What will Bale have to do at Real Madrid so he isn't considered a flop? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

What will Bale have to do at Real Madrid so he isn't considered a flop?

+36
teamanarchy
DuringTheWar
cyberman
LeSwagg James
EL Patron
timzink
B-Mac
sportsczy
Mr. Moratti
chad4401
7amood11
Highburied
Forza
halamadrid2
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Pedram
free_cat
Ganso
aleumdance
inter1lachen
Mr Nick09
futbol
Kaladin
windkick
Gemini
kiranr
guest7
vivabarca38
Lex
Cassius
jibers
Gil
The Verminator
EarlyPrototype
Toffer Harley
Onyx
40 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What will Bale have to do at Real Madrid so he isn't considered a flop? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will Bale have to do at Real Madrid so he isn't considered a flop?

Post by jibers Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:15 pm

inter1lachen wrote:I feel sorry for the kid.  He is a very good player, but not Galacticos level. The price was dictated by the hype, and Perez wanted hype for Real Madrid.  Unless he matches or surpasses the performances of Messi, Neymar and Ronaldo this year, which will not happen, he will be deemed a failure.
Only Ronaldo is the Galacticos level player on that team, Kaka was when he was bought, the rest are unproven and have never won anything of great significance...

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

What will Bale have to do at Real Madrid so he isn't considered a flop? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will Bale have to do at Real Madrid so he isn't considered a flop?

Post by Ganso Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:16 pm

If i know how the spanish media work,Bale will have as a parameter Neymar and Neymar will have as a parameter Bale.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:22 pm

Neymar cost almost half as much as Bale.

Neymar is 3 years younger than Bale. Bale is already in his prime. NeyGOAT is born in the same year as Morata. fss 21 year old NeyGOAT is already better than Bale. Imagine NeyGOAT in 3 years. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:24 pm

Score at least thirty goals in all competitions after Ronaldo leaves next year.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:26 pm

futbol wrote:Neymar cost almost half as much as Bale.

Neymar is 3 years younger than Bale. Bale is already in his prime. NeyGOAT is born in the same year as Morata. fss 21 year old NeyGOAT is already better than Bale. Imagine NeyGOAT in 3 years. Laughing
How is Bale in his prime lol? He only became an attacker 3 years ago, he's still learning the position.

Neymar may be 3 years younger but he's only made 18 first team app less than Bale. Stop pretending he's some youth prospect from Bahrain or something he's already a fully established player.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:28 pm

I cant believe MT is rooting for Bale to flop, freaking unbelievable, what a joke
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:30 pm

I'm not really rooting for him to flop, just not a fan of him and thought he was an unnecessary signing. I'll just be indifferent towards him, just like other players I'm not a fan of at Real Madrid.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:37 pm

MT, transfer rumour thread that way >>>>>>>^^^^^>>>>
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:53 pm

I don't care about stats if he performs in big games.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:58 pm

He won't, especially against us.Alves loves facing players his type
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:01 pm

right, alves is going to plat left back against madrid, lovely
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:05 pm

Forgot to say If Bale plays on the left.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:08 pm

Also,Madrid players go out of position alot.I mean how often do you see Ronaldo in the center,Isco in the box,Ozil on the right,Previously and Benzema behind Lopez etc....
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:14 pm

Quite a lot it would seem Laughing

Sergio Garcia (golfer): “How could they've let this happen – paying £100m to sign someone to replace Özil from a club nobody’s heard of? They are crackers in the head.”

Antonio Banderas: “I cannot believe this. This is so not funny it makes Adam Sandler’s last movie look like Blazing Saddles.”

Julio Iglesias: “This is a travesty. Özil is a supple magician, with the feet of an angel. I am disgusted. I'll begin by opening a can of whoop ass on Pérez.”

rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:21 pm

Banderas ffs rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:36 pm

He will never be able to justify his repulsively high transfer fee.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:43 pm

Selling shirts...

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:45 pm

For the love of God, I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Bale Mad
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:48 pm

futbol wrote:Neymar cost almost half as much as Bale.

Since when did 24 become a player's prime?
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:17 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:goals only matter when they are scored at the right moment. It doesnt matter if he scores the 4th or 5th goal if we are pounding on Osasuna.

Just scoring when it matters in CL and being a big game performer will go a long way.

And it's not about scoring alone, trying to be an all around performer too, defending, trying to assist, making us a bigger threat in general.

and pipe that nonsense down MT, Bale was also brought because he is a great player and he has ways to help our team, specially in the format we currently play in. He has potential enough to rampage that right side of the pitch.
Laughing yeah that worked out for Benzema the double standards on this forum is just :brickwall:
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:26 pm

your obsession with benzema is really worrying. But yeah, i recall benzema breaking the ties in CL semis, and being an all around performer all season. I mean that sweat on his shirts as he was chasing the ball, the passion in his eyes as he was running to the goal, and the cheers coming down from the bernabeu as he was being celebrated as a hero. i mean benzema is totally not a player the fans would boo, no, never.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Moratti Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:29 pm

First three games, first three hat tricks... then win the CL, he must be the only goal scorer for Madrid that game...
Mr. Moratti
Mr. Moratti
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:31 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:your obsession with benzema is really worrying. But yeah, i recall benzema breaking the ties in CL semis, and being an all around performer all season. I mean that sweat on his shirts as he was chasing the ball, the passion in his eyes as he was running to the goal, and the cheers coming down from the bernabeu as he was being celebrated as a hero. i mean benzema is totally not a player the fans would boo, no, never.

rofl rofl
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:38 pm

For an expensive player not to be a flop at Madrid he needs to be perfect Laughing

In all seriousness, it's about trophies, style and stats. Madrid needs to win at least one major trophy every year, play beautifully... and Bale needs to score at least 20 goals and dish out at least 20 assists.

Also, it's about the classicos and CL too. You need to be at your best form in those.

I'll just answer the random Benz comments here. His talent is his own worse enemy. You always feel like he can do more although he does very well anyhow... he has a very shy and introverted personality, which seems to grate people. They'd rather see over-exuberance. Personally, i look at circumstances and performance... the other fuzzy stuff, i'll leave for the kids.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:39 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:your obsession with benzema is really worrying. But yeah, i recall benzema breaking the ties in CL semis, and being an all around performer all season. I mean that sweat on his shirts as he was chasing the ball, the passion in his eyes as he was running to the goal, and the cheers coming down from the bernabeu as he was being celebrated as a hero. i mean benzema is totally not a player the fans would boo, no, never.
rofl rofl
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by timzink Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:53 pm

He needs to have an impact and preferably a decisive impact in Reals CL campaign and in the Classicos and also make sure he contributes decisively in any tight games that Real may have in La Liga .
His priority - Latter round of the CL goals and assists that leads to la decima
Amazing CL stats
Amazing Classico stats that lead to wins
Amazing La liga stats .
Win La Liga .

timzink
timzink
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next