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Allegri = The New Ferguson ??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Allegri = The New Ferguson ???

Post by Forza Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:41 am

Eivindo wrote:Haha, are u *bleep* kidding me? We came back AGAIN!? I stopped watching after that horrible corner ahaha
rofl
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:42 am

The question is, how much of our bad form is injuries and how much is Allegri?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:03 am

Just lurked into the R&B forums and reading the Allegri thread right now.So much comedy rofl The Allegri bashing is clearly on another level ,its even worse than the Giovinco bashing on Juventus forums Laughing

And btw some poster had this info on his sig :

Allegri vs Serie A top 6
2010/11 - 20 points out of 36.
2011/12 - 14 points out of 36.
2012/13 - 11 points out of 36.

Allegri vs top / comparable CL teams
2010/present - 2 wins; 6 draws; 8 losses.

Wow.Allegri's record in big games is worse than i thought. hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:50 am

Did he say Ajax is a superior team?

LMFAO, Allegri ffs. He's worse than Antonio 'We must respect this serie B side, they are on even footing with us' Conte.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:58 pm

Yeah yeah , laugh all you want Laughing

Tbh , many of these games were fair results , the opposition have been of better quality and performed better than us. So , it's understandable up to an extend.

Although there's a good part of this record that is actually Allegri to blame , either being too cautious or really messing up the game , with either tactics or choices/substitutions . In any case , not sure which coach would do much better with everything he has dealt with since his first day at Milan , so i can't really say it's unexpected.

As for Ajax being superior lol , didn't even say this. He meant it for other teams , which sadly it's true. Next matches are going to be pretty tough and even with our main players , we wouldn't be called favourites for the games either Laughing

He's just preparing the team for the matches ahead , nothing else. Or do you expect Milan to take the game to the opponent with Muntari , Birsa and Robinho on the field lmao. He has to adapt and that's the right thing to do imo. Being Milan and all is good stuff to have in mind , but if we lose the next 3 matches by quite some margin because we have to attack , what we will be saying then Laughing

Juventus , then Udinese that we won't be approaching this game like that all game , after that Barcelona . Planning ahead isn't that bad , although i get it , it didn't need to be so extreme against Ajax Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2