CBarca
fatman123
Motogp69
Juveman17
The Sanchez
15 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by Juveman17 Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:17 am

m8 that's what cooked cheese in sauce looks like

Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by Motogp69 Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:24 am

Wait, you mixed the cheese and sauce together, what part of Italy is your family from?
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:58 am

Last night my friends and I convinced a group of tourists walking through a park to avoid walking too close to trees because it was a drop bear hazard Laughing

(for those who dont know what a drop bear is)
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:58 am

Motogp69 wrote:Wait, you mixed the cheese and sauce together, what part of Italy is your family from?

When you cook it you cook it all together.....
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:36 am

STFU with that "I'm superior" attitude

When are we gonna play some DayZ m8?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:42 am

CBarca wrote:STFU with that "I'm superior" attitude

When are we gonna play some DayZ m8?

now?
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:12 am

juveman17 wrote:
Motogp69 wrote:Wait, you mixed the cheese and sauce together, what part of Italy is your family from?

Okay, I thought you literally mixed the ingredients instead of layering them, thought it might be a family or regional thing. Sorry, we make pizza all the time and I've just never had one come out that color. What type of cheese did you use (brand, homemade)?
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:21 am

Motogp69 wrote:
juveman17 wrote:

Okay, I thought you literally mixed the ingredients instead of layering them, thought it might be a family or regional thing. Sorry, we make pizza all the time and I've just never had one come out that color. What type of cheese did you use (brand, homemade)?

Yea its fine lol

And typically I use imported mozzarella from Little Italy in the Bronx but this time around I just used standard mozzarella from Shoprite which worked out fine
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:11 am

An interesting thing is that Juveman's Margherita is v. different from what you would get in Australia. In Aus, they tend to put heaps of toppings on the pizza. Juveman's in more similar to what you would get in Italy.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:14 am

Forza wrote:An interesting thing is that Juveman's Margherita is v. different from what you would get in Australia. In Aus, they tend to put heaps of toppings on the pizza. Juveman's in more similar to what you would get in Italy.

Yes sir Thumbs up
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:25 am

Juveman, your new avatar :bow:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:50 am

CBarca wrote:Juveman, your new avatar :bow:

Watch the In Betweeners ffs you will see her
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:10 am

Fatman, where were the tourists from?
I only just figured out how to use my stove, my oven settings still confuse me, the best pizza I can make is a premade one from Aldi which I just have to bake TT.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:28 pm

Pizza is pretty damn simple, you just need the right ingredients.

Fresh dough - can be bought fresh (easier) or you can make it yourself (time-consuming, but more rewarding). Assuming you go the easy way, all you have to do is roll the dough out into your desired shape.
Sauce - If you are not Italian and do not have a suppy of your own sauce Laughing, buy tomatoes from store. Mix olive oil with 2-3 cans of tomatoes, add garlic, oregano, some parmesan, basil, pepper, etc. Do this in a bowl, not on the pizza! Once mixed add to pizza.
Cheese - Grated mozzarella - only the best will do. Add some bocconcini too, mmm
Toppings - just add some basil for a traditional margherita, i like to add some kalamata olives as well. For those of you who are more adventurous, you can add whatever you like - but not pineapple - or i will find you and kill you.
Put in oven at max temp. for as long as it takes (usually not very long at all)
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:31 pm

My favorite Italian dish has to be Risotto
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:43 pm

If you can't be bothered with a proper pizza base, use pitta bread instead, it's a great alternative. Coat liberally with sauce then just throw stuff on. Suggestions: start off with baby spinach leaves, then throw on salami, eggplant, capsicum, olives and anything else you have handy then cheese that baby up.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:03 pm

confused
Is it bad that I don't know half the ingredients ;-;
I only recently managed to stove my first packaged meal. The other two attempts, I misinterpreted 'Flora Salt reduced' as salt, rather than margarine TT.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:11 pm

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:Fatman, where were the tourists from?
I only just figured out how to use my stove, my oven settings still confuse me, the best pizza I can make is a premade one from Aldi which I just have to bake TT.

One was from 'merica, one was from Hong Kong, one was from Georgia and the other from France, they were a mixed group because theyd all come on to Australia on their own and met at a hostel. The guy froms Hong Kong had really sketchy English so i dont know if he understood, but the other three were fluent so I know they understood.

Also the guy from France told me without a shadow off a doubt that Wenger would be the PSG coach next season, as far as he was concerned it was a sure thing. Perhaps I could go Gill/Sepi on this and say I have a "personal source" on the issue? hmm
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:33 pm

The real reason Kick took a break is because me and Fit showed him a pic of our beards, he was in awe, also went speechless. After that he kept asking us question "What do i do with my life?" And "Are we even real?"

The poor fellow went on a break to clear his mind
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:38 pm

Nice Forza what I do for adding stuff to the pizza dough is first add olive oil (must be from Calabria) to the pan and then add the dough to that. Once I shape the crust out I add olive oil to the top and spread it out. I then add fresh tomato sauce that my family makes( or just sliced up tomatoes from my garden) and spread it out evenly. I then add shredded mozzarella and cook. Never tried any toppings for it though that should be really good.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:32 pm

Yeahhh... I like making pizza too...
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Stfu CB Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:24 am

El Shaarawy wrote:My favorite Italian dish has to be Risotto

One of my favorites, but also one of the hardest dishes to make right Thumbs up 
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:55 am

Oh, yeah, the olive oil to the pan goes without saying, you can put baking paper under it too, if you want to make sure it doesn't stick.

Also, dos is 100% right on the pita bread, great alternative. You can even put cheese in between layers of pita bread and use that as your base.

"start off with baby spinach leaves, then throw on salami, eggplant, capsicum, olives and anything else you have handy then cheese that baby up" sounds delicious! a bit odd that you put the cheese on after everything else, but i am looking forward to trying this out...
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:40 am

this discussion sucks

you guys suck
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:44 am

Sorry we aren't talking about trees and cheese all the time CB
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next