+5
Nirgall
Albiceleste
The Franchise
Valkyrja
Onyx
9 posters

Go down

How highly do you rate Ever Banega? Empty How highly do you rate Ever Banega?

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:09 pm

How highly do you rate Ever Banega?

Definitely an underrated player. Very good technical player and a better team than Valencia should try and get him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Ever Banega? Empty Re: How highly do you rate Ever Banega?

Post by Valkyrja Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:31 pm

too inconsistent.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Ever Banega? Empty Re: How highly do you rate Ever Banega?

Post by The Franchise Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:54 pm

I like him. I think people call him inconsistent, but I dont know if thats true anymore...I think people just say it now.

He does bring his best vs Madrid and Barca, but I seen quite a few times him last year play very well against various opponants.

I like that he isnt one of these static, one dimensional passers who cant move, cant escape traffic and can be pressed into errors. He can dribble, he can shoot and he is a tough midfielder, capable of brushing off people.

He can also play further forward, not just deep. More and more, he has left someone else to get the first pass from the defence and can get the ball between the lines.

Some examples.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:26 am

Surprisingly no one's really linked to him. Southampton maybe are, but he can do better. Chelsea and Man Utd should look at him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:57 am

He costs too much, his price tag scares away the buyers. He definitely has gotten more consistent but went into a slump for a little while. The last two months of the season he was great.

He also does play well against other teams too as franchise pointed out. He had a superb run of games at the last part of the season and none of them were against Barca or Madrid.

He's a very talented player and is definitely one of the best central midfielders in la liga and probably in the world when on form.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:06 pm

I rate him very highly. My favorite player right now. In fact, i'm convinced that him running over himself with his car was not an accident, but, much like jesus crucifixion, an act of selfless sacrifice to save human kind.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:22 pm

Nirgall wrote:I rate him very highly. My favorite player right now. In fact, i'm convinced that him running over himself with his car was not an accident, but, much like jesus crucifixion, an act of selfless sacrifice to save human kind.
Like Ryan Giggs sleeping with his brothers wife Proud

He knew he had to keep it within his family so he sacrificed his reputation Proud

Not only a United legend but a humanitarian legend as well Proud
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:30 pm

Our heroes!!!

I'm also fairily certain that when he was caught masturbating in front of a camera, he was watching a nun, and he was not masturbating to her outward appearance, but to her inner kindness
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:55 pm

Is there something wrong with you? apparently yes

DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:00 pm

Nirgall wrote:Our heroes!!!

I'm also fairily certain that when he was caught masturbating in front of a camera, he was watching a nun, and he was not masturbating to her  outward appearance, but to her inner kindness
How highly do you rate Ever Banega? Llama-stare-gif
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:53 pm

Nirgall wrote:Our heroes!!!

I'm also fairily certain that when he was caught masturbating in front of a camera, he was watching a nun, and he was not masturbating to her  outward appearance, but to her inner kindness
Cried with laughter with this one, top notch Nirgall...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:06 pm

Valkyrja wrote:too inconsistent.
clearly you have not watched him under Valverde

Also nirgall your fav player is a former Boca player? Clubber
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:37 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:too inconsistent.
clearly you have not watched him under Valverde

Also nirgall your fav player is a former Boca player? Clubber
Strange i know. But he blew my mind since I saw him play for the first time in a -u20 tournament. I couldn't believe a defensive midfielder would have that first touch. I knew he was a boca player, but at that time it didn't bother me because he was playing for argentina. And he didn't last long in Boca either.

Too bad the boy is so stupid, because he is sooo talented.

Anyway, I hate Gago and Tevez if that makes me seem a bit more loyal in your eyes.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down