SKY - Isla and Inter ready to seal the transfer

+3
Juventude
lucianomoggi
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

SKY - Isla and Inter ready to seal the transfer  Empty SKY - Isla and Inter ready to seal the transfer

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:00 pm

After Giaccherini, outbox, for Juventus seems to be even Mauricio Isla. Gianluca Di Marzio, through its official website gianlucadimarzio.com, revealed today that the club Juventus Inter will meet to talk about the Chilean: "Encounter decisive. Sees Inter Juventus, on the table in the future by Mauricio Isla. The Chilean society like Inter, is the priority for Walter Mazzarri which even today in press conference was the arrival of an outsider. Today the two sides meet, Inter are ready to close. "wrote the journalist and expert Market of Sky Sports.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

SKY - Isla and Inter ready to seal the transfer  Empty Re: SKY - Isla and Inter ready to seal the transfer

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:39 pm

I have another good idea such as this one... ( ISLA - INTER )

1. We bring J. ZANETTI for 30 MILLION,

2. We give him medicine, help him overcome the injury

3. January we give him back to INTER on free transfer and pay half of his wages,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

SKY - Isla and Inter ready to seal the transfer  Empty Re: SKY - Isla and Inter ready to seal the transfer

Post by Juventude Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:14 pm

It's going to be stupid if we don't at least get our 10m back on the 50% of his contract. I guess we're saving on his salary, but it seems stupid when we could probably use a back-up RWB for Licht. I guess Pepe might be able to play that role, but i'd take Isla's potential over Pepe at this point.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:22 pm

Juventude wrote:It's going to be stupid if we don't at least get our 10m back on the 50% of his contract.  I guess we're saving on his salary, but it seems stupid when we could probably use a back-up RWB for Licht.  I guess Pepe might be able to play that role, but i'd take Isla's potential over Pepe at this point.

Why ?

We paid 9.4m for his half and he had a bad season last year.Its only natural that his price is going to drop down.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:41 pm

Yeah to be fair we'd be hard pressed to ship him out for a profit or even the same money after his displays last season.

I understand he was injured but his decision making was very poor, along with everything else.

Take it and run.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:52 pm

Surag wrote:
Juventude wrote:It's going to be stupid if we don't at least get our 10m back on the 50% of his contract.  I guess we're saving on his salary, but it seems stupid when we could probably use a back-up RWB for Licht.  I guess Pepe might be able to play that role, but i'd take Isla's potential over Pepe at this point.

Why ?

We paid 9.4m for his half and he had a bad season last year.Its only natural that his price is going to drop down.

I agree that his value is likely less than what he we paid for him if you base it on his limited performances from last season. I'm just saying that if we gave him more opportunities and used him as a RWB to backup Licht, we might be able to get our money back on him. He's still young and I think it stinks they are selling a player with upside for less than what we paid. But maybe Conte and Marotta think he has no room for development and he's not worth even the salary he would be paid this season. Personally, I'd rather use him over Padoin this season and try to get value out of him next summer. But I trust Conte and Marotta.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:16 pm

Juventude wrote:
Surag wrote:

Why ?

I agree that his value is likely less than what he we paid for him if you base it on his limited performances from last season.  I'm just saying that if we gave him more opportunities and used him as a RWB to backup Licht, we might be able to get our money back on him.  He's still young and I think it stinks they are selling a player with upside for less than what we paid.  But maybe Conte and Marotta think he has no room for development and he's not worth even the salary he would be paid this season.  Personally, I'd rather use him over Padoin this season and try to get value out of him next summer.  But I trust Conte and Marotta.

THIS

i'd be stupid to give Isla who has more potential over Pepe, Padoin Peluso, de Ceglie and co.......

also Luca on your point yesterday that we don't value Jovetic at 30m

I will tell you why I think we value him at that price

we offered 2 players + 16m that amounts to 30m Fiorentina rejected

- we offered Quagliarella + 22m - rejected I believe we value Quags at 8m

-25m + co-ownership of Gabbiadini (I believe) - rejected

these doesn't support the point you made yesterday

now here is why some of us will be mad to lose out on Jovetic deal

- spends 8m or something on sh*t Peluso who will rape the bench all season, get a few performances and be sh*t anyway [no team will buy him for that much again, we will be lucky to get 2m in a year, waste of salary, will heat the bench seats mostly, likely to get Zuniga or Kolarov = makes Peluso a waste of money]

- likely to spend 8m on Diamanti [30yrs], will ride the bench, is not quality, we will struggle to get rid of him after 1 season or two, waste of salary

now we have 8m from Giacherini, we already had 22m laid down for Jovetic transfers,

Llorente for free, Tevez for 9m I believe makes our striker funds still 95% intact..... 30m is not that bad of an offer for a world class striker

- in 3 years, Tevez will be 32 [abilities reduced, will likely miss home and start b*tchng]

- Llorente will be 30 reduced abilities and form

Jovetic would be going for 65m by then

the merry circus begins all over again...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:19 pm

elmystique wrote:we offered 2 players + 16m that amounts to 30m Fiorentina rejected

I dont believe those rumors at all bar the first one which was more likely before we got Tevez.
The other two rumors seems bogus to me which were reported by unreliable sources mainly.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:22 pm

Surag wrote:
elmystique wrote:we offered 2 players + 16m that amounts to 30m Fiorentina rejected

I dont believe those rumors at all bar the first one which was more likely before we got Tevez.
The other two rumors seems bogus to me which were reported by unreliable sources mainly.

I believe Fiorentina president confirmed them to be true....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:24 pm

elmystique wrote:
Surag wrote:

I believe Fiorentina president confirmed them to be true....

Nah not really.I'm reading rumors on a daily basis but he dint say anything of that sort.He just asked to shove 30m or GTFO.They arent interested to deal with us in the first place.

And regarding the RWB issue,if Isla is sold i think we'll try to buy Zuniga who can play on both flanks and that about seems a logical decision to me.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:32 pm

so far as we are not signing scrub Diamanti, am good.....

when are we getting rid of Paolo de Ceglie, Matri, hopefully Peluso, Padoin ?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:34 pm

Padoin and Peluso are Conte's boys so they are here to stay Laughing

There are some rumors that DC could be included in the deal for Diamanti.

And both Matri and Quags have been linked with EPL clubs(bottom mid table clubs mostly) but i have a feeling both might reject it.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:39 pm

Surag wrote:Padoin and Peluso are Conte's boys so they are here to stay Laughing

There are some rumors that DC could be included in the deal for Diamanti.

And both Matri and Quags have been linked with EPL clubs(bottom mid table clubs mostly) but i have a feeling both might reject it.

:facepalm: 

I read Lazio are preparing an offer for Matri, hopefully he takes it, for the interests of his career, with our attack, he will end up playing Coppa Italia games....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:47 pm

And you guys need to forget about Jovetic.It seems Man City have stepped up the chase for him and Conte just today in an interview said that Jovetic was 'too expensive' for us.But some of his comments suggested that he really wanted Jovetic here.

Anyway i dont think he'll be at City for long.He'll return soon to Italy just like Balo.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:28 am

Why the Peluso hate?
The man had a bad debut...but has been solid after that...
Shit...he's better than Kolarov (defending wise), that's for sure!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down