Del Piero: Juventus are in pole position for the Scudetto Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Del Piero: Juventus are in pole position for the Scudetto

2 posters

Go down

Del Piero: Juventus are in pole position for the Scudetto Empty Del Piero: Juventus are in pole position for the Scudetto

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:55 am

The former Bianconeri favourite believes the club's pre-season defeats will not prove problematic as the season gets underway and also admits he could retire next year

Alessandro Del Piero believes Juventus are in "pole position" to record a third-successive Serie A title this season.

The Bianconeri retained their crown with a nine-point gap to second-placed Napoli last term, and former club favourite Del Piero feels Antonio Conte's side are well-equipped for glory once more following their investment this summer - despite their poor form in pre-season.

"Juve are in pole position, because the defending champion always has the advantage of starting in front," he told Sky Sport 24. "The friendly defeats shouldn't worry them: you face teams who are further in their preparations, or who are competing in their league. Then there is the travelling.

"Juventus have great potential, and their new signings will not take long to express themselves at that level."

Del Piero, now 38, went on to express his enduring fondness for the Old Lady faithful and the Sydney FC forward hinted that this could be his last year before calling time on a glittering career.

"I lived 19 intense years there - they do not leave me," he continued.

"I often think back to the world of Juventus, especially that last day at Juventus stadium when we lifted the Scudetto, although the reception from the fans represented another trophy for me.

"I will never stop thanking those who were present that day.

"At my age, prospects are always short-term," he added. "It may be my last year, it may not - I'll decide after Christmas."

----

ale Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Del Piero: Juventus are in pole position for the Scudetto Empty Re: Del Piero: Juventus are in pole position for the Scudetto

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:01 am

I really hope that he sees our comments in facebook and replies Sad
Ale <3
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Del Piero: Juventus are in pole position for the Scudetto Empty Re: Del Piero: Juventus are in pole position for the Scudetto

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:02 am

He is my bro's favorite player you know... My bro is 25-26 years old and he is now so pissed of bcz of the way Juve treated Ale. Sadly, he told me he is now a Napolitani Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:02 am

Sad***
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down