What do you think the starting 11 of the following clubs will be after the transfer window ends?

+23
Kaladin
eltractor
Valkyrja
Adrian0911
S
ExtremistEnigma
Andrew
Milantildeath
futbol
Nishankly
B-Mac
Red Alert
BarrileteCosmico
DeletedUser#1
ioilersrock448
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Tomwin Lannister
McAgger
RealGunner
Kick
FennecFox7
McLewis
Onyx
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What do you think the starting 11 of the following clubs will be after the transfer window ends? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think the starting 11 of the following clubs will be after the transfer window ends?

Post by Red Alert Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:50 am

Suarez is in the centre of the starting XI meaning he won't be sold...

Anywho. I havn't even see Aspas play, but everyone goes around saying he's the Spanish Bellamy. So I'm quite confident he's already better than Stewart Downing.

Last edited by ynwa on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

What do you think the starting 11 of the following clubs will be after the transfer window ends? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think the starting 11 of the following clubs will be after the transfer window ends?

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:59 am

De Goat
Rafael-Vidic-Evans-Evra
Carrick
Thiago-Strootman
Rooney-Kagawa
Van Persie

or

De Goat
Rafael-Vidic-Evans-Evra
Thiago-Carrick
Valencia-Rooney-Kagawa
Van Persie

depends what happens with Rooney, and obviously signings.
expect Nani, Anderson to be sold

Last edited by B-Mac MUFC on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am

McLewis wrote:We'll have Benatia back there and he's the same age as Castan (26) so I think we'll have an old enough defender who knows what he's doing. Defo agree on Ansaldi though as he's thoroughly underrated playing for a distinctly average team...I buy him for Roma on just about every FIFA game...haven't for 13, but his stats were awesome on 12.
His contract expires on December 2014, the time to pounce is now.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:03 am

First 11 -

Reina
Johnson Skrtel Agger Enrique
Lucas Gerrard
Suarez Coutinho Henrikh
Sturridge

If Henrikh doesnt join Aspas fits right in.
Sub 11/ Substitutions/ Players rested / Cup matches 11. Swap players from the first 11.

Mignolet
Kelly/Wisdom Toure Coates* Enrique
Allen/Shelvey Henderson
Aspas Luis Alberto Downing*/Assaidi*
Borini  

No place for Suso, Raheem, Yesil, Ibe Sad
* Will probably leave this window.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:11 am

Mignolet will most definitely start over Reina in the starting XI.

Downing will be off if a club makes a bid.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:13 am

ynwa wrote:Mignolet will most definitely start over Reina in the starting XI.

Its kind of assuring that we have almost another 11 on waiting. Razz
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:13 am

Barca:

Alexis Neymar (Messi in jail or sold or sold in jail :coffee:) Pedro
Iniesta Xavi
Busquets
Alba Adriano Mascherano Alves
Reina

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:14 am

ynwa wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Lmfao

Jay Spearing, what a fkn clutch signing that would be. Moal's got a happy year ahead of him ffs Proud

Spearo is actually okay. He's more of a Murphy from Fulham type of player. Won't exactly be a top top player, but he's great for a mid-table side as his determination and passion for the game is up their with the very best. Just lacks technique and physicality. His passing is actually pretty good, as well. He just failed at Liverpool, similiar to why Charlie Adam did, and that was because of Lucas' injury. We had no other true defensive midfielders so we had to play those two there. It was a foreign position to them, so yeah, they looked uncomfortable and 'crap'.  

NO!!! No, no, no, just no Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad There is absolutely no similarity. The Murphy I remember at Pool was a f*cking GOAT with the ball. Spearing's first touch is a defensive clearance. I can't believe this comparison was made.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:18 am

McAgger wrote:
ynwa wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Lmfao

Jay Spearing, what a fkn clutch signing that would be. Moal's got a happy year ahead of him ffs Proud

Spearo is actually okay. He's more of a Murphy from Fulham type of player. Won't exactly be a top top player, but he's great for a mid-table side as his determination and passion for the game is up their with the very best. Just lacks technique and physicality. His passing is actually pretty good, as well. He just failed at Liverpool, similiar to why Charlie Adam did, and that was because of Lucas' injury. We had no other true defensive midfielders so we had to play those two there. It was a foreign position to them, so yeah, they looked uncomfortable and 'crap'.  

NO!!! No, no, no, just no Evil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad:evil:There is absolutely no similarity. The Murphy I remember at Pool was a f*cking GOAT with the ball. Spearing's first touch is a defensive clearance. I can't believe this comparison was made.

Murphy would of looked the same as Spearing if he played in a double pivot with Charlie Adam from all people...

Spearing is actually a decent player. He'll find his level at a mid-table club just as Murphy did with Fulham.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:22 am

I'm just talking about how ridiculous of a comparison that is. I won't argue that even Xavi next to Charlie Adam would look like Spearing. But that comparison was so ridiculous that I feel obligated to watch some seasons reviews from the beginning of the century to enjoy myself Danny Murphy's brilliance Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:28 am

He is a Murphy type player, though. Type is a key word there I wasn't comparing quality.

With that said, Murphy played in a better side than Jay did. And the league wasn't at it's best. Only Arsenal and Manchester United were the "real" rivals to us back then. I guess Everton were there too. :PSo it's actually hard to compare who's better than who if we were to do that.

My real point was to defend Spearo, though. He's not as bad as everyone is making it out to be. He's obviously not Liverpool material and will be sold, but I'm not buying this "hopeless" player nonsense.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:30 am

Nishank wrote:
ynwa wrote:Mignolet will most definitely start over Reina in the starting XI.

Its kind of assuring that we have almost another 11 on waiting. Razz

It is. I stated earlier in the Liverpool section that we have the best depth we've ever had in a while. More so than Rafa's side in 08/09...

Let's just hope the starting XI has the quality to get us where we want to be. At the end of the day, quality over quantity.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:42 am

ynwa wrote:He is a Murphy type player, though. Type is a key word there I wasn't comparing quality.

With that said, Murphy played in a better side than Jay did. And the league wasn't at it's best. Only Arsenal and Manchester United were the "real" rivals to us back then. I guess Everton were there too. :PSo it's actually hard to compare who's better than who if we were to do that.

My real point was to defend Spearo, though. He's not as bad as everyone is making it out to be. He's obviously not Liverpool material and will be sold, but I'm not buying this "hopeless" player nonsense.

They are not tough. It's like saying Scholes and Makelele are the same type of player. This argument isn't even about who is better than who (Obviously Murphy would shit on Spearing all day long but that's for another time or never). What I'm saying is Murphy and Spearing are completely different type of players. That's why the comparison is so ridiculous.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:56 am

AC Milan

---------------------Abbiati
Abate--------Zapata--------Mexes--------De Sciglio

---------------------De Jong
-------------Montolivo------Poli

----------------------Honda
----------------Balotelli----El Shaarawy
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:56 am

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
Lichsteiner - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio - Isla
Tevez
Llorente

Vucinic
Giovinco
Giacherrini - Asamoah - ?? - Pogba - Pepe
Ogbonna - Marrone - Caceres
Leali

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:58 am

McAgger wrote:
They are not tough. It's like saying Scholes and Makelele are the same type of player. This argument isn't even about who is better than who (Obviously Murphy would shit on Spearing all day long but that's for another time or never). What I'm saying is Murphy and Spearing are completely different type of players. That's why the comparison is so ridiculous.

No it's not. You must be comparing Murphy's time at Liverpool... not at Fulham. They're the same type of player in comparison to the role and style Murphy played in the middle of the park at CC.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:59 am

Andrew_p wrote:
Buffon
Tevez
Llorente

Vucinic
Giovinco
Leali

Ogbonna would start, no?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:31 am

ynwa wrote:
Andrew_p wrote:
Buffon
Tevez
Llorente

Vucinic
Giovinco
Leali

Ogbonna would start, no?

They have to sign Ogbonna first
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:42 am

Mignolet
Johnson - Agger - Toure - Enrique
Gerrard - Lucas - Mkhitaryan
Sturridge - Suarez - Coutinho

Jones
Wisdom/Kelly - Kelly - Skrtel - Robinson/Johnson
Henderson - Allen - Shelvey
Borini - Aspas - Alberto/Sterling/Suso
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:07 am

Toure won't be a starter ahead of Skrtel. We either get another quality CB and Martin leaves or Skrtel starts and Kolo is his backup.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:46 am

McAgger wrote:Toure won't be a starter ahead of Skrtel. We either get another quality CB and Martin leaves or Skrtel starts and Kolo is his backup.
I don't see that happening to be quite honest. Who had thought Carra was going to overtake Skrtel, at the beginning of the last season?
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:57 am

ynwa wrote:
Andrew_p wrote:
Buffon
Tevez
Llorente

Vucinic
Giovinco
Leali

Ogbonna would start, no?

No ways.lol

He'll be a rotational player here.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:39 am

Juventus
Buffon
(Storari)
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
(Caceres)(Ogbonna)(Peluso)
Lichsteiner Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Kolarov
(Pepe)(Asamoah)(Pogba)(Giacc)(Padoin)
Jovetic Llorente
(Tevez/Gio)(Vucinic)

i believe we'll have to give up marrone and gabbiadini for jovetic.
also isla will either go back for a season at udinese or another club..on loan. i don't think Juve will give up on him after paying 9m for half his rights. (i would prefer guidolin to put him back on his feet for us..rather than selling to inter)
Matri and Quags should start looking for another club. Matri to Milan..would be cool.

Bayern

Neuer
Lahm -- Dante -- Boateng -- Alaba
Martinez/Luiz Gustavo -- Schweini
Muller/Robben -- Kroos/Goetze -- Ribery/Shaqiri
Lewandowski/Mandzukic
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:53 am

Casillas
Carjaval Varane Ramos Marcelo
Khedira Gundogan
Bale Ozil Ronaldo
Benzema

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:21 pm

--------------- handanovic
---campagnaro --- ranocchia --- juan jesus
isla ---- kovacic ------nocerino/naingollan ---- nagatomo
-----------------guarin
------- belfodil -------- palacio
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:44 pm

Based on current rumors and whatnot

-----------Abbiati
Abate----Zapata-----Mexes-----MDS
--Montolivo-----NDJ------Poli
-------------Honda
--------Balo--------ES
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next