Sri
djoe26
boyzis
urbaNRoots
Jay29
78 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL: Mesut Özil joins Arsenal - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Mesut Özil joins Arsenal

Post by Wilson37 Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:36 am

Mesut Ozil: "When talking with Arsene Wenger I immediately felt what I had missed: 100% faith in me." Heart 

Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Mesut Özil joins Arsenal - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Mesut Özil joins Arsenal

Post by AnJl Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:39 am

Kind of touched how many fans from other clubs are congratulating us on getting Ozil.

Makes the signing seem more special.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:32 am

The Franchise wrote:Fantastic signing and congrats guys.

Even as a Barca fan, this guy is really special and I am glad I can now watch him freely without hoping he will fail for Barca's sake.

Straight into the team on the weekend I hope.
Pissed because he finally leaves the team I hate more than anything and joins a team who is the direct rivals of Tottenham Laughing

I'm kind of hoping he fails for Tottenham's sake.

That being said I don't hate Arsenal...in fact I might hope he doesn't do too well, but at the same time I'm glad he's playing for a team I like to watch as opposed to that boring brand of play they call football in Madrid.

Might not congratulate y'all but you have a helluva player now admittedly.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:33 am

Samuelj29060 wrote: Shouldn't underestimate the impact Flamini and the returning quintet Vermaelen Arteta Diaby Chamberlain and Podolski will have on squad.
This.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:36 am

AnJl wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:RG where ever you are.. You owe me a bottle of Jack.
There are reports a naked Arsenal fan running around France, I think that's him. He has few Tattoos, Goallegacy and RealGunner, it must be him.
I think he is in Dubai
He was chatting with us earlier on Twitter Proud

AnJl wrote:Kind of touched how many fans from other clubs are congratulating us on getting Ozil.

Makes the signing seem more special.
Yeah man, uncharted territory this is. :bow:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:39 am

Congrats, seriously. Massive signing.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:08 am

Ashburton Grove:

I really can't quite believe it still Mesut Ozil is an Arsenal player. I have been saying that to myself all night and it has yet to sink in. I'm not sure it will until I see him in an Arsenal shirt, with the number 11 on his back. It really is quite surreal, but Arsene Wenger has finally done it and brought a world class star - one of the best footballers in the world - to Arsenal.

Ozil himself pinpointed the manager as one of the key reasons why he joined the club. At 24, he has the best years of his career ahead of him. The king of the assists will certainly fit in to Arsenal's style like a duck to water.

This deal has been funded by our own sweat. And it's only right that the Arsenal community is celebrating this signing. Not since Dennis Bergkamp and Sol Campbell joined the club can I remember being truly as excited as I am now. The move to the new stadium was meant to allow us to unleash our "financial firepower" and I'm glad we finally have. It's a signing worth waiting for.

While this summer hasn't been a huge success in getting all the players in to allow this team to really complete, that's not something I want to dwell on now.

It was great to see on Twitter other members of the team reacting to Ozil's signing. Jack was buzzing. Santi described Ozil as an "amazing player" and Poldi was being Poldi.

A lot has been said this summer about our football club. How we couldn't deal with big clubs when it comes to transfers. How Arsene Wenger isn't decisive enough. But when it comes down to the deadline, we've signed one of the best players in world football.

Credit must go to the manager for this deal. The silent majority's patience with him this summer has certainly paid off. Now let's push on and win things this season.

Couldn't put it any better myself.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:12 am

@AaronRamsey
Welcome to Arsenal @MesutOzil1088... great signing for us!!9h

@Alex_OxChambo
What a signing that is for us! @MesutOzil1088 Welcome to Arsenal! :D9h

@Podolski10
@JackWilshere all left food are a bit crazy so same like you ;)aha bro !! Score a goal for England finally ;)10h

@JackWilshere
"@Podolski10: @JackWilshere Aha Bro Wink" another German :)lets hope not as crazy as you though bro!10h

@Podolski10
@JackWilshere Aha Bro ;)10h

@JackWilshere
Signing of the summer! Easily! Fantastic player, plays the 'Arsenal way'. Welcome @MesutOzil1088 absolutely buzzing!10h

@Podolski10
Aha !! Welcome Bro. London calling!Wink)) #arsenal #mesutözil #afc #podolski #lukaspodolski #poldi #aha http://t.co/YI4pl3MvHb10h

@19SCazorla
Bienvenido al crack @MesutOzil1088 !! Welcome @MesutOzil1088 such an amazing player! #crack #Arsenal10h

@Podolski10
RT @adidasUK: Welcome to the UK @MesutOzil1088 #teamadidas http://t.co/OD051nn5Jz

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:22 am

ok madafakas

I am back

YESSSSSSS!"!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:35 am

Congratulations guys. Quite a coup although might not be exactly what you needed but big profile player anyway and shows you guys are serious about buying quality players. Never expected Özil to leave Sad  but at least you guys will appreciate him unlike our management did.

Going to follow you guys and cheer for you in the future. Maybe my old love for Arsenal will fire up soon again
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:49 am

Incredible. Congratulations. I can't believe you spent 50 milions on a player and were able to have pulling power to get a player from Madrid. Congratulations again.

How will Arsenal play now?

----Arteta - Wilshere
Walcott - Ozil ----- Cazorla
-------- Giroud

?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:55 am

free_cat wrote:Incredible. Congratulations. I can't believe you spent 50 milions on a player and were able to have pulling power to get a player from Madrid. Congratulations again.

How will Arsenal play now?

----Arteta - Wilshere
Walcott - Ozil ----- Cazorla
-------- Giroud

?
It's incredulous really!

Yes, I think that formation, or with Ramsey instead of Wilshere. Jack, Rosicky providing rotation/cover.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:14 am

"Aha bro Wink"

Love these guys :')
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoReus Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:48 am

im not sure if this is true or not but..

mesut quoted saying: In Madrid, only the Spanish are valued. In 3 years there, they never chanted my name. In Isco’s first game, they chanted for him
MarcoReus
MarcoReus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:13 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Fantastic signing and congrats guys.

Even as a Barca fan, this guy is really special and I am glad I can now watch him freely without hoping he will fail for Barca's sake.

Straight into the team on the weekend I hope.
International break brah.
Great.....

next weekend then lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:49 am

OFFICIAL: Mesut Özil joins Arsenal - Page 3 Gun__1378199286_720x420_Desktop_Ozil

I don't usually get a player's name on the back of my shirt, but damn am I tempted now.

Özil will likely make his league début away to Sunderland, his Champions League debut away to Marseille and his home debut against Stoke. Unfortunately, we have to wait two weeks to see him. No

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:01 pm

OFFICIAL: Mesut Özil joins Arsenal - Page 3 BTO4sLpCMAEe5r1
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:05 pm

Home shirt with Özil and a no name away shirt plus...

Planning on booking Dortmund away.

Very Happy
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:39 pm

ozil song
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:28 pm

Özil Interview

Why Arsenal
"First of all, I'm really looking forward to it because I have the complete faith of the manager. I talked to him at length over the phone and he told me his ideas and he trusts me - and I need that as a player. I'm also looking forward to meeting my team mates like Podolski or Mertesacker. I'm excited for the new task ahead. I already heard how great the fans are, the city is great and the team is super class."

Wenger speaking German
"Sure, but as I already said, a couple of team mates are there (Poldi/ Merte) that will help me."

What changed his mind
"At that moment [of the interview] I was sure I would stay at Madrid. Then I realised I would not get the full trust of the manager. I am a player who needs to feel that - and I felt that with Arsenal and that's the reason why I'm signing for them."

Future / WC
"Of course. Arsène Wenger gives me the chance to develop and be fully fit for the World Cup. I know my abilities and potential and I would have made it in every club at the world - because I'm convinced of my abilities. But if I don't feel that trust, then I have to leave the club.[...] I will continue to grown under the new manager and I'm also looking forward to the Premier League."

Full interview can be found here

http://tv.dfb.de/index.php?view=6355

@simonafc
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:22 pm

THANK YOU AGENT PER Proud

OFFICIAL: Mesut Özil joins Arsenal - Page 3 BTPnyvjIgAA5lSA
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:25 pm

Guys, guys, guys ... we got Mesut Özil. Doesn't feel any less impressive the day after, does it!?

banana 
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:29 pm

Congrats guys, best CAM in the world.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:31 pm

OFFICIAL: Mesut Özil joins Arsenal - Page 3 Tumblr_msjecugqqN1qdm5ngo1_400
Thumbs up :bow: rofl 
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:41 pm

Congrats guys Sad . on form he is the best AM in the world. he is one of my favourite players and now i like Arsenal more than before Very Happy 

Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:43 pm

Ozil Match comps in Real and Germany:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next