EarlyPrototype
DeletedUser#1
Mr Nick09
105 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Diego Costa - Page 21 Empty Re: Diego Costa

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:21 am

Diego Costa's agent meets with Tianjin Quanjian as Chinese giants prepare £80m deal for Chelsea striker

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/diego-costas-agent-meets-with-tianjin-quanjian-as-chinese-giants-prepare-80m-bid-for-chelsea-striker-a3440476.html

Been a long time coming really. You have to respect Costa. He admitted he wanted to leave last summer, but when it fell through he put together probably one of the best half season performances thats been seen in the premier league since probably Suarez. Nobody makes goals out of nothing the way Costa has this season, and with the scraps Hazard and Willian have been giving him his goal tally is a testament to his skill. He's also been unhappy in England for a long time. I think Chelsea should allow him to leave next summer. He doesnt want to be there, and his play this season when everybody knows he didnt want to be there is reason enough to honor his wishes. He deserves respect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:00 am

Betty pls https://www.instagram.com/p/BPOKvO4g0sV/.

Everything is normal again.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:08 am

Katy Perry wrote:Betty pls https://www.instagram.com/p/BPOKvO4g0sV/.

Only if he plays Against Leicester. The pictures are around though. His Agent is talking to the president of Tianjin, and they are looking to make a big offer for their last foreign quota.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:48 am

This saga is wreaking havoc on my FPL team. Costa get your head sorted out.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:48 am

inb4 Costa follows Tianjin in instagram
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:15 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:

Only if he plays Against Leicester. The pictures are around though. His Agent is talking to the president of Tianjin, and they are looking to make a big offer for their last foreign quota.

Top scorer Costa haven't travelled with the squad for away game with Leicester.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...n-doesn-t-travel-clash-against-Leicester.html

EDIT: The above URL is not working. So heres another one (from Telegraph tho) reporting the story more or less in the same way.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/01/13/chelsea-striker-diego-costa-dropped-following-training-ground/

Last edited by Glory on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:19 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:This saga is wreaking havoc on my FPL team. Costa get your head sorted out.

ffs I removed Costa yesterday but apparently everything is cool again.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:24 pm

Why would Costa want to move now when he is odds on favourite to lead his team to the PL title hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:29 pm

Apparently, his yearly wage will rise from 4m to 30m making the guy the most paid footballer on the planet.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:37 pm

El Gunner wrote:Why would Costa want to move now when he is odds on favourite to lead his team to the PL title hmm

I could give you 144,000,000 reasons to do such a move.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:06 pm

Not surprised at all by all this. Lets not forget his national team history.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:24 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
El Gunner wrote:Why would Costa want to move now when he is odds on favourite to lead his team to the PL title hmm

I could give you 144,000,000 reasons to do such a move.

I for one would be happy with 1,000,000 right now in my life albino
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:56 pm

Calma, he'll miss Leicester because he's injured, which is what fomented Costa's dispute with conte and his staff in the first place, and he'll be back for the following fixture and wiill finish the season. Then at the end of the season we'll double his wage and he'll stay with us at 99,99%.

We're in a safe spot either way though. Even if he forces a move we can easily squeeze +100M considering Chinese teams' naivety and that will allow us to find a suitable replacement. We also have GOATammy Abraham in our ranks who is better than Origi, Iheanacho, Rashfor, Iwobi, Bertrand Traore and will lead our attack for the next decade.

M99 wrote:Not surprised at all by all this. Lets not forget his national team history.
I honestly don't have a problem with players choosing their second nationality if they were complete nobodies in their native country, moved to a new country, spent years there, got the citizenship and improved to the point of becoming a player worthy of a NT call, but I agree that him making the switch AFTER he already played a game with Brazil exploiting a loophole in the system was ridiculous. Laughing
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:06 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Been a long time coming really. You have to respect Costa. He admitted he wanted to leave last summer, but when it fell through he put together probably one of the best half season performances thats been seen in the premier league since probably Suarez. Nobody makes goals out of nothing the way Costa has this season, and with the scraps Hazard and Willian have been giving him his goal tally is a testament to his skill. He's also been unhappy in England for a long time. I think Chelsea should allow him to leave next summer. He doesnt want to be there, and his play this season when everybody knows he didnt want to be there is reason enough to honor his wishes. He deserves respect.

I don't question his talent as a player, but I don't think he deserves respect. At least as far as I'm concerned.

The Madrid derby was a living hell with him around. We couldn't string two passes together before you would see him starting a fight or yelling at the referee.

He's one of the most impolite, classless players I have ever seen.

Once again, I don't question his talent as a player. But a player without manners is worthless, no matter how talented they may be.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:40 pm

Oh please. Couldn't disagree more. He's a classless hot headed guy with the IQ of a *bleep* tuna who thrives in getting under the skin and antagonizing his opponents/refs/anyone and that's precisely why I respect him.

If we ever face Atletico and he scores and he does an Adebayor and runs 100 meters just to taunt their fans, I won't be able to contain my pants.

Football is entertainment, not good manners contest. As long as he's doing his job and his antics are within the rules of the game, I'll respect and cherish his heel role.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:12 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:

Once again, I don't question his talent as a player. But a player without manners is worthless, no matter how talented they may be.

Isnt that a bit rich coming from a Real fan considering you have some absolute cnuts in your team? hmm Like Pepe for one. Ramos is a dirty fckr too if I am not mistaken.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:30 pm

Glory wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:

Isnt that a bit rich coming from a Real fan considering you have some absolute cnuts in your team? hmm Like Pepe for one. Ramos is a dirty fckr too if I am not mistaken.

Could you please show me the part of my post where I said that Real Madrid is a team of saints. And while you're at it, I would like you to show me the part of my post where I said that Costa is the only impolite player in world football.

My criticism of Costa is valid, and it doesn't matter which team I support, the guy is one of the most impolite, classless players I have ever seen.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:19 pm

^Exaclty the response I expected. Rolling Eyes

So here's this player standing up to the mighty Real and giving them a dose of their own medicine in a fierce derby and you are crying foul? Come on man.
I am not justifying Costa's behavior or anything. I despise him as a person. I am only saying these accusations you are making, Pepe and co. have been doing more or less the same for years without being talked about in the same capacity.
And finally unlike your players in question, Atleti didnt even have him for years and years to cause you trouble. He shone for a few years and then left for greener pastures making la liga once again a league filled with pussies who are too scared to stand up to you (and Barca).

Again lemme reinstate I perfectly understand your point. But just that the reasoning you are putting forth for hating him is clearly of a selfish nature.
But the fact that you admit Madrid is not a team of saints tells me that you do realize what I am trying to desperately convey here. So fair enough.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:23 pm

I so clearly remember it was one of the last games he played for Atletico vs Real, and Pepe and Ramos bullied him so bad, stomped him, kicked, elbowed, punch him everything, and he was so quite that game Very Happy I wished more other teams would do that to him. Maybe EPL defenders are too honest and have trouble dealing with him, or maybe its the refs being different than Spain?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:35 pm

Ramos isn't dirty, just absolutely reckless and despite all that, usually ends up hugging players at the end of the match like nothing happened. Pepe was a proper nutter though.

Also, Costa is a dirty, king of nasty bastardry, scum footballer who I can't help but admire because somewhere beneath all that, is a good footballer.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:46 pm

@glory, Costa is a dirty cnut who does what he does by purpose to piss players off. You mention Pepe but the last time he did anything remotely bad was when Mourinho coached us. Since he has less yellows than most forwards nvm defenders. You also mention Ramos but unlike that little rat Ramos gives as good as he gets without pretending he dies as soon as someone wants to retaliate. He is a definition of a tough defender, no dirty or unsportsmanlike like that pig face. Godin is similar to Ramos not Costa.

Lol comparing our players to him. Europe will be a better place when he fcks off to China
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:48 pm

Meh does anyone really cares if a player is dirty or not? All that matters how good they are as players, if Costa was average and played for fodder teams like united, he wouldn't be topic of discussion and if he goes off to China so what prem will find a new character to talk up for their product.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:49 pm

Glory wrote:
So here's this player standing up to the mighty Real and giving them a dose of their own medicine in a fierce derby and you are crying foul? Come on man.
Your reading of the whole situation is heavily influenced by your bias against Madrid. The fact that you interpreted Costa's dirty and deplorable behavior as "standing up to us" proves that you're not being totally honest with yourself. The use of the words "mighty Madrid" coupled with your groundless assumption that dirty behavior is Madrid's "medicine" reflects a certain resentment on your part which may or may not affect your judgment. You're not really here to defend Costa because I think you already know he's one of the dirtiest players in world football. You're just here because you're trying (and unsuccessfully) to lump a player or two from Madrid in the same box as Costa for some reason.

I am not justifying Costa's behavior or anything
Yes you are, you just did in your quote above.

I am only saying these accusations you are making, Pepe and co. have been doing more or less the same for years without being talked about in the same capacity.
Incorrect. It has been ages since the last time Pepe had an outburst. As for the rest of our guys, they did nothing wrong. So again, your assumptions are wrong, again.
And finally unlike your players in question, Atleti didnt even have him for years and years to cause you trouble.
For the brief time he was in La Liga, he had more fights and altercations in one season than most players have in their lifetime. That alone should tell you how dirty he is.

He shone for a few years and then left for greener pastures making la liga once again a league filled with pussies who are too scared to stand up to you (and Barca).
Atlético has been standing up, not only to Barça and Madrid, but to the entire European continent for fours years now. If reaching the CL final twice in three years and winning La Liga against Madrid and Barcelona make them "pussies" then your logic is deeply flawed. Once again your personal bias is greatly affecting your judgement. You need to work on that.

Again lemme reinstate I perfectly understand your point. But just that the reasoning you are putting forth for hating him is clearly of a selfish nature.
All I did was pointing out the fact that Costa is one of the dirtiest players to have set foot on a football field (and not just professionally). Where doe lie the selfishness here? I really don't know. Last time I checked, there was nothing wrong and certainly nothing selfish about stating a fact. Atlético has had many strikers that I highly rate and respect. Costa is simply not one of them.

But the fact that you admit Madrid is not a team of saints tells me that you do realize what I am trying to desperately convey here. So fair enough.

Madrid is not a team of saints. Nobody is. But I pride myself in knowing that we no longer have that sorry excuse of a manager Mourinho in charge. He tarnished our image and made us look like a bunch of whiny third-graders, constantly blaming the referees for anything that didn't go our way.

We have been behaving perfectly ever since we parted ways with him. And even though I don't have the pretentiousness to claim we're a team of saints, I think we're closer to it than any team coached by Mourinho.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:51 pm

Costa is one of the nicest footballers ever and if you think otherwise you haven't met him in real life
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:55 pm

Please tell me you got your shirt signed at least when you met him Rolling Eyes
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender