Lex
Onyx
BarrileteCosmico
90 posters

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

Go down

Gareth Bale Transfer Saga V.2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Gareth Bale Transfer Saga V.2

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:42 am

Real Madrid have made 2 different offers for Bale, according to BBC.

First one is €100/£86m, which would be paid over 3-4 years.

Second one is a one off payment, which would be around £70m. A player could be part of the second offer.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:48 pm

People, would you please get back to topic properly? This would be highly appreciated. This is about Gareth Bale, if I managed to comprehend the topic adequately and not about Adit, so any further discussion about the latter is hereby not welcome in this thread. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Gareth Bale Transfer Saga V.2 - Page 13 Empty Martino slams Bale transfer fee

Post by jibers Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:51 pm

"How I feel about Madrid signing Bale for about €100m? He is an excellent player, but the fee that's being mentioned shows a lack of respect for the world we live in," Martino said at a press conference

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2013/08/24/4209661/bale-fee-shows-a-lack-of-respect-for-world-we-live-in-says?ICID=HP_HN_1

Gareth Bale Transfer Saga V.2 - Page 13 Bth_Joker_AndHereWeGo
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:54 pm

Bale is twice the player NeYMaR is, so it's not that outrageous. :coffee:

u mad Martino?
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:04 pm

I'm a Madrid fan and I dont disagree

I think the prices for players are ridiculous, I'd not be against if my club spent 100mil on charity instead of Bale tbh
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:08 pm

Oh, please. He needs to look at his own employer's transfer dealings over the years and the daft amounts they throw around.

He's talking about showing a lack of respect to the rest of the world, yet every summer Barca and RM stick a middle finger up to the rest of La Liga and rub it in their collective faces that they can afford to waste millions due to the ridiculous TV rights deal.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:13 pm

if I were martino I wouldn't voice an opinion about transfer fees when the neymar buy was one of the most dirtiest transfer businesses the football word has witnessed.

Rosell probably slid another 50ME into neymars grandads pocket to secure his signiture Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:28 pm

Bale arrived in Malaga, Spain at 1pm, according to AS.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:34 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:if I were martino I wouldn't voice an opinion about transfer fees when the neymar buy was one of the most dirtiest transfer businesses the football word has witnessed.

Rosell probably slid another 50ME into neymars grandads pocket to secure his signiture Laughing
I bet you Madrid would probably take giving 40m to Bale and 17m to spurs than 100+ to spurs rofl
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:31 pm

in his last year of contract we could probably get him for 20 Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:33 pm

No you wouldn't Laughing.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:37 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:No you wouldn't Laughing.
less then. maybe 15 :coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:55 pm

So that's why Floren said that Neymar would cost you more than €150m earlier this year. Laughing

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:58 pm

The_Badger wrote:Oh, please. He needs to look at his own employer's transfer dealings over the years and the daft amounts they throw around.

He's talking about showing a lack of respect to the rest of the world, yet every summer Barca and RM stick a middle finger up to the rest of La Liga and rub it in their collective faces that they can afford to waste millions due to the ridiculous TV rights deal.
Aint Barça's nor Madrid's fault that the rest of the teams were stupid enough to go along with it. If you think that Betis or Espanyol wouldn't have done the same thing if they were in Barça's and Madrids shoes, you are wrong.

It's like saying that Man City, Chelsea, Monaco or PSG are showing the middle finger to the rest of the teams in their league because they are using oil money..

Last edited by harhar11 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:58 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:if I were martino I wouldn't voice an opinion about transfer fees when the neymar buy was one of the most dirtiest transfer businesses the football word has witnessed.

Because two wrongs make a right....
Throw down your shield and sword, it's a horrible transfer. It actually makes Neymar's transfer seems sensible price wise.

More has been spent on one player than a lot of team's starting 11. And this top 3 or 5 player in the world is pure fantasy.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:05 pm

harhar11 wrote:So that's why Floren said that Neymar would cost you more than €150m earlier this year. Laughing
clean transfer :coffee:

nah but seriously I think he added everything together. Maybe his dad demanded money he didn't want to pay etc etc
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:06 pm

Luca wrote:

Throw down your shield and sword, it's a horrible transfer. It actually makes Neymar's transfer seems sensible price wise.

More has been spent on one player than a lot of team's starting 11. And this top 3 or 5 player in the world is pure fantasy.
I dont think perez bought him for footballing reasons. he got him to make more money. he is one of the richest business men in spain for a reason
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:11 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Luca wrote:

I dont think perez bought him for footballing reasons. he got him to make more money. he is one of the richest business men in spain for a reason
Are you actually defending or trying to provide reason for buying a football player not for footballing reasons? Excuse me while I buy an expensive sports car, but not for driving reasons. It's a silly argument friend, reasons aside this is one of the dumbest transfers in the history of the sport- at least as far as prices are concerned. And I'm a fan of Bale, just not the transfer.

Buying a giraffe and starting him up front and nicknaming him would have been cheaper and provide more publicity than Bale, if footballing reasons aren't your prerogative- being a football club you think it would be, but hey, to each their own

Last edited by Luca on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:11 pm

Flo's can only justify his reason for existence as Madrid prez by making money... if it ever came down to footballing reasons, he'd be out on his arse a long time ago...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:13 pm

sportsczy wrote:Flo's can only justify his reason for existence as Madrid prez by making money... if it ever came down to footballing reasons, he'd be out on his arse a long time ago...
This. Why don't Madrid fans complain? Seriously?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:17 pm

Because Calderon was a thief and almost took the organization under...  Flo was the only viable alternative.  Given the difficult economic times in Spain, it's not the worse thing to have a good businessman in charge.  Once things settle down a bit, then i agree.

I don't expect us to win anything more than a random trophy here and there with Flo in charge.  The team is like a fashion show...  change of clothes every season Laughing Can't build a top team like this.  In the past, we changed managers a lot BUT we kept the core of the team together.  Now it's a runway...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:28 pm

harhar11 wrote:
The_Badger wrote:Oh, please. He needs to look at his own employer's transfer dealings over the years and the daft amounts they throw around.

Aint Barça's nor Madrid's fault that the rest of the teams were stupid enough to go along with it. If you think that Betis or Espanyol wouldn't have done the same thing if they were in Barça's and Madrids shoes, you are wrong.

It's like saying that Man City, Chelsea, Monaco or PSG are showing the middle finger to the rest of the teams in their league because they are using oil money..
Firstly, I never said it was their fault.

Secondly, the other teams aren't going along with it.

And finally, their situation is nothing like of Chelsea/Man City/PSG/Monaco.

Martino is undermined by the fact his club receive in excess of 140m every single season from a corrupt and wholly unfair deal that sees them able to spend obscene amounts of money on players they don't even play (Keirrison, Henrique), that they don't even need (Hleb, Caceres, Afellay) or end up be sold at huge losses within a few years (Ibramihovic, Villa, Chygrynskiy).

Martino can bitch and whinge all he wants, but his misplaced moral indignation is just as insulting to every other club in the league that has to sell their best players in order to survive because they're not being essentially bankrolled by weak officials at the LFP.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:47 pm

The other teams are against it now, but they went along with it at the beginning. Or were the other team forced to accept it? I know that the spanish RFEF are morons, but I honestly don't think that they would force the teams to agree with something that they are very much against..

And plus, he just answered a bloody question. Even Raúl said that the price was to high ffs.

Also, I didn't use the comparision to say that it was the same thing, I only used it to show that there are other teams that have no problem using oild money which they have not "earned"..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:06 pm

Don't get wrong, I find the situation at Chelsea, etc. reprehensible. However, they're being supported by an individual, or collection of individuals, with more money than sense who use the club as play things, or to launder their ill-gotten gains.

The situation with Barca and RM disgusts me because they're being propped up by an organisation that is supposed to represent the best interests of every one of its members rather than just two of those.

I'd love to see how willing RM would be to spend over 100m on a player they don't really need when they're getting less than half of what they currently do from the TV deal in Spain.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Djcomplain Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:46 pm

M99 wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:
Lex wrote:Incorrect...........Kaka was not a one trick pony
Nah, just a 0 trick camel Laughing
0 trick camel has more CLs than Perez Madrid have had in the past decade u mad?
Fixed
Djcomplain
Djcomplain
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:04 pm

Luca wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Luca wrote:Because two wrongs make a right....

Are you actually defending or trying to provide reason for buying a football player not for footballing reasons? Excuse me while I buy an expensive sports car, but not for driving reasons. It's a silly argument friend, reasons aside this is one of the dumbest transfers in the history of the sport- at least as far as prices are concerned. And I'm a fan of Bale, just not the transfer.

Buying a giraffe and starting him up front and nicknaming him would have been cheaper and provide more publicity than Bale, if footballing reasons aren't your prerogative- being a football club you think it would be, but hey, to each their own
everyone and their mother know we dont even need knew players let alone a guy who will now play in an unfamiliar position just to "fit" him in somewhere. If Perez is buying bale who has done jack shite to warrant more than 40ME for 100 ME he has a pretty damn good readon to why or else I would be very concerned for his mental wellbeing

he probably doesn't think he is making enough money from kaka anymore so needs a new "galactico" what better way is there than getting the "clone" of ronaldo???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next